Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Pick 2 in 0 PPR

Alexander Mattison @PHI
Christian Watson @ATL
Christian Kirk v KC
Treylon Burks v LAC
Nico Collins v IND
Tutu Atwell v SF
Jaxon Smith-Njigba @DET

If Watson plays (and he's not limited) he's in. I don't trust Mattison against Philly, the vikes got destroyed by them last year and are down their starting center. Thinking Nico and Atwell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Dango Bango posted:

Do I drop Cousins for Goff this week? Worried about primetime Qirk and the backup center. But the Vikes will be throwing almost every down...

Primetime Kirk with a backup center against an Eagles team that absolutely demolished them last year, I think Goff is the better play. Only Viking I'd start is Jefferson.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Plank Walker posted:

Picked up Joshua Kelley while Ekeler is out, now gotta decide whether to use him:

Need 2 of following RBs, 0.5 PPR:
J. Kelley LAC @ Min
K. Walker Sea v Car
J. Conner Ari v Dal

Leaning Kelley and Walker since Dallas seems legit vs RB

Walker and Kelley the right choices. Dallas D is legit and Vikes D can't stop the run.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a QB

Burrow v LAR
Love v NO

Feels weird, but I gotta go with a hot Love over a questionable on Monday and disappointing thus far Burrow right?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a flex 0 PPR

Mattison v LAC
Christian Kirk v HOU
Christian Watson v NO
Tutu @ CIN

I think Mattison will do better than he has and it should be a high scoring game. Kirk had a huge week last week after nothing week 1. Watson hasn't played yet this season. Tutu has been solid. Leaning Mattison.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Roseo posted:

Need some advice here:

QB:

Love vs NO
Goff vs ATL

I'm tempted to stick with the hot hand with love but he's facing a good defense for the first time and Goff can put up a decent game as well

RB: (1ppr, pick 3)
J. Jacobs vs PIT
J. Cook @ WAS
R. Stevenson @ NYJ
K. Williams @ CIN

Jacobs has to turn it around sometime and get some high production games, Cook has been hot, the Jets are bad which means there may be a lot of running which leaves Williams as the odd man out?

I'd start Goff and sit Cook.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I need a WR and a flex. 0 ppr

Jacobs @LAC
Nico Collins v Pit
Rhamondre @ Dal
Thielen v Min (revenge game!)
Pickens @hou

Jacobs hasn't done poo poo and will be without Jimmy g (not sure if that's good or bad), rhamondre has a tough matchup, Nico didn't do much last week after a strong first 2 weeks. Thielen has come on strong and revenge game. Pickens is on a bad offense. Leaning Nico and thielen.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Half PPR I need 2 of:

Josh Reynolds v CAR
Christian Watson @LV
Pickens v BAL
Michael Wilson v CIN

Have Watson and Reynolds in now, but am unsure of it.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a TE in .5 PPR

Higbee v ARI
Hunter Henry @ LV
Ertz @ LAR
Conklin v PHI
Noah Gray v DEN

I have Higbee currently, but think his targets will continue to dry up with Kupp back. Pats look like total garbage. Ertz has 2 other TEs to compete with. Conklin is on the Jets. Gray didn't do a whole lot last time Kelce was out.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Ertz it is, thanks for the advice. Hopefully I don't get outbid on him.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Dango Bango posted:

Don't worry too much about it. If you do, you do. TE is pretty much a crapshoot anyway.

I'm very worried because it's a guillotine league and I just lost Jefferson. Going to need every point I can get.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR

Pick 2

A Thielen @ MIA
T Higgins v SEA
DK Metcalf @ CIN
M Brown @ LA

Thielen and Metcalf.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Full PPR

Saquon/Breida @ BUF
Richaard White v DET

Whats going on with Saquon? Do I risk him being out/on a snap count/game scripted out because Giants bad or go with the unimpressive but actual starting running back on a more competent team with White?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Vargo posted:

You all are concerned about using one Thursday night player, what about TWO?

Picking two of these three in .5 PPR:

Olave v JAX
Calvin Ridley @NO

Hollywood Brown @SEA

stick with the first two. When you draft Jags you have to be ready to ride or die on Thursday Night Football

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
My guillotine team looking in extremely rough shape to survive the week. I need 2 RBs, .5PPR

Zach Evans v PITT
D'Onta Foreman v LV
Richaard White v ATL
Najee @ LAR
Jaylen Warren @ LAR
Keaontay Ingram @ SEA
Latavius Murray @ NE

Currently have Evans and Foreman, the rest are available on waivers. I really should have upped my big on Kenneth Walker.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

My guillotine team looking in extremely rough shape to survive the week. I need 2 RBs, .5PPR

Zach Evans v PITT
D'Onta Foreman v LV
Richaard White v ATL
Najee @ LAR
Jaylen Warren @ LAR
Keaontay Ingram @ SEA
Latavius Murray @ NE

Currently have Evans and Foreman, the rest are available on waivers. I really should have upped my big on Kenneth Walker.

Sound like Evans might not be the guy for the Rams so it's back to the drawing board here. Maybe Warren?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

pmchem posted:

6 pts/passing TD

Jordan Love @ DEN
vs
Brock Purdy @ MIN

they're pretty similarly ranked depending which ranking you glance at. Love is coming off a bye and has a healthy set of receivers, while Purdy is missing Deebo and possibly missing CMC. Both guys will be missing the left tackle they started the season with. Vegas implied points are a little higher for the 49ers offense, while Denver's defense is statistically worse against the pass.

kinda waffling on this one

I like Love here, Denver is a mess and a great chance for a get right game.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Dango Bango posted:

Gus Bus

I'm actually going Downs or Palmer here based on number of targets. Edge to Palmer for a more stable QB.

Now for mine:
Pick 2 WRs, 1 PPR (bolded is who I've got slotted in now):
Olave @ IND
Kirk @ PIT

Watson vs MIN
Pickens vs JAX
Higgins @ SF

I like what you have now.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Half PPR. Guillotine down to 9 teams so choices get tougher. Need a RB and a Flex

Derrick Henry v ATL
Mixon @ SF
Nico Collins @ CAR
Davante Adams @ DET

Currently have Henry and Mixon slotted in, but could be convinced for any of them. Henry is in a tough matchup without Tannehill which could be a plus or minus. Mixon also has a tough matchup. Nico has been inconsistent with a rookie QB. Adams is finally healthy as is Jimmy G, but Jimmy loves throwing it to Meyers.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I need a WR in .5 PPR. This is a guillotine league down to 8 teams so there are more options around

Hopkins @ PIT
Davante Adams v NYG
Nico v TB
Addison @ ATL
Zay Flowers v SEA
Metcalf @ BAL
Lockett @ BAL
Dotson @ NE

Anyone below Addison I would have to make a drop to pickup (probably Nico). Hopkins looked to have a good connection with Levis, but it's also a rookie in his 2nd start. Who knows what's going on in Vegas with a new HC and a new QB. Nico has been inconsistent, but has a good matchup and that ESPN thing posted likes him. Looking for more of a safe floor than a home run here.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Anti-Hero posted:

1PPR, need a flex

Rhamondre v WAS
Jakobi Meyers v NYG
Watson v LAR
Downs @ CAR

Got Rhamondre slotted atm :barf:

I'd go Downs

Chernabog posted:

Whould keep him in.

With stafford not playing:
PPR
Puka @GB
Or
Gus vs Sea

All aboard the Gus Bus.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Anti-Hero posted:

Downs is the afternoon game and Q for knee. Should he not go Meyers would then be the move.

This is a good plan.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Anti-Hero posted:

I did this and Rhamondre is exploding on my bench :(

whoops, if it makes you feel better he exploded on my bench too

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

I like it.

For me, looking for RB, 0.5 PPR

Pollard vs WAS
Mostert @ NYJ
White @ IND

Swift v BUF
Kyren @ ARI

Thinking of swapping Mostert.

I'd swap out Pollard for either Swift or Kyren.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a RB and a flex 1 PPR

Charbs v SF
Nuk v CAR
Richaard White @ IND
Addison v CHI
Kyren @ ARI

Charb is the guy this week for Seattle, but tough matchup and an injured Geno might lead to him getting gamescriped out. Nuk has been very boom/bust. White has been hot and has a good matchup v Indy. Addison hasn't been great since Dobbs took over. Kyren has a good matchup and should be a guy, but I'm always nervous about the first start after an injury. Thinking White and Kyren.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

ferroque posted:

Pick 1, half ppr

D. Henry vs Car
J. Williams vs Cle
J. Mixon vs Pit

Anti-Hero posted:

Charb, Mondre, or Henry in ppr?

I like Henry this week. Panthers are bad so they won't get a big lead so Henry should get the ball all day.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a flex, .5 PPR

Pacheco @ LV
Puka @ ARI
OBJ @ LAC
Singletary v JAX

Pacheco has slowed down after a fast start. Sounds like Kupp is playing which is always a big minus for Puka. OBJ has been good lately, but is questionable. Singletary has been really good, but Pierce is back.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Bellmaker posted:

Blargh I was thinking Minshew, Goff was such a pumpkin last week and has been not great on the road this season

Listen to your heart. If your heart says Minsh, I say follow it.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a flex and a WR for my consolation bracket team. 0 PPR

Zamir White v LAC
Thielen v ATL
Nico Collins @ TEN
OBJ @ JAX

Nico and/or Stroud are potentially out or I'd probably go him and OBJ. Leaning OBJ and Zamir?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
1 ppr, pick 2 of:

Saquon @ PHI
Puka v NO
Jefferson v DET
Addison v DET

Puka is on Thursday against a strong Saints defense and is hit or miss lately. I don't like Saquon against Philly especially after he was shut down last week. Do I roll with both Vikings WRs with Mullens throwing at them?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Pain of Mind posted:

Standard scoring:
Addison vs DET
Cooper @ HOU

All projections have Cooper up a bit, though I am not sure how well HOU will move the ball if Stroud, Collins, and Brown are all questionable and might be out, so maybe the Browns do not need to throw as much. Addison has been getting a decent number of targets and it is likely they will be playing from behind, but I am not sure if this is just chasing last week's points.

I like Addison. He's clearly got talent, Mullens likes throwing to him, and is likely in a better gamescript as you said. I could definitely see the Browns grinding the game out on the ground against a Stroudless Texans.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

1 ppr, pick 2 of:

Saquon @ PHI
Puka v NO
Jefferson v DET
Addison v DET

Puka is on Thursday against a strong Saints defense and is hit or miss lately. I don't like Saquon against Philly especially after he was shut down last week. Do I roll with both Vikings WRs with Mullens throwing at them?

Bump.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
4 paTDs, -4 Ints

Tua @ BAL
Kyler @ PHI

Don't like Tua's matchup and he hasn't been putting up great numbers for awhile. Kyler has been up and down and is apparently sick.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

MakaVillian posted:

Ok my actual final sit/start question.

0.5 PPR
Pick 2:

Davante Adams @ IND
Nico Collins v TEN
Aaron Jones @ MIN

Right now I have Adams and Jones in, but Nico looks like a must start. Feel like Nico and Jones might be the play but hate sitting Adams in the championship :ohdear:

I think Nico and Jones is the move. Adams is too inconsistent.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Here's a fun one that I need an answer to soon .5 PPR

Njoku v NYJ
Pacheco v CIN
Zamir White @ IND
OBJ v MIA
Keenan Allen @ DEN

Do I play Njoku tonight or hope either Pacheco or Allen can play (seems unlikely) or Jacobs is out again (looking likely) or be stuck with OBJ. Flacco has a good connection with Njoku and no Amari Cooper tonight could mean a big game for him.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Freezer posted:

Pollard, Montgomery or Conner in full ppr?

I like Monty

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
No PPR, need a flex

Pollard v DET
Pickens @ SEA
Thielen @ JAX
OBJ v MIA
KJ Osborn v GB

Pollard has been disappointing all season, Pickens is coming off a huge game, Thielen has his first big game in a while last week, OBJ has been quiet but the Ravens might have to score more to keep up with the Dolphins, KJ could have a big game with no Hock and possibly no Addison, but also he has Jaren Hall throwing to him.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Kamara or Zamir White? Kamara has been booty lately and between his current illness and the TB rush defense, I’m not sure if i should actually sit my stud. Gut says no since NO needs the win against their division rival and they might go nuts, but idk

Same but add Jonathon Taylor into the mix and pick 2 of them. .5 PPR

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

RCarr posted:

Mostert is out this week so it’s time for Achane to carry me into the promised land.

oh poo poo, Mostert being out would almost makeup for getting CeeDee'd today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
.5 PPR. Got CeeDee'd so need to get this right. Pick 2 of:

Kamara @ TB
Jonathon Taylor v LV
Pacheco v CIN
Zamir White @ IND

Generally a good problem to have, but CeeDee got me nervous about a 3rd place game that I'm already disappointed to be in