Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Ohtori Akio posted:

skill issue

It was an impressive throw. Usually she just throws things straight into the ground but that Dino soared perfectly and with randy Johnson velocity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Mr Hootington posted:

Tonight the grandkid threw a hard plastic dinosaur across the room and hitting me in my nuts. It hurt and they still hurt.

the wolves circle hooty, show them you're still strong

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Mr Hootington posted:

Tonight the grandkid threw a hard plastic dinosaur across the room and hitting me in my nuts. It hurt and they still hurt.

good hand eye coordination. kid will be ready for gaming soon

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

FirstnameLastname posted:

gaming.its a way of life

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
i'm sleepy

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
good evening. i'm having a salad

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hello

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Gonna rewatch some Pantheon (2022) it's really good, although you do have to :filez: it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good final evening

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
its a fricken goonami

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
good evening i just had a banh mi

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

soba

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

im having macadmaia nut

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

im having macadmaia nut

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Late nights

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

i had pizza

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
which pizza though

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

let's meet up at the exact center of the earth

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

I'm their

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Ohtori Akio posted:

which pizza though

papa murphy's pepperoni

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

goon evening

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

tokin opposition posted:

papa murphy's pepperoni

freak

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

reported for carniphobia

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

this dr. oetker pomodoro margerita pizza tastes like vomit smeared on cardboard >:(

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

can't even move lol.... what a day

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ate a bunch of stuffin muffins and grand marnier. perhaps some perambulation later

112423_5
Nov 25, 2023
apparently there's still a big debate about the existence of a near permo homeless holocaust

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

does that username mean you're on your fifth account today? jesus wept

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

does that username mean you're on your fifth account today? jesus wept

jesus wept for the sins of man. being mentally ill is not a sin. but that guy probably does realize on some level that he's being a dipshit. hm. is being a dipshit a sin?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

his is the sin of avarice to have that much wasted income

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

though i guess being mentally ill is basically a sin in a lot of abrahamic religions. that's hosed up, imho. they can't help it!
yahweh or the highway i guess

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

his is the sin of avarice to have that much wasted income

idk i got the impression he was blowing disability ssi checks on it, which I'm gonna balk at describing as avarice

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

just assume everything's a bit and your soul will flourish

112423_5
Nov 25, 2023
only normal people fit in at SomethingAwful

112423_5
Nov 25, 2023
what err me normal?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

exacto

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Ohtori Akio posted:

good evening i just had a banh mi

:blessed:

i made a pile of bahn mi stuff last week and ate them for like two days. no complaints.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
i woke up, had t-day leftovers for breakfast and they were good

then i got a hair cut. the super nice lady with weirdly cold hands did it, we chatted and discovered we were both originally from wisconsin and then did wisconsin chat while she finished up. she had died parts of her hair in pride flag colors, i didn't comment on it since that's none of my business as a haircut client but i tipped good cuz she's cool.

went on a hike, the water level here is super low but i saw some turtles and a bug that looked like a cricket but swam, no idea what that was but i'll ask my biologist dad next time i talk to him

then my cool old neighbor lady texted me to say that she had been trying out a new cookie recipe and did i want some. now i got like a dozen "pecan pie" cookies and they're real good.

then i cleaned house for a bit and worked out, a pretty good work out but not as good as the last one where i somehow hulked out and kicked my own rear end to the point of feeling sore the next day.

now i am gonna drink some beers and read some internets.

a good day overall

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

went through two tech n9ne albums while raking the leaves. so tired! time to eat..... いただきます!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp
Lpzie... ur av