Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

DUP submit no-confidence motion in PSNI chief

I feel this would have more of an effect if the DUP were willing to return to Government.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Necrothatcher posted:

Dumb question incoming: I have to do an entry form before travelling to a country, with the official advice saying it must be done "up to three days before entry".

Does "up to three days before" mean the time limit to complete is three days before entry, or does it mean we can only complete it in the three days before entry?

I think the latter, my girlfriend the former.

I would recommend trying to complete the form as soon as possible (now even) so you know exactly what information you need to complete the form and can do it in the shortest possible time frame.

What you don't want is to wait until 3 days before entry, start to do the form at that stage and then discover that they have asked you to produce the Purple Monkey Moon Diamond which you have to go looking for with only three days to spare.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

This education secretary sounds like someone whom, if you just got them to talk for a very short length of time they would give you their fully unfiltered opinion on any given subject.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

fuctifino posted:

I don't think this meltdown has made it to the thread yet

https://twitter.com/hasanthehun/status/1698345449873424852

:allears:

Starscream: I would just like to say, on behalf of everyone who saw us in that video, that the Decepticons do not support this man's rant and want to be distanced from it.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Mebh posted:

I do feel somewhat bad for twitch streamers, not really angry ham guy there, but there's a lot who are earning a barely supplemental income because they play some poo poo game every night that 100 people watch, and they've been stuck doing it for 10 years and there's literally no way out. It's like some weird hell purgatory.

Some of them look just so goddamn dead inside is all.

Part of it is there is absolutely a formula to " do well" on Twitch. But it's not intuitive, you very much need to go and do a specific form of things.
You are a female? Best be prepared to do almost OnlyFans level of Fan Service/Hot Tub streams etc...
If not, develop multiple social media presences, link them to when you are streaming, cultivate parasocial relationships with fans, create schedules and stick to them..
You have to treat it like a business.
It reminds me of a friend of mine who loved playing poker. One day, I asked him if he ever considered going Pro.
He said he did but decided against doing it, because he loved playing Poker. And while he was good, there was only so far his skills could take him.
For him to get any better, he'd have to study and memorise odds and learn complicated stats formulas. Essentially, the only way to make a living at Poker would be to stop it being a fun time activity and treat it as a job.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

"The Met Office has said temperatures could be 4C hotter than the Spanish island of Ibiza and British temperatures could also be warmer than Ayia Napa in Cyprus (30C) and Athens in Greece, where it could be 27C on Thursday."

Fortunately a more pleasant 20°C up in the far north but it's always a good and healthy sign when it's warmer in Melton Mowbray than it is in the Med

Also, it's important to remember that it's always going to be more humid here in these Isles, so 30° here will always be worse than 30° in the Med.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

The loving cheek of claiming that benefit cuts and penalties will lead to financial independence and a more fulfilling life.

We can see what they're doing on the same page.

Well, if you assume that cutting benefits and imposing more penalties will lead to people dying, going to some sort of Afterlife where they are looked after by kind and benevolent celestial beings/sea giants.

So if all that does happen, then yeah, they would have more financial independence and a more fulfilling (after)life.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Today is a good day if you are a part of the State's apparatus looking to be protected.

Government considering legal action as Westminster votes to end historical prosecutions in NI

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

happyhippy posted:

Turkey and Ham not a thing in the UK?

This is just how life works. Every so often, you talk to an English person about something normal and you end up learning something Earth-shatteringly mad.

"Oh we don't do Ham and Turkey at the same time for dinners.
Why yes, sometimes we had to go into schools on Saturday, why do you ask?
Yes if someone is upset about something we describe it as 'Throwing a Paddy." Don't you do that too?

It'll never stop being surprising.

happyhippy posted:

And Yorkshire Puddings aren't shunned really, they never really took off.
No taste at all from them.
I've always loved Yorkshire puddings, mostly as a side for Roast Beef dinners, and really it was so I could butter them, stuff them with beef and essentially make impromptu beef sandwiches for my dinner.
I only had those plate sized Yorkshire puds once or twice but they are a pretty cool thing.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Jakabite posted:

I’ve never had a good home made stuffing, to the point Paxo is my fave. Always too drat wet and there’s often SOME crunch but not enough by miles. If anyone has a good recipe please let me know.

At Christmas time my wife makes gluten free stuffing (boo) but she spices it up with roast chestnuts and apricots. That's some good.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

does anyone know the uk environmental regulatory structure looks like? in the us under the clean water act the states have to prepare a plan listing maximum pollutant levels for major water bodies, which are then reviewed and signed off on by the federal environmental protection agency. if there is a sustained level of pollutants (like npk from farm sediment) above the limit, the federal agency can take the state to court to try to force compliance

i'm wondering if the problem is the overall plan for the lake is flawed or if nobody is interested in forcing compliance with the plan

If I had to guess, I'd say there is no plan.

Basically, rural areas like that are so sparsely that there is limited resources for inspection.
The farmers who are in that area probably have enough resources/pull to make sure nothing happens.

That and resources are already stretched thin enough in those areas that environmental compliance is lower on the list than "keep streetlights on" and "grit the roads."

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

thebardyspoon posted:

Anyone familiar with the court system/jury system able to assuage my worry here?

So, yes you should tell them.

This exact scenario ("I have a holiday booked that might clash with the trial dates") is the type of things courts want to avoid.

It means putting you in, hearing the trial and then possibly losing you before deliberations.

Any judge will likely excuse your attendance for a long trial on that basis.
Also, if you say it publicly instead of saying it peivately to the judge, the Prosecution and Defence will know about it. And they will definitely want to exclude you, as both aides will assume you will probably hobble their case in an attempt to get a speedy verdict.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

thebardyspoon posted:

Cheers, that makes it a lot easier. I definitely wasn't going to not tell them but this makes me feel better that telling them will at least likely result in the outcome I'd prefer. Pretty annoying tbh cause I am relatively interested and usually 2 or 4 weeks wouldn't make a difference, this is just the first proper holiday I've had booked where I'm going somewhere else,for longer than a weekend in 15 years.

If you want to, you can make it clear to the court that you'd be happy to sit on a jury trial, just that you'd have to be finished by X date. They might just kick you off the long trial, but still have shorter trials that need jurors for.

If that's what you want.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Brendan Rodgers posted:

If spiders were bigger, we would find it much easier to milk them for their web silk.
Cut to the universe where we have dog sized spiders that people keep as pets.

Poster in Universe Silk for All: I'm just saying that if I want to take my eight legged buddy for his walk, I should be allowed. He'll only rear up at you, but he won't harm you. He's not one of those banned Tarantula breeds.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Mourning Due posted:

Dogchat:

For me it's essentially the exact same as gunchat.

This is an interesting comparison. I think it's a bit apt, with one sticking point.

It makes sense why dog owners would have an attachment to their dogs. Dogs are living creatures, we can bond with them. We see they have personalities and forgive or ignore any flaws/mistakes on their part out of love. That's perfectly human.

But what does it say about gun owners that they have a similar level of attachment to a tool designed to kill people?

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Mega Comrade posted:

You're allowed to poo poo here but you should pick it up and bin it afterwards. And no just hanging out on a tree branch, promising you'll deal with it later.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-66709052
Trans guidance is needed in schools, parents tell BBC

I almost suspect the Government are taking ages to do this because they know once it's set it could be challenged in court. So they would rather make statements to the daily mail where it can go unchallenged.

From the above linked article, some world-class editing by the BBC.

quote:

As pupils settle into a new academic year, BBC News has spoken to two parents whose children have questioned their gender about the impact the lack of transgender guidance for schools has had on their families.

So this reads as if these parents' children have gone to meet their gender (presumably in an office in a school building somewhere) to ask it questions about school policy.

Re: Camrath. That's really sad news. I only hope that the threads outpouring of care is picked up by those who need it.

fuctifino also made a very valid point that as tempting that it is, not to try and tell yourself that this was something any of us could have prevented.

EvilHawk posted:

I cannot for the life of me figure out what "mainly selected for their academic excellence" is supposed to imply, or what the alternative is. Should we be picking doctors based on vibes?

It's code for "yes I suppose I am forced to admit that these 'females' are able to achieve academic marks that allow them to graduate and be called doctors. But they aren't any fun, not like me and my (white and male) mates were. We knew non-academic things. Like who to be friends with so we could have a successful career of being a doctor who bullies those bloody wokes!"

The Question IRL fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Sep 13, 2023

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

keep punching joe posted:

Katheryn Ryan accused an unnamed pannelist on some poo poo quiz of being a rapist but wouldn't name them due to threat of legal action. The potential suspects were Brand, Walliams, Carr, and Noel Fielding. All of whom seem like dangers.

Russel Brand always struck me as being deeply sleepy. Like he seemed like the kind of person who would cheat on his mistress while cheating on his girlfriend.
By which I mean he would be having sex with his mistress, then excuse himself mid-sex to sneak into the bathroom to have sex with another woman.
So I can well believe he was in full sex-pest territory.

Edit: Having watched that video he has gone full "Scamdemic." Holy poo poo, not only has he gone full tinfoil hat, he stops mid video to talk about how he didn't kill himself. I think you doing a video on YouTube is plenty proof that you didn't kill yourself at some point.

Now Jimmy Carr, he just reminds me of the Terminator. One of the early ones with a fake looking skin that the Resistance were able to spot quite easily. Well them and the Taxman.

The Question IRL fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Sep 16, 2023

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Scientastic posted:

I don’t understand how the idiots who support these lunatic conspiracy theorists explain away the fact that their rabid public figures aren’t dead. If they are really so powerfully exposing the secret cabal that controls everything, how come the secret cabal has left them alive to expose them?

Conspiracy theorists, much like fascists, are great at holding two conflicting ideas in their head.

The all-powerful they are everywhere and all powerful but worried about being exposed.
They have infiltrated every level of power but this next act is all they need to take over.

Lots of stuff like that, since it's easier to cling to a "this all fits together" lie than accepting a messier truth.

It also is what Brand is doing in his denial.
"These events never happened, and I have witnesses to who support this. But also, anything that did happen was consensual, and if women are now saying it wasn't consensual, it's because the Powers-That-Be have gotten to them and made them lie."

The Question IRL fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Sep 16, 2023

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

smellmycheese posted:

Great British Noncing News…

(Russel) Brand this sick filth!

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

One of the best tweets I saw about why did it take so long for the accusations to come out is this one.

https://twitter.com/SiobhanMoore90/status/1703074687490605162?t=PRElOb1mmdj5_gYUTXuJUg&s=19

(Text for those who don't have Twitter.)

Síobhán Moore: just before anyone starts asking why women are only accusing russell brand now... last month a spanish footballer was assaulted on live tv in front of millions and there are still people defending the man in that instance. so that's why

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Failed Imagineer posted:

Yep, this is yet another case of a man confidently ruining his professional life because of reasons

The reason to me is he is a man with certain "strongly held beliefs."

Namely that Rape only occurs when a man grabs a woman off the streets and has sex with her in an alleyway.
Anything less than that and its contrsted negotiation of sexual Congress between a Man and a Woman.

So when he was asked to apologise for that (and the earlier incident where he was caught doing a full Whacko-Jacko in front of the queen and her teenage daughter) his defence really sounded like "why are you calling me a rapist. I didn't drag her into an alleyway, so I'm not a rapist."

And in his head, he thought himself justified in defending something horrible that was watched by millions of people because he believed that it was his viewpoint that was more important than the facts.

