Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

trimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Trumps entire appeal is that he is the ideal self of every chud. Their dream life is one of completely unmoored immorality and hate able to rape, steal, or inflict suffering on anyone who isn't their exact ingroup. Their lovely lives and communities necessitate some flimsy proxy morality through jesus or sucking off cops and america, but the dream is to be free of the shackles of even a pretense of morality to be some white ubermensch who can get away with anything and still maintain the community standing they crave. Every chud secretly would love to take a steaming poo poo in the mouth of a war widow and on the constitution so long as they were rich and powerful. Trump is loved because of his grotesqueness not in spite of it.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

Bidens approval rating is 39% and the democrats are saving democracy by trying to get states to take trump off the ballot

Yes they absolutely should be doing actual meaningful governance, but also yes they should actually use the levers of power to do that whole winning thing as opposed to being quietly shuffled into a mass grave. Chuds will try and invalidate elections legal basis or not, preventing a guy who did a coup from winning by trying to auto deny some electoral votes is a good thing.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Animal-Mother posted:

sad lol that this is the thing they'll finally drop him over

nazis and pedos, they didn't mind that

but he made ketamine fueled decisions not to drown some russian sailors, for this he gets bad press

He's too rich and too popular with enough chuds to suffer consequences. Sure the DoD could shuffle contracts to one of a dozen other oligarch space programs but it would make fox news grandpas angry so they won't.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Hatebag posted:

yeah ducking out of a war to control fossil fuel sales in europe is like one of the only good decisions musk has ever made, if he's actually telling the truth. though there's also the self-serving interest of not wanting to be assassinated, too

He was playing both sides in the style of mac from its always sunny. If he wanted ukraine not to be using starlink he probably shouldn't have sold it to them on uncle sams dime.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nonsense posted:

Libya was a prosperous rich country before Obummer and Hitlery showed up

Qaddafis real crime was using libyas natural resources to greatly enrich common libyans.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

excited to see that boeberts gonna be a registered sex offender. Just kidding all cops
are bastards and nothing will come of it unless she suddenly develops things like empathy and not being a chud.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The level of abusiveness is mind blowing. How dare this bitch use a mind-altering substance that makers her "mean", now if you'll excuse me I need to take my stack of ketamine, micro dosed LSD, and 3 designer stimulants ontop of my HGH, testosterone and Ozympic.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Real Mean Queen posted:

Yeah. It's kind of strange because everyone else in the world is just treating it like it's normal and no big deal and I'm over here bein all "lmao we're fuckin hosed you guys look at that fuckin thing"

I guess there are a few things like that

Countries rallying around a smooth brained fascist is nothing new, hitler did hard time and still got voted in. The big difference is social media lets the ruling class hang their rear end out in a way their hangers on can't filter. I'm sure plenty of billionaire were every bit as hosed in the head as musk but it didn't come out in the every month or so newspaper quote that went through editors.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

Tired of people handwaving trump as not being responsible for all his crimes and destroying the facade of American politics because he's just a symptom! No he's loving not he's a criminal piece of poo poo and your contrarian love affair for dismantling America is going real loving good you dumbass leftist nihilists.

no one has any agency to actually improve america so might as well laugh at it all before we're shuffled into mass graves. trump could hang tomorrow and that would be awesome but broader social forces have made it a certainty there will always be more and it will always be worse.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nonsense posted:

Every country on earth is going anti-immigrant at the moment. The U.S. border will likely be sealed at some point in his presidency and he's going to wipe out hundreds of thousands of jobs overnight

We're going to fondly look back on this time as a kinder gentler era. The entire global south is going to be gunned down desperately trying to escape climate collapse.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

On numerous occasions I told the Air Force and Lockheed Martin that the F-35 Fighter Jet is, in effect, DEFECTIVE, because it only has one engine and no STEAM. They told me that the engine is so good and reliable that it will never break down. I said that’s not possible, everything breaks down at one time or another, just look at Crooked Joe Biden. You need redundancy, you need TWO ENGINES! No high cost modern day plane should have only one engine. Well, an F-35 fell out of the sky yesterday. Hear we go again! I also recommended to “bad maintenance” Boeing that they should not lengthen the unattractive, fat, and slow 737 to get a larger plane, they should go, instead, to an updated fast, beautiful, and sleek 757, the “Praying Mantis.” It is commercial pilots favorite plane to fly. Had they listened to me, years ago, they wouldn’t have had the disaster known as the 737 MAX. Those two horrible tragedies would never have happened. As they say, “Trump was right about everything.” Thank you!!!

When we get another trump presidency it's gonna be kinda like when North Korea does a photo up where one of the kim's inspects a factory and increases efficiency 38% by their singular genius but instead it's gonna be a pudding brained trump making boeing engineers install coal furnaces into fighter jets and ripping into random wiring like a big wet orange gremlin.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

mdemone posted:

Milley is a witness in the J6 case, so Chutkan would be well within her purview to come down on him.

she won't, of course, but she's going to eventually have to make some kind of order about it

She might as well just pre trial detain him just to get a head start on the cluster gently caress of actually jailing a president. Like what's their plan if he gets guilty verdicts, just scratch their heads and wonder what to do next.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

DrPossum posted:

was he some kind of medieval dril?

ancient greek but pretty much. jerked off in public to protest the draconian ban on eating in public and poo poo talked alexander the great to his face right after he finished war crime-ing the city over. My personal favorite historical figure. Took giant dumps all over plato

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1706005842103865440

These guys are all too dumb to do anything effective so if they want to go up against the feds and cops, so be it.

