Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

As a South American this looks very interesting and considering our armed forces holy poo poo we're doomed and should've bought those Su-37s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Space Kablooey posted:

How far inland does the South Atlantic map go? Also how far North? I'm trying to figure out if they have my house modeled

Just the tip of South America plus the Falkvinas

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Looking good. It's not in the OP but looks like the Brazilian Air Force is in the theater as well? I don't think DCS has AMX though, it'd be nice

EDIT: Nvm, just read