Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

FLEX (0.5ppr)

Mattinson @ Philly
Cook @ Dallas
Burks vs Jets
Justice Hill @ Cinci
Cooks vs Jets
Bateman @ Cinci
Rice @ Jacksonville

Who do I start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Tua @ Buffalo or Richardson vs LA Rams?

Also should I start Pickens @ Houston over either Miles Sanders vs Minnesota or Rhamondre Stevenson @ Dallas? (1ppr)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Kirk vs Buffalo (in London)

Or

Watson @ LV

0.5 ppr

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Josh Reynolds @ Baltimore

Or

Michael Wilson @ Seattle

0.5 ppr

I’m leaning Wilson

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

0.5 ppr

Aaron Jones @ Pitt

Or

Rhamondre Stevenson vs Indy

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Help!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It’s disgusting that I have to ask this question, but do I start Tyjae Spears @ JAC or Zach Charbonnet @ LAR?

Half ppr

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Or you can just pick up CJ Stroud off free agency and have a better team because you didn’t waste a roster spot holding 2 QB’s all year.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I had Josh Allen and I picked up Russ off free agency last week in preparation :shrug:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

kiimo posted:

What league is Stroud still available????

None now. But he was sitting there for a while earlier this season. People are just saying there is a middle ground between “DRAFT 2 QB’s!! or you will literally have to start a high school QB if your starter gets hurt” and “never spend high draft capital, just stream QB always”.

There’s always great QB value on waivers/FA if you watch and pounce at the right time.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’d lean Goff and McLaurin

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Blargh I was thinking Minshew, Goff was such a pumpkin last week and has been not great on the road this season

I wouldn’t blame you, I just think Goff has the highest ceiling

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Idk about the others but DO NOT play Zeke.

Stevenson is 10 times the back Zeke is at this point, and he struggled to do anything all season.

Patriots are also tanking at this point.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

I'm going to be mildly annoyed when he puts up 17 points on my bench. Just so you know.

Yea that’s fantasy for you. I was about to put that in a disclaimer at the bottom haha

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’ve clinched a playoff berth and I’m strictly going for the cash prize for best record and most regular season points ($250 for each).

I’ve stacked 3 defenses for the home stretch.

Do I go with:

Dallas vs Philly
New Orleans vs Carolina
Green Bay vs New York Giants

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I thank god I don’t have to start any players in this poo poo show of a game tonight.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Help me pick the D/ST that will carry me to victory

Saints vs Giants

Or

Falcons @ Panthers

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

With Olave out do I play Shaheed vs NYG, Spears vs HOU, or Michael Wilson vs SF?

0.5 ppr

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

regfairfield posted:

Slightly different than sit/start. I’m probably starting three Vikings this week. My opponent has a slightly better team but also has no quarterback. Should I block him from picking up Nick Mullens or let him do it

Are you saying Mullens is the only starting QB available to him on waivers? If that’s the case, then yes absolutely.

If he’s not the only option, then no.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ty Chandler vs Detroit

Or

Achane vs Dallas

0.5 ppr

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Cooks @ Miami or OBJ @ San Fran or Spears vs Seattle?

0.5 ppr

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

kiimo posted:

this is working out

Starting the guy who’s active over the guys who’s inactive usually does!

:dadjoke:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Brandon Cooks @ Miami
OBJ @ San Fran
Spears vs Seattle

0.5 ppr

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea not having Jamar Chase in the playoffs sucks.

I was leaning Cooks as well, thanks

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I have Houston D/ST vs Cleveland

Should I pick up Green Bay @ Carolina instead?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

With the news that Mattinson is playing, do I still play Chandler vs Detroit, or swap in Achane vs Dallas?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i think im good with this. this is for the championship. really need KC to have a lovely game here, i believe in my starters, the only game I'm iffy on is the miami one, im 50/50 on starting Henry over Mostert. what do you guys think? Has mostert's punching above his weight all season been enough to value him over henry this late?

e: with amari cooper out i dropped him and taysom hill, picked up evan engram since they're playing a lame duck Carolina team, might run engram over ferguson with dallas facing a tough detroit D.

Why the hell is Evan Engram available 😂
This thread never ceases to amaze me. I wish I could play in a league where you can just pick up the 6th best player at his position for your finals matchup.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i changed this again, njoku was just freely available not even waiver wire, so i picked him up and churned engram, then while doing that i saw loving deebo on the waiver wire so i think i just accidentally walked in on some kind of fishy poo poo going on, grabbed his rear end too

Absolutely wild. You better win that league

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Achane was such a tease. You won the lottery holy poo poo!!!!!! lol jk he’s going to score as much in the whole second half of the season as he did in that one Denver game. Turns out being the size of an average high school receiver is not ideal for surviving as a running back in the NFL

Mostert is out this week so it’s time for Achane to carry me into the promised land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Mostert is out, so do I play Achane @ Baltimore over either Barkley vs LA, Chandler vs GB, or Aiyuk @ WAS?