No matter how the violence between chuds and cops play out it'll always be casualties by friendly fire so i'm
all for it.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Imagine loving anything half as much as chuds love trump.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Qurnah posted:

like would i still support them if they were a rapist who tried to make himself a facist dictator?

i guess not

the insane hero worship tells you everything about the chud character. They know this guy is the jesus christ michael jordan and elvis of being an absolute piece of poo poo and if only they could be just as terrible.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Surely this will matter i say as trump disrespects vets and war dead for the 10billionth time. The chuds are always talking about sucking off the troops surely they mean it and aren't just using it as a virtues signal while their true values are kill everyone darker or gayer than me and give me poo poo.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Looking forward to speaker trump.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Louisgod posted:

I'm glad dems actually did something extremely funny and went with the dumbest, most chaotic option

fast forward to 6 months from now when the next speaker is kevin mccarthy.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

dads friend steve posted:

I’m actually pretty surprised the Dems were able to whip 0 votes to keep McCarthy.

They'll probably get enough votes to reinstate mccarthy in exchange for "moderate" republicans passing a debt ceiling. Being masterful negotiators they'll have to add in a tax cut for super billionaires and an end to social security despite having all of the cards.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Trumps mainstreaming of bull horn fascism will probably be the longer term evil, but for now GWB has the much larger body count, Obama too granted the latter is probably just trump being too lazy to push red buttons as opposed to any real moral concerns.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The best part of this all is that congress is going to just keep getting stupider until we're all dead.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

the dems are 100% going to take losing good office space more seriously than the whole fascism and general pre french revolution economic vibes.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Lobbyists would loving love term limits. It's not like buying votes is really expensive now from the lifetime nonagenarians but getting the support from 38 year old matt gaetz clones can be done for a bag of molly and a steak dinner.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

We're all coping with the fact that the two american political parties are neo-feudalism with a rainbow sticker and chud mass grave fascism. At some point the latter will get enough political power to get rid of all the undesirables but i really can't find myself caring what people do in the mean time. The ship is sinking with no lifeboats who am i to criticize peoples response to it.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Scott Forstall posted:

long enough for the crazies to learn about the line of succession and attempt/do the needful

don't worry harris is never anywhere near biden or in public for unrelated reasons.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

colonelwest posted:

That’s basically the central premise of every modern galaxy brained financial grift. MLM, Crypto, NFTs, Meme Stocks. It’s all basically “what if America but all the little guys are the exploiters?”. It’s an anarcho-capitalist dream where we all become Ayn Rand ubermensch, but in reality it just recreates new forms of a rich elite. It’s fitting that Trump himself was involved in multiple MLM scams.

Saw that gamestop movie and I had a real hard time sympathizing with the people thinking they were somehow going to short squeeze the biggest investment firms on the planet. I mean if you want to do something about the rich use guillotines not try and beat them at the game they spent a century rigging and also happen to own the refs and the house.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Spoondick posted:

look, it's important for liberals to look tough and do things like mass murder civilians in military actions and implement austerity measures otherwise they might lose the electorate consisting mostly of people who believe liberals drink the blood of sex trafficked children

the dems know that playing to their base would win elections but that would anger their sugar daddies so it's never going to happen. The whole never attribute to malice what is aduquately explained by stupidity is usually only true in the reverse.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Cannon being the judge on the documents case tells you everything you need to know about the DoJs true intentions. Weird how she ends up as the judge on the only case with real legal teeth.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I don't know who i love more taqueria goku or devout muslim goku... maybe the taqueria is halal.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The only case that could get Trump convicted was the florida documents case and the DOJ made drat sure cannon was judge to prevent that from happening. This is libs doing the bare minimum to "uphold the rule of law" while their good friends on the other side help them strip the copper pipes and wiring from our collective homes.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Kevin Mccarthy ousted to be replaced by *checks notes* Kevin Mccarthy. American dysfunction is truly exceptional.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

JAMOOOL posted:

I know this is C-SPAM but come on those polls are meaningless

On the one hand swing counties are going blue on off year special elections with an incumbent presidency but on the other hand americans are absolutely that stupid. Regardless of who wins in 2024 things will always be worse and stupider and i'm just going to enjoy the ride until i'm pushed into a mass grave.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

This is the most embarrassing and hilarious situation ever in the house and the media is barely covering it or telling it how it is. They’re using the lightest words possible vs raking the chuds over the coals. If it was the democrats it would be the exact opposite reporting.

This scam is as old as roman fire brigades working with arsonists. We'll put out the fires these guys over there are causing so long as our corporate donors get further cuts to the burning social safety net as a gesture of bipartisan good faith. The media knows the game enough to realize it isn't newsworthy.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

It's genuinely hilarious that the republicans ended up getting fox news brained like their marks. Capital gonna be really upset when the propaganda worked so well that the markets collapse and corporate welfare ends up shut down.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Wilis is going for a conviction on trump but this will be dumb as hell when he gets off on a hung jury and all
of the actual convictable people walk with community service and a fine.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

DoombatINC posted:

please, please do this

not even for reasons of governance i just want to see it happen

wouldn't he just immediately be vacated?

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Anything stupid and funny happen in this US of A today? Also
who is the donalp trumo guy is he cool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

My dogs brains are perfect spheres rotating at infinite speed on a frictionless plane. They have transcend the trumbo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!