Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Hey people, if your league gives any points for catching the football, start the guy who was RB5 weeks 10-17 last year and RB2 in December when the Chiefs had big injuries.

Mahomes knows he needs to lean on JMC and the Chiefs have a BIG INJURY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

MacheteZombie posted:

Full ppr

If Christian Watson doesn't play (seeming to be more likely)

Who do I start?
Brian Robinson vs Ari
Smith-Njigba vs LA
Mingo @Atl

Waiver options don't seem much better? Maybe Chark, Shaheed, or Hodgins/Campbell.

Ppr?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Kelce out.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chiefs-travis-kelce-ruled-out-for-week-1-showdown-vs-lions-due-to-a-knee-injury/amp/

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

MacheteZombie posted:

? Mentioned it in my post but it's 1 point ppr.

With kelce out, which jabroni do I pick up (also 1 pt ppr)
Kmet vs GB
Musgrave @Chi
Okonkwo @NO
Everett vs Mia
Kincaid @NYJ
Noah Gray vDet

I go BRob for your previous question. Probably a bigger part of that offense than the others.

But, as you have noticed, I'm kinda illiterate today

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
The THfantaC podcast pointed out that flowers had 6 bubble screens week 1, so I'm not shying away from him despite the hurricane

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Nico Collins or Mike Williams in for waddle in the flex? PPR.

Collins. Jacksonville is pretty easy to pass on and Stroud leads the league with 90 throws

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

So the Browns are gonna test Ford out pregame. Do I swap out Kareem Hunt for Darrell Henderson or George Pickens?

No. I'd still start Hunt even if a hobbled Ford starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Flowers is a really nice pivot, start him and forget it