I come back to that great quote from Dr. Who about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqpq9tP14PA

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

big scary monsters posted:

It's unfortunate that TV cameras constantly emit such powerful nonce rays out through the lens but it's the only way to get the professional broadcast quality image we've come to expect.

Meet Russel Brand,
belted by paedo-rays,
turned into the Nonce.
Ain’t he unglamo-rays!
Wreckin' his career, with the force of a bull
ain't no grifter 'round who is as loveable.
As ever-lovin' Nonce! Nonce! Nonce!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj26N10Ymlg

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Having to tailor them to pacify donors, newspaper owners, and your friends in the Lords is 99% of the reason for this:

The one thing that Telegraph article about how "we need a new fascist populist party" got right is that nobody in the wider populace wants the poo poo they're currently selling. It's not the 'hard left', it's that there are no Libertarians or rabid free marketers in any number, but there are plenty of hard hat old labour types, so the whole thing has turned into a circus act of yelling 'woke!' 'gender!' 'soft!' at one another while racing right to appease the business class.

The only way that diagram could be any more indecipherable would be if it had those green lines used by Chuds on pictures of couples to show if men are Betas or whatever that shot is about.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

"Your honour, my client's spy handlers figured out a way to play his activation phrase on the kitchen radio and activated his Treadstone programming.
This obviously falls under the defence of non-insane Autonomisim."

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Mega Comrade posted:

Diana is the only royal I've ever thought isn't an irredeemable oval office.

Ah, yes, Prince Harry has already been memory holed from the Royals.

I mean, the obvious answer is "don't have a Royal Family," but I'll admit I'm biased on that front.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Having 'pregnancy' as just its own thing and being openly honest that it can go wrong in many different ways is probably the healthiest option, because the whole reason behind

On this point, in addition to what Guavanaut said, there are also improvements to the way we handle what happens when pregnancy dies as that's another topic that society deems taboo.

For instance, the difference between stillbirth and miscarriage.

Stillbirth is when a pregnant woman loses the baby after 26 weeks. Miscarriage is when it happens before the 26 week mark.

Now I understand the difference between the two, but if you suffer a Stillbirth you are entitled to have the child registered as a death and get a Certificate of death. (An official acknowledgement that your child existed.)

If you suffer a miscarriage, you don't.

And I can absolutely understand why you divide these situations up (some women can suffer lots of miscarriages for a lot of reasons, particularly if they are trying to conceive and have an underlying health condition.)

But equally, you'd need a heart of stone to go along with the position "your baby died at 25 weeks. No recognition or support from the state for you."

Another area I personally believe is that people who suffer child lose such as miscarriage and Stillbirth should be entitled to a yearly sum like the child support payment. Even a once a year payment of £50 could be used to allow the families to have a small birthday celebration for the child they never got to keep.
It's what we do every year on the day that would have been our daughters birthday and back when money was really tight it was something that should help.

I know that the Conservative ghouls would baulk at this saying that the poors would just get pregnant, lose their babies so they could rake it in social welfare payments. Fully failing to realise no parent wants to have their child die.

But, as I said, it's a longer discussion.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

I've got a covid jab on Sunday (by invitation) as I now count as vulnerable apparently (side effect of my recent diabetes diagnosis) despite not being 65 yet.
Not sure what brand it will be.

As long as it's not Russel, you should be okay.

Best of luck.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Mega Comrade posted:

It's very loosely defined amongst breeders but not recognised as a breed by the Kennel club, I'm also not untirely sure if non XL American Bullies will also be banned or if its just the XL ones. So how would a ban work? Well it won't but its something the Government can point do as 'delivering what the people want' or something.
Bonus that it will require almost no effort or money spent.

If you wanted to be super efficent, you could just make up stuff and announce you are cancelling it to really get a boost from the right. (See the seven bin ban.)

"The Government has listened to you. Effective immediately, we are banning the lethal Ball Gobbler breed of dog!"

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

His owner taught him well!

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

smellmycheese posted:

Millibands mildest of milquetoast energy proposals are “eco fanaticism”

Love how the tweet has to specifically say it's a Beano reference and then put "Menace" in inverted commas.

Also, if Labour were to lose a General Election because one politician had (marginally) left wing views, then really that's the fault of the leader.
For example, if one thing causes you to lose then you were never winning in the first place.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Rugz posted:

No, the guidance that prosecution needs to have a reasonable chance of conviction. Based on their published statement on decision to prosecute it reads far more like they didn't want the political blowback of not choosing to prosecute despite not having a convincing case and are offloading the fallout onto the judicial system.

This is something that comes up regularly, not just when it comes to police prosecuting crimes but most elements of the public sector that interact with the court system.

There is a huge fear in making a decision one way or another.
Don't prosecute someone because the case is a shambles? The result is that the family of the victim (or the victim themselves) might take a case against the police or other organisational body.

I have heard it said that in such a situation, the conventional wisdom is that even if you have a bad case, you go ahead and prosecute.
If the case results in a conviction, you get all the credit for a conviction (even if you had loads of doubts that it would work in the end.)

If you bring the case and a judge throws it out? You can still go to the family and say "I'm sorry that no one has been found guilty of your loved one being killed. We tried, but well, you saw what that unelected woke Judge did."

In this case, you are getting the rare situation where the Defendent is part of a group that has enough politicial power that they can push back and try and make arguments about should cases be brought if the evidence doesn't meet some unimaginably high threshold*.

* = I am sure that the same principle would not be argued by the same group if it was being applied to a supply of drugs charge.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

It's difficult to make out with up to three people talking simultaneously, but I couldn't hear any mention of a terrible whistle-blower or about it being just a game.
Is this the right clip?

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Josef bugman posted:

I would do this, but my (hopefully soon to be) Mrs cannot really deal with frozen and defrosted food. Autism and sensory issues, that kind of thing.

We are being more sensible and only eating out rarely, and making sure that we cook healthy stuff for evening meals and lunches.

The wife and I have also been looking at changing meal plans to reduce ammount spent on dinners and lunches. (As a coeliac she has to pretty much make sure last night's dinner can also be brought in as tomorrow dinner if she is going to the office as its so hard getting good GF microwaveable meals and forget about buying GF sandwiches if you are out and about as a coeliac with cross-contamination.)

So, one option open to you to reduce costs (though if it's anything like last time, will result in the thread calling for you to be put up against the wall for considering.)
Buy a rice cooker and a big bag of rice.
You can get 10KG plus bags of rice from Asian markets and you can make a lot of very good meals for cheap using rice. (I like doing stir fried rice mixes and Sushi bowls, which are all quick dinners that can be made very health very easily and also can keep in the fridge for a day or two without freezing.)

Personally I recommend that if you are going down this route to buy a good quality rice cooker as it'll make it very easy to schedule or batch cook rice and also makes cooking rice really simple* as opposed to the hundreds of variants to the answer as to "how exactly do you cook rice."

*= With a good rice cooker, it is literally just "measure out the amount of rice you want, pour in the right amount of water, press button and walk away."

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

So is Dan Wootan going to say the same thing after all the sex pest stuff came out, but Ctrl + F "boyfriend" and replace it with "GB News."

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

My favourite thing about Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and Robin Hood: Men in Tights was they had to have a subtitle because there was that other Robin Hood movie in 1991.

You know, the one with Patrick Bergin and Uma Thurman. The one you had memory-holed up until now.

Still a shame about that tree.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

keep punching joe posted:

Landlord probably paid his idiot nephew to do it.

If I had to bet, some Landlord decided to have the tree cut down.

But he didn't want to pay some professional Ne'er do Wells a bunch of money to do it professionally. But instead, he'd save some money by getting some local lads to do it.

The Question IRL fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Sep 28, 2023

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

So remember how Fox has always been going on the attack and said he was going to release a statement at 7.00?
Best we expected him to call for GB News to be burned down?

No, turns out he goes a makes a supremely sour "apology" a bit too late to undo all the damage.

Laurence Fox apologises for ‘demeaning’ comments made about female journalist on GB News https://jrnl.ie/6182037

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Failed Imagineer posted:

€100/g in Dublin, but the quality has gotten better over the years

That's really interesting.
There was a copy of the Garda Guidelines for the street value of drugs that circulated in the Law Library.
Essentially, it was used to work out if your client was caught with X grams of Heroin, how did they come up with a € valuation, and was it consistent with other valuations. (And almost always the values you would see in court cases matched the figures on this Garda Guidelines.)
Now I got a copy of it back in 2015 (and who knows how old this thing was even back then) and it was still doing the rounds when I stopped practising around 2021.

But back then, the figure for cocaine was €70 a gram. Which is funny as clients always gave out about this saying "that was Dublin prices" and "cocaine is never that expensive" and then tried to argue about purity levels and how that's not taken into account when calculating valuation*.

I guess the cost of living crisis has seen prices for it go up.
I wonder will the Guards increase those valuation charts to go to €100 per gram.

* = The only time you had an actual proper argument on valuation and prices was if you had an expert's report (and you'd only get something like that in a really niche case where the valuation was close to the €13,000 threshold as that's when it vered into the S.15 A territory where there was a mandatory minimum 10 year sentence. And really the ammount of times someone was caught with 14-15,000 of drugs was pretty small.)
Or if you had people caught with Cannabis plants and the court would hear arguments about how the speculated prices were for viable female plants and not , relatively speaking, worth-less male plants.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Jedit posted:

I've only heard that as "How do you know that someone isn't a vegan? They haven't told you yet".

It's a common enough joke that gets used frequently.

The one I would be most familiar with is "How do you know if someone went to Trinity? Don't worry, they'll tell you."

(The English version would probably be Oxford or Cambridge.)

I'd argue that there is a difference between stimulants like cafine or chocolate in that you can have then and still do other things in your day to day life. (Work, clean the house, look after your children.)

Where as cocaine just makes you want to do more Coke.

Out of all my clients, I always had a lot of sympathy for those with cocaine addictions. Not just because they did bad things while on cocaine (hench, why I met them in court.)
But in a lot of those cases they were people who struggled with addiction and were completely remorseful for what they had done. But also had enough insight to know that they would do the same stuff again once cocaine became involved. They just knew the stuff when it became involved would mean they'd start making very bad decisions.
And I hated seeing that, in how addiction really just destroyed their lives.
You'd do your best to help them get into addiction treatment and counselling, but it was still soul destroying to watch.

Conversely, I had two (different) clients who, while chatting about their background, would tell me that they loved doing Coke, but had to stop during the Recession as "they had to tighten their belts. But when things got better, they'd go back to it."

And those two people I remember having so much fury and resentment towards. Like it's one thing to have an addiction that compels you to use a substance.
But to have the freedom to dip in and out of it when money allows? It just seemed so unfair, particularly when I'd talk to people who just wanted to be rid of it.
And it was doubly worse that the people who were recreational users were creating the market conditions to make cocaine so ubiquitous that it pulls in the ones who want nothing to do with it.

I also know that everything I said for cocaine can probably just as easily be applied to alchol, but I also am aware that is also a sentiment that's not nearly as popular in our society.
I suspect some of it is down to my feelings at having to predict disasters and stop them in advance, which is down to my own anxieties I expect. And my fears around addiction issues.

The Question IRL fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Sep 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

That picture always misses the third panel off for some reason.

But without that fence, there is nothing to stop the Savage baseball mensters from running towards that innocent family and beating them to death with sticks.
Liberation = bad.