Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Do you all think waddle is going to start or should I grab

Courtland Sutton
Cam Akers
James Cook

For this week.

I think Waddle will be playing but keep an eye on it obviously

For my own question: if Kelce can't go which of these waiver dipshits should I grab. They're all terrible I am not sure it matters. 0.5 PPR

Greg Dulcich vs LV
Hunter Henry vs PHI
Dawson Knox @ NYJ
Cade Otton @ MIN
Luke Musgrave @ CHI
Noah Gray vs DET

I assume people will say Dulcich but I am pretty spooked by Payton acquiring Adam Trautman from his old Saints days and instantly listing him as the TE1 on the depth chart over Greg D. Not having to deal with this poo poo every week is why I drafted Kelce in the first place :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Fleshwizard posted:

.5 PPR

Need Flex and WR.

Addison
K. Bourne
K. Williams
Roschon Johnson

Thanks!

Flex Kyren easy (I like Roschon but he’s a bench stash for now)

WR is nasty, Bourne I guess. I do not believe in TNF Kirk vs the Eagles whatsoever

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Anti-Hero posted:

Run with Baltimore DST @ CIN or pivot to something else this week?

Broncos, Browns, NO, Colts, Detroit, and a bunch of others are available.

I like most of those options over Baltimore, with my preference probably going to the Saints because they have an easy rear end schedule and you could ride them for weeks

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

0.5 PPR (and also 1 point per first down :iiam:). Pick 2

Alexander Mattison @ PHI
Brian Robinson vs DEN
Puka Nacua vs SF
Zay Jones vs KC

I am not thrilled with my whole team facing stud defenses on the same week!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

0.5 PPR, flex

Terry McLaurin @ DEN
Zay Jones vs KC

Kinda leaning Zay, I am worried Washington gets shut down and it's a gross game that finishes like 13-10. Whereas hopefully we are blessed with a huge shootout in KC/JAX

The X-man cometh posted:

I'm worried about Breece Hall @Dal. He's still on a snap count and Dallas defense is scary.

I have Brian Robinson and Jamaal Williams on the bench.

I would stick with Breece personally, he showed vs Buffalo that he can rip off an 80 yard run at any moment and make your day. And what are they gonna do, let Zach Wilson drop back 40 times lol?

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Sep 17, 2023

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Anti-Hero posted:

Jones is out.

Full PPR Flex

Rhamondre v MIA
Conner v NYG
Dotson @ DEN
R. White v CHI
Dillon @ ATL

Part of me thinks this is exactly Dillon’s time to shine, but I don’t trust him. I could sit him and if he has a good week offer him up to someone in trade.

Who is the play here? I have Rhamondre slotted in and borischen ranks him highest.

I would play Rhamondre, you can run on Miami. Second choice Dotson

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

I'm going Nico & Robinson here. Don't want any part of the Browns' offense and Kelley didn't do anything last week. Run with the hot hands imo.

Think I agree with this. Ford will have good weeks but the Titans run D is good

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ugggggggh do I really dare start Danny Dimes tonight @ SF? NY is going to get obliterated. On the other hand I don't really have a bench spot to add a streamer, I would have to drop a useful asset. Waivers are nasty. I could potentially pick up

Stafford @ CIN
Russ @ MIA
Goff vs ATL
Howell vs Buf
Love vs NO
Stroud @ JAX

I think I have to roll him out there and hope for garbage time antics

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Sometimes there are gross situations that you just have to lean into. Hunter Henry is one of those. The Pats suck rear end, they have no receivers, he is their #1 pass catcher. He will probably finish as a *throws dice* top 6 TE. If you got him in a late round or off waivers, you are winning.

I very much want to go back in time and draft him instead of Kyle Pitts in the one league where I did that

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Sep 22, 2023

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I’m still going to play it as if it will be high scoring since literally everything says it should be. But would anyone really be surprised if a game between the Chargers and Vikings somehow fails in absurd fashion lol. These two teams are in the clownball hall of fame

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Sep 23, 2023

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Need a receiver in PPR

G Wilson v NE
Gabe Davis @ WSH
Tank Dell @ JAX

I think I stick with Wilson and pray for talent to win out over... literally everything else going against him

Diqnol posted:

Tlaw @ Hou or Dak @ Ari?

