Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
pivot the whole thing to Drowning Man, charge them double for entry again, profit. I like to think in solutions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

Lt. Cock posted:

If it rains for one more day the mud will turn to quicksand and everyone will sink all the way to China and I heard that from scientists

this is true, I'm a scientist and I'm telling people this

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

fuctifino posted:

Surely poor people also had access to weather forecasts prior to the event?

weather forecasts? in this economy?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

syntaxfunction posted:

Yes please, it's also really confusing because people are using Farenheit instead of the obviously super Celsius unit, and I can't understand the yokel-like talk that results from it.

So, everyone from the burned men are rescued by now right? Such a horrific event would have a lot of people rescuing everyone, obviously, so I expect this is all done and dusted by now.

oh my god you opened the celsius/fahrenheit can of worms. The next few pages are doomed...