Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ArmZ posted:

Mind Goblin

this is one of my favorite ones to do during TTRPGs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
there's a lot of utility in the "_______ Goblin" set up

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

External Organs posted:

Biden: you're not thinking in SCALE! Get one 80 year old, he can lay 2 eggs a day. Virus the entire country until they're all medically aged 80, that's *getting extremely close to the microphone* 700 million eggs a day... ..

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AxGrap posted:

iirc CeeLo sucks for reasons, which is a shame bc this whole album slaps

i believe he said something to the effect of "how can a person who is passed out from drugs NOT consent?"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
every PM i've ever gotten from Hootington was friendly and encouraging

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Schmoe Cwead posted:

dont post here

i'll post where i want you weird lil freak

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

lol u want to post in the trump thread

gently caress!!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it's funny to call donald trump a traitor imo

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Go back to DnD you old insufferable grampa

not even close

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AxGrap posted:

It would be very funny if trump was executed by the state.

i mean, this is objectively true

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the shane gillis bit about trump being the funniest president that could be hypothetically assassinated goes double for him being executed

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

i did everything right and they executed meeeeee!

more this

Spoondick posted:

lol, police already murder activists without repercussions but hold my pearls while i feign indignation at people laughing about donald j trump suffering the american justice system like normal people because im an insufferable prick

less this

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
no

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Spoondick posted:

people who walk into the thread specifically to be pricks should expect to be called pricks for their prickishness

the world needs bad men marty... we keep the other bad men from the door...

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
gaming laptops are better than regular laptops

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

What's the original of this? I've wanted to know for years now why this dude passes out

its from a movie called Fight Club by David Fincher, he is surprised because he finds out the man around the corner is him

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mdemone posted:

David Lynch's Mulholland Drive and I could answer that question but it would take me a while and you wouldn't understand it

*David Fincher

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

if you are offended byt his i am sorry

i accept your apology

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

MADMAXWORLD.TV

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

emfive posted:

Wait does nobody remember the bear guy? He was pretty online and was always posting video of him palling around with a random bear, and finally the bears drew straws and one of them ate him (also his clearly deranged girlfriend who went camping with him)

his name was Timothy Treadwell

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

more like timothy deadwell

i would say of all the things he did well, dying was actually not one of them

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

emfive posted:

"I wonder if anything bad might happen if I try for 13 years to make friends with bears? I don't think so."

people never give him credit for the decade+ of time he was chilling with bears and not getting eaten tho

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
also i would need to know how often bears kill and eat other bears before i can judge whether he was accepted as a bear

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

Happens a lot tbh

in that case, it seems like he pretty much nailed Living Among Bears

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

WarMECH posted:

drive thru at chick fil a is way faster than going inside and ordering its insane how fast the line moves no where close to 20 minutes lol

lol at snitching on yourself like this

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Sherbert Hoover posted:

we're all landlords who eat at chick fil a every day

stop!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
been a while trump thread, has trump done anything funny lately?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

gregday posted:

his argument is, yeah i signed those intentions, but what if it turns out that i actually lied?

i intended to when i signed them and then after the deal was done i stopped intending to, what are you gonna do about it?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
santa is magic who cares if he's in a wheelchair lol like he can transport down a chimney, rear end in a top hat, how are you gonna claim you need legs to do that?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

How does he get down the chimney in a wheelchair

the same way he does standing up!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

how is he not absolutely covered in soot and ash after the first house

- a precocious 7 year old standing in line waiting at the mall

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mags posted:

they forgot to put in a door to the safe room

everyone's a critic

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
thanksgiving isn't that good of a holiday tbh it's fine but it's just a big meal

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

piss guzzler 420 posted:

yeah let’s all eat the lovely bird to celebrate all the people whitey has killed very cool very cool

it's just a harvest festival you can make it be about whatever you want

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

iron dome the schools

mass shooter runs into a school, 3 interceptor missiles chase after him

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

I would simply charm the active shooter and convince them to stop shooting. Ez pz

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?"

"I believe... in You."

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

emfive is 100% correct

emfive posted:

Hootington you are a worthless piece of poo poo, a non-human who should walk into the sea and die, so that all the unfortunate people who have interacted with you in real life, god bless them, and all of us online, can have a week of solid party at you're departure from this plane of existence. You do absolutely no good for anything or anyone on this planet or any other. gently caress you, infinitely. You are garbage.

Oh wait maybe I should take this to the "feedback" thread. Yea gently caress you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol getting a sixer is not a big deal and def not worth telling someone to kill themselves

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

i just dont want to see hootington or one of these other bad faith losers poo poo all over this thread because a cuck mod thought it would be funny and ingratiating, i dont care about the particulars, there is that better

yes, that is infinitely better than saying "that poster was right about telling another poster to kill themselves"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

An Apple A Gay posted:

this is definitely not how to get lurkers to post here

the only thing that makes me post here is there not being other posts in the other c-spam threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mdemone posted:

which comic was it where the Joker kills people with a gas that laughs themselves to death

Dark Knight Returns?

That's a pretty standard joker thing tbh but are you maybe thinking of The Man Who Laughs? That's supposed to be the story of Batman's first encounter with The Joker