Tlaw

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

.5 PPR, need a WR2 and FLEX:

Olave vTB
Lockett @NYG
McLaurin @PHI
Roschon vDEN
D. Pierce vPIT

worried about Olave with Carr messed up, McLaurin, Roschon, and Pierce theoretically have good matchups but all feel like traps

I think I'd stick with Olave and Lockett. Olave is a stud, and I'm confident Jameis can lob some bombs to him in between throwing the dumbest picks you've ever seen. And for McLaurin I'd be worried about Philly's pass rush getting 10 sacks on Howell.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

0.5 PPR pick 2

Zay Flowers @ CLE
Michael Thomas vs TB

Tutu Atwell @ IND

Olave and Lockett for sure

I think I would go Tutu over Thomas. Both because of the Jameis factor, and because looking at The Edge (one of my favorite fantasy sites) the Colts are getting smoked by slot receivers and Tutu runs primarily out of the slot

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I also have no idea what to do with Christian Watson heh. Could flex any of (PPR)

De'von Achane @ BUF
Garrett Wilson vs KC
Christian Watson vs DET (tonight)

I've been fortunate to get Tank Dell and Puka off waivers so have a lot of WR choices. What I really need to do is swing a 2 for 1 trade and unload some of these guys but haven't found a partner yet

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah I like the wait and see approach on Watson, good points. I just want to use my new toy :argh:

Green Gloves posted:

I currently have this lineup set. Just not confident in either of the two at the (other options) bottom. Any thoughts?

Keenan Allen vs LV
Christian Watson vs Det
George Pickens @ Hou

Other options

DeAndre Hopkins vs Cincy - Tenn is garbage
Zay Flowers @ Cle - Offense also a bit shaky

I think I like how you have it set. In a vacuum I would rather play Flowers but the Browns D looks legit, and they are literally the worst matchup for receivers at the moment (with the huge asterisk that they've done this against a gimpy Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, and Ryan Tannehill. So a functional team could move the ball on them)

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Ope, apparently Montgomery might not be playing tonight after all

Where are you seeing this?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’m going Goff :getin:

And I’ve got Love. Let’s get a shootout going :hellyeah: Everybody wins

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Sorry Musgrave starters. That was like the definition of good process, bad result :smith:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Welp Wilson delivered solid flex value, in like the grossest PPR scam way possible

Play posted:

I definitely recommended Nico to a few people, hope you won Stroud is the real deal

Now I have to deal with deciding whether to drop Love for Stroud. In reality I think what I need to do is stop playing borderline QBs on TNF against good defenses

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

My $0.02 on Nacua - start him until there's actually a game where Kupp a) plays and b) takes targets from him.

Agree with this but there’s a huge asterisk that he is an insane trade chip until suddenly he isn’t because Kupp is back and got 15 targets for 180 yards and Puka had 1 target for 8 yards

I think I I’ve been talked into Puka being good even once Kupp comes back by the main fantasy thread, but it’s in his range of outcomes that he is unusable too

I wouldn’t blame anyone for trading Puka if you can get serious value for him

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ugh can’t decide if I should wait and pray for Davante Adams to play Monday night or just sit him and play someone off my bench (probably Addison). There is nobody of value from either team on waivers, if Adams sits I would be playing like Hunter Renfrow.

Hoping for some concrete news before games start tomorrow

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Need a flex for 0.5 PPR

Terry McLaurin v PHI
Nico Collins @ CAR
D'Onta Foreman @ LAC

I have Terry in right now cause the Eagles' secondary has been getting torched but he's also failed to show up against several bad defenses

Chernabog posted:

So... with Monty out, do I start:
Edwards @ Ari
Spears vs Atl

I would ride the Gus Bus (unless Henry is traded or something). Cardinals' D is awful

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Good news is 17 isn't earth-shattering in full PPR. Here's hoping Rhamondre still has a bunch of dump-off receptions and doesn't have Zeke vulture a TD this week!

Also, for earlier when I said go with D'Onta Foreman easily - that was before Roschon got cleared. (I still think you have to start the hot hand. Just figured I should give context there.)

Cool. Yeah with Roschon out it would have been a no brainer. I’m definitely nervous about it being a lovely committee with both him and Foreman in.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Flex for half PPR

D Henderson @ GB
D Singletary vs TB

I currently have Henderson in, he's been good, and it's a nice matchup. A little worried about the timeshare with Royce Freeman, and if Stafford is out the offense might just be poo poo. It was confirmed today that Pierce is out for Houston this week so Singletary should have a lot of work. On the third hand, Singletary has never shown himself to be more than a JAG.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I'm running Dell out there in one league too cause Puka is on bye. He's been insanely boom or bust, but my god, the booms :swoon: Bengals D is good but Stroud is balling the hell out and I have no trouble seeing a shootout brewing

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I thought I saw that Houston had a ton of dudes injured today. I didn’t look too closely, but I would temper that with the health of the OLine

Yeah this is fair and something to watch going into the weekend. The counterpoint would be their OL has been injured as hell all season anyway and it hasn't hindered Stroud much. It seems to have had a much worse effect on the run game.

Houston defense looks to have gotten the worst of the injuries

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I'm down bad at RB this week with byes and injuries. Anyone want to make a case for one of these idiots over the other? 0.5 PPR

Rico Dowdle @ CAR
Tyjae Spears @ JAX

I have Spears in since he seems to have more of a role. Dowdle is basically saying "Cowboys are up 30 at half time and he gets the second half to himself"

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Agreed. Feels bad but bench Barkley, the other three are set up in great spots

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Welp the advice to bench Barkley sucked after Achane lasted about 12 seconds but hopefully Aiyuk and Dell made up for it :shobon: I have no words to explain wtf happened in that Giants/Commanders game

My decision to play Spears over Dowdle netted me 0.6 points :smug: in a matchup I lost by like 30

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I haven’t exactly watched every Vikings snap because why would you do that to yourself. But every time I see Mattison he looks loving terrible so I can understand them trying all alternatives. They already told us they don’t trust him by trading for Cam Freaking Akers lol

Good thing he is on literally all of my teams (except the one where I traded him and Christian Watson for Dak) :shepface:

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 20, 2023

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Are we daring to start Garrett Wilson with Tim Boyle at QB, the man who could be even worse than Zach Wilson? I don't have wonderful options behind him unfortunately

G Wilson vs MIA (with Tim "college career at UConn 1:13 TD:INT ratio" Boyle throwing to him, yes these are somehow the real stats of someone starting an NFL game in TYOOL 2023)
Gabe Davis @ PHI
Rashid Shaheed @ ATL

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah Gus seems like a great play I dunno why he always gets buried in rankings. All he does is score touchdowns.

Arthur Smith should be facing criminal charges over the fact that Bijan isn't the obvious answer, but welp

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Also for what it's worth Schefter tweeted a little bit ago that White is going to play and his Friday limited practice was just precautionary cause he felt sore or something

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

I'd yolo Pickett out there in hopes for a boom week against a bad defense

Agreed they have both sucked rear end so I'd play Pickett and let Jesus take the wheel vs a horrendous defense. I mean Stafford just destroyed Arizona with a strategy of "dump off the ball to the RB and TE" and what does PIT want to do? Yeah that.

Browns defense is also the literal worst matchup for opposing QBs on the year. If Myles Garrett is healthy Stafford might die in the second quarter

I should note that this is maybe the only situation I would ever endorse playing Pickett. He is garbage

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Need a flex in 1 PPR

Jaylen Warren vs NE (playing tonight)
Gabe Davis @ KC
Keaton Mitchell vs LAR

I have Warren in right now, since I think he's the best player and I see him ranked highest around the internet. But god this NE/PIT game could end in a 0-0 tie and I would love to get off of it. I need a win to clinch a playoff spot so I am thinking of rolling the dice (and inevitably being disappointed) on Davis for the ceiling potential.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Jingleheimer posted:

Pick one to replace Pacheco in PPR (the rest of my lineup is good, I swear).

Ken Gainwell
Rashod Bateman
Trey Palmer
KJ Osborn
Chig Okonkwo

:ohno:

Uh goondolences my man. I would probably play Bateman in this extremely unfortunate situation and hope a DB trips in coverage or something. At least he has a good QB and a respectable Vegas team total? Nobody in here is a lock for more than like 3 points

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I also have a Zamir quandry. 0.5 PPR

CEH @ NE
Zamir White vs LAC
Tyjae Spears vs HOU

All of these suck rear end lol so I am not sure it matters. For what it's worth fantasypros has them ranked in the order I posted.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

:same:

I left White on waivers lol. Did not believe in mediocre talent plus poo poo team plus TNF

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

In a bind at tight end. I have Kincaid who hasn't scored double digit points in a month, including literally 0 last week. He seems very talented, but if the Bills don't wanna use him it doesn't matter. He plays Saturday. I added Hunter Henry, who has an amazing matchup and Zappe is locked onto him. But he's highly questionable with a knee injury. To frame this as a sit start, would you prefer. 0.5 PPR

Kincaid @ LAC (Saturday)
Henry @ DEN (Sunday night football, if NE are being assholes and not updating his status beforehand I will have to pick someone playing earlier which would be the Tucker Kraft / Cade Otton / Chig / Jonnu Smith types. They all seem about equally likely to score between 0 and 10 points)

Really bummed that Kincaid's run of above average games evaporated and he's back in the same swamp of poo poo as everyone else. I thought I had something there :smith:

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Dec 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

In a bind at tight end. I have Kincaid who hasn't scored double digit points in a month, including literally 0 last week. He seems very talented, but if the Bills don't wanna use him it doesn't matter. He plays Saturday. I added Hunter Henry, who has an amazing matchup and Zappe is locked onto him. But he's highly questionable with a knee injury. To frame this as a sit start, would you prefer. 0.5 PPR

Kincaid @ LAC (Saturday)
Henry @ DEN (Sunday night football, if NE are being assholes and not updating his status beforehand I will have to pick someone playing earlier which would be the Tucker Kraft / Cade Otton / Chig / Jonnu Smith types. They all seem about equally likely to score between 0 and 10 points)

Really bummed that Kincaid's run of above average games evaporated and he's back in the same swamp of poo poo as everyone else. I thought I had something there :smith:

lol Henry is out so I guess it’s Kincaid or someone even grosser