Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

the office hr department has you surrounded! come out and celebrate diversity!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Fun Shoe

low key burn on Kamala there lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ex post facho posted:

I will never see Hamiltom

I watched half of hamilton just to see how bad it could be, I could not finish it.
I was having some drinks with it and ended up in the floor exasperated asking god why.

I feel like one of the worst things about it is Lin Man is just not on the same level the actual real broadway performers in the show.
of course the other bad things are the actual songs.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
kamala more than likely knows about cbt

making her our first vice president to know about cbt

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

gently caress they're trying to make me do work today gently caress this poo poo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Fun Shoe

charlie kirks job is literally to broadcast himself complaining for hours a day, and not in a humorous way

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Pretty much what I see every day when I check in for tup after work.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

I've only seen each episode of Seinfeld about 37 times, but I believe Jerry being a Jew is a centerpiece of the show.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately. His Daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me. She works for Crooked Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Adam “Shifty” Schiff, and other Radical Leftists who Campaign on “Getting Trump,” and fundraise off the “Biden Indictments” - including this Witch Hunt, which her father “presides” over, a TOTAL Conflict - and attacking Biden’s Political Opponent through the Courts. Former D.A. Cy Vance refused to bring this case, as did all Federal Agencies, including “Elections.”

Page 2: In this Country, we have the Right to Justice for All. As Andy McCarthy stated, “We should think of Bragg as falsifying his Prosecution” and, as Jonathan Turley said, “It’s illegally pathetic - THERE WAS NO CRIME!” Virtually every Legal Scholar says it’s not a case, has never been brought before, it’s not criminal, and it shouldn’t exist except for the fact that we have a Biased, Conflicted, and Corrupt Judge and D.A. in charge. Dismiss this ridiculous Non-Case, and MAKE THE AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM GREAT AGAIN!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

SirPablo posted:

Another reason to turn on your monitor

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Inspector Hound posted:

This is as far as we get, between people getting fired and quitting constantly and no one knowing what to do next and the absolute surety that heads will immediately roll and backs would immediately be stabbed the second it really started

yeah u have to get some gregarious person who doesnt give a gently caress to basically be the target of ire and follow an organizing playbook but they have the benefit of being able to sue if they get fired and can afford a lawyer they're just gonna have to deal with getting a lot of poo poo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

I feel like one of the worst things about it is Lin Man is just not on the same level the actual real broadway performers in the show.

it's a running joke on broadway that the best time to see a Lin Manuel show is as soon as someone else takes over the lead role from him

as a consequence all his original broadway cast recordings are kind of poo poo

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it's a running joke on broadway that the best time to see a Lin Manuel show is as soon as someone else takes over the lead role from him

as a consequence all his original broadway cast recordings are kind of poo poo

the best time to see Hamilton is never because it loving sucks

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

SirPablo posted:

should just make that his av on a permanent basis

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

UFOTacoMan posted:

I watched half of hamilton just to see how bad it could be, I could not finish it.
I was having some drinks with it and ended up in the floor exasperated asking god why.

His flow is poo poo, but then he wrote all the songs so they're all written in his cadence so all the good performers end up sounding like poo poo too.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

PostNouveau posted:

His flow is poo poo, but then he wrote all the songs so they're all written in his cadence so all the good performers end up sounding like poo poo too.

he was p smart to write hip hop music for people who dont know what it is so they can all pretend he's good at it and give him awards

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

watching Charlie Kirks show to try to own him on twitter is in fact an own on yourself

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Fuckt Tupp posted:

he was p smart to write hip hop music for people who dont know what it is so they can all pretend he's good at it and give him awards

The King George songs are the only good part, and half the lyrics are "da da da da"

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

I'm betting on sports for the first time ever. god help me

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

he'll yeah after an almost twenty minute argument on bigsofttitty.png about which sinks in their old apartment they were morally justified in using as urinals (they both favored different sinks) our lil stinkers got a shoutout!!

demi: we have stairs in this house
tom: something awful forum goons going freakin insane right now
demi: what the gently caress was that
tom: dont worry about it, youre better off not knowing
demi: okay :)

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately. His Daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me. She works for Crooked Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Adam “Shifty” Schiff, and other Radical Leftists who Campaign on “Getting Trump,” and fundraise off the “Biden Indictments” - including this Witch Hunt, which her father “presides” over, a TOTAL Conflict - and attacking Biden’s Political Opponent through the Courts. Former D.A. Cy Vance refused to bring this case, as did all Federal Agencies, including “Elections.”

Page 2: In this Country, we have the Right to Justice for All. As Andy McCarthy stated, “We should think of Bragg as falsifying his Prosecution” and, as Jonathan Turley said, “It’s illegally pathetic - THERE WAS NO CRIME!” Virtually every Legal Scholar says it’s not a case, has never been brought before, it’s not criminal, and it shouldn’t exist except for the fact that we have a Biased, Conflicted, and Corrupt Judge and D.A. in charge. Dismiss this ridiculous Non-Case, and MAKE THE AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM GREAT AGAIN!

seems good to attack the judge's daughter by name

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

best Shakespeare adaptation

I saw it in the theater but haven't rewatched, I should do that

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

PostNouveau posted:

The King George songs are the only good part, and half the lyrics are "da da da da"

the king George performer was really good

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

the best time to see Hamilton is never because it loving sucks

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9CLD3T_rNc

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
The best Shakespeare is Romeo Must Die where Jet Li beats the poo poo out of everyone and then it will switch to an X-ray shot to show bones breaking because Li is the most badass fighter of all time.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

titty_baby_ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEcnEOdItk

Best part of that movie

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

larry david objectively was the core driver of seinfeld for the first seven seasons???? the entire characters of george and kramer are based on larry and his real life neighbor?????

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

titty_baby_ posted:

it always fucks me up when I realize that is Zak Orth.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

it always fucks me up when I realize that is Zak Orth.

Holy poo poo. I thought it was Leonardo DiCaprio.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if you like Shakespeare watch the bad sleep well, ran, and the throne of blood

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Rabid Trump Hater

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Fun Shoe

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Holy poo poo. I thought it was Leonardo DiCaprio.

its obviously harold perrineau you people are color blind

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkPFoUPsCJo

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

It's obviously Tidus

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Fun Shoe
also jaime kennedy and jake busey apparently lol

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

If youre hand bigger than your face...

titty_baby_ posted:

Charlie...you're retarded

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot: