Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i'd rather mods just say that's their friend than us dance around why mega64 gets to keep being weird year after year with hardly a slap on the wrist. just say it, it's fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Endorph posted:

every single time some dude does somethin weird its all 'we dont play to let this happen going forward.'

its literally a sixer. i dont want him executed. i dont even think hes actually a sexcreep i think hes just terminally unfunny and has no idea what is and isnt appropriate. a sixer would help rein him in. whats the problem.

i see that vg just probed him for two weeks but this post reminded me of around this time last year when mega64 was still a mod

Mega64 posted:

I should've just apologized instead of probating myself. My bad on that.

The thing is, I was making dumb posts like that for years, it's just now they're getting called out on. Obviously me getting away with these sort of posts before is no excuse for me to continue doing them. So if we want these sort of posts discouraged, I should hold myself accountable as well if I gently caress up, thus my reasoning on probating myself.

I am sorry about those posts I made.

he had given himself a weird little sixer because people had gotten mad at him. he'd already done a "okay i'll stop now. for real" a year and some change ago

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thats from the time he said it was okay to gently caress pokemon, a post that is supposed to be funny somehow

i don't want to be a guy that's like "actually goons can't handle talking or joking about sex" but at least this guy clearly can't handle it. put him on the Hedrigall Plan

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

I really don't like Steiner

he's cool.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i think its just bad jokes and i dont feel like analyzing someone making a joke about pokefucking when you can find all sorts of those jokes online. its just GBS stuff that tends to ruin threads imo.

well this goes back years of everyone groaning when he jokes about loving pokemon, or how rock hard steiner is, or this gem about squid kids:

Mega64 posted:

They already did blood vs. cum. Granted, they tried to cover it up as ketchup vs. mayo, but they didn't fool anyone.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

dunkey disrespected final fantasy 7

it's only top 5. it's whatever

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

the DMC games are more of RPGs than FF16 is

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Leal posted:

Instead of dunking on a guy, lets watch Dunkey's video on Xenoblade 2