Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Floor is lava posted:

lol indiana just declared a state wide state of emergency due to the 150% surge of people that's coming to see the eclipse

unilaterally, universal, always and everywhere indiana fuckin sucks

a fuckin, tesseract of suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
gently caress YOU INDIANA

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
man they are really advertising the poo poo out of godzilla x kong probably means its gonna suck

also the fact that the trailer made it look like a steaming pile of rear end

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

It's good to be prepared. The solar eclipse in 2017 was awful. It took us 8+ hours to get back from Nashville when it's typically a 4ish hour drive.

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

post hole digger posted:

the office hr department has you surrounded! come out and celebrate diversity!

woke up to an email from my boss announcing that our life and disability insurance is being cancelled. nothing i can do about it, as far as i can tell, apart from ruggedly and individually galting my way to a new job with better bennies.

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

wait, Trump talked poo poo about the judge and his daughter AFTER he was given a gag order?

this owns. send him to jail! take his coat!

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
do u think trump will look at the sun again during the eclipse

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

SirPablo posted:

Pretty much what I see every day when I check in for tup after work.

blessed

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

emfive posted:

god drat I totally will

just check out this one-shot take of the "play's the thing" soliloquy

https://youtu.be/Fje1acYFQg4?si=jm62V9bdwvZk_rda

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Kopmala posted:

wait, Trump talked poo poo about the judge and his daughter AFTER he was given a gag order?

buddy

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RBC posted:

do u think trump will look at the sun again during the eclipse

He will, and he will do it until somehow his eyesight becomes better than 20/20

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
surely this time the judge wont take any guff from trump!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Kopmala posted:

We got him now! Any minute he will be LOCKED THE gently caress UP!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

that's right they're gonna put em in jail i hope the judge and their daughter are ready for the slammer

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I like to troll my wife's uncle by telling him that I've never seen Star Wars. He gets all incredulous and says "wow, why not" every single time. I've been doing it for over a decade.

I've never seen Star Wars

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

bebop esq posted:

I've never seen Star Wars

wow, why not?

it's as important to our culture as the bible or ready player one

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

liberals.....

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

don’t shoot the messenger

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ben's right. don't like the content? close your eyes.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

triple sulk posted:

larry david objectively was the core driver of seinfeld for the first seven seasons???? the entire characters of george and kramer are based on larry and his real life neighbor?????

turns out, charlie kirk is a huge antisemitic moron

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

free black or chinese that poster

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
changing people to black or chinese in inherently funny, change my mind

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
arrested for enjoying a succulent chinese?!

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Sherbert Hoover posted:

changing people to black or chinese in inherently funny, change my mind

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

sinnesloeschen posted:

gently caress YOU INDIANA

evergreen

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Ben Nerevarine posted:

lol

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Ben Nerevarine posted:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Rudeboy Detective posted:

wow, why not?

it's as important to our culture as the bible or ready player one

I've never read or watched or played or whatever those other 2 things either

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately. His Daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me. She works for Crooked Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Adam “Shifty” Schiff, and other Radical Leftists who Campaign on “Getting Trump,” and fundraise off the “Biden Indictments” - including this Witch Hunt, which her father “presides” over, a TOTAL Conflict - and attacking Biden’s Political Opponent through the Courts. Former D.A. Cy Vance refused to bring this case, as did all Federal Agencies, including “Elections.”

Page 2: In this Country, we have the Right to Justice for All. As Andy McCarthy stated, “We should think of Bragg as falsifying his Prosecution” and, as Jonathan Turley said, “It’s illegally pathetic - THERE WAS NO CRIME!” Virtually every Legal Scholar says it’s not a case, has never been brought before, it’s not criminal, and it shouldn’t exist except for the fact that we have a Biased, Conflicted, and Corrupt Judge and D.A. in charge. Dismiss this ridiculous Non-Case, and MAKE THE AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM GREAT AGAIN!

Wow crazy yet another crime never before seen until trump and the radical dems. I can't believe they keep inventing laws just to GET TRUMP

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe
glad I got to see what Kamala would look like if she happened to be black

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

watch robocop

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

lumpentroll posted:

watch robocop

i've seen that

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!
Ultra Carp
The only time I ever really tried pot I got very paranoid about trees for a while. Like, they are just there, growing slowly constantly even while you sleep and it bothered me intensely. Also got an incredible level of focus, was able to just sit and read a book all the way through for the first time.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

RVWinkle posted:

The best Shakespeare is Romeo Must Die where Jet Li beats the poo poo out of everyone and then it will switch to an X-ray shot to show bones breaking because Li is the most badass fighter of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTA0RuZoIxM

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

The only time I ever really tried pot I got very paranoid about trees for a while. Like, they are just there, growing slowly constantly even while you sleep and it bothered me intensely. Also got an incredible level of focus, was able to just sit and read a book all the way through for the first time.

sounds like something is deeply wrong with you

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Charlie Kirk doesn't know Jerry is also Jewish.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Vim Fuego posted:

I didn't say anything at the time, but even though I don't know you and might live thousands of miles away, I knew you were high and could totally smell it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

piss guzzler 420 posted:

im gonna piiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssss on the flag