Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Trimp

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

RVWinkle posted:

This rear end in a top hat called you meatball ron, have some dignity you coward

ted cruz doing a fundraising call for trump after trump called his wife ugly but now its ron desantis.jpeg

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

also where is @CODChimera, i posted like a year ago about a possible job in NZ and it had many delays but we finally signed an employment agreement last night, pending NZ immigration agreeing that i have not robbed too many banks to be considered a person of poor moral standing.

apparently i gotta also pass a health check, they're sensitive about people moving to NZ for free health care but if i can pass the standard of not having active cancer i think it's a go?

then i just have to liquidate 90% of my possessions into money/donations/trash within three months and fly a one way ticket to Wellington and i'll be free of living in lovely rear end florida forever

just absolutely pacing in circles around the living room right now, this is gonna be so much work but also lead to a better life, ohgodofuck, so much work but hopefully worth it in the end

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

what do you have to sell and can I get some of it if it’s cool and cheap

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lpzie posted:

another lib ik mod exlusive photoshop that means nothing. trump would never phone bank for anybody not even himself. that's for dumb ppl. and he's not dumb, he's a gneius and President.

lpzie you are a simp for the IKs and its very unbecoming. please do better

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

RVWinkle posted:

This rear end in a top hat called you meatball ron, have some dignity you coward

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
wanna go out on a limb here and say free palestine.

also wtf there's no palestinian flag emoji? gently caress the techbros

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

curious how fast the clowns came out to defend a lib mod

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

i am harry posted:

pm me if you're anywhere near north florida, i got lots of woodworking and power tools to get rid of. also a car and a house.

gleaned wisdom from the internet is that if something isn't legally important or sentimental, you gotta sell/donate/trash it for an international move. working on a plan for the next few months now, i'll have to do my day job and then a second job of getting rid of all this junk. ohgodohfuck this is gonna be a big lift. start early, work steady, i'll get through this.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
libpzie

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
kinda owns they put in that kind of effort just to hire u. the job market here sucks rear end atm

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you'll be fine. worst case, leave everything and go. who cares

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lpzie become an ik and never probe anyone during their reign challenge

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lpzie do you think batman is a better detective than columbo?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

that's very rude

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hmmm..... columbo and batman. now there's a team nobody can defeat.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

it's crazy reading through an employment contract for a country with even a tiny semblance of the idea of 'workers rights' as an american, like they can ask me to do more than 40 hours per week and i can just straight up refuse, or if i agree to it they gotta pay me time and a half even as a salaried employee. the employer has to maintain a safe working environment too, if they don't i can get a government appointed representative to advocate for my legal complaint. wild stuff.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I was an ik helpful bear. and a dang good one. one of the best really. then I waged a war against horny, I was winning, and the admins turned the screws on cspam mod KB to destroy me.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
batman could never solve the college murder that involved a rigged gun inside some guy's car

he'd be too busy kissing lois lane

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
sounds communists to me PDP-1, here in AMERICA we don't just GET to tell our bosses NO

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
we don't have HEALTHCARE because we're funding a GENOCIDE in GAZA

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
no one has ever won the war on horny, lpzie

I thought youth were smarter than that

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lpzie posted:

I was an ik helpful bear. and a dang good one. one of the best really. then I waged a war against horny, I was winning, and the admins turned the screws on cspam mod KB to destroy me.

oh yeah now i remember

mods make lpzie ik again so that wrasslormonkey and lpzie can purge all horny from this cursed terrible thread

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

i am harry posted:

gimme ur guns d00d

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
pdp you should impress them with your knowledge of new zealand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT5AQIlmM0I

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

:vince:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

batman could never solve the college murder that involved a rigged gun inside some guy's car

he'd be too busy kissing lois lane

hey i haven't watched that one yet

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
what is this mod monday (audience laughs)

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
you won't get the spoiler until columbo explains it anyway, Rubellavator

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

a helpful bear posted:

what is this mod monday (audience laughs)

it's thursday

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

PDP-1 posted:

it's crazy reading through an employment contract for a country with even a tiny semblance of the idea of 'workers rights' as an american, like they can ask me to do more than 40 hours per week and i can just straight up refuse, or if i agree to it they gotta pay me time and a half even as a salaried employee. the employer has to maintain a safe working environment too, if they don't i can get a government appointed representative to advocate for my legal complaint. wild stuff.

there are labor unions in the United States lol. you're describing something that many Americans access and use every day. it's called a contract.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

welcome back vim fuego

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I don't need the star . horny has been defeated. my work is done.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Lpzie posted:

welcome back vim fuego

shut up

dong with your poo poo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

check any page, clean, clean, Clean

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Lpzie posted:

Lipzy never probed me even though I quote their posts so I guess they were a good IK

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
tired of disingenuous bits

trump

free palestine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
cleaning hosue then we're going back to skull.gif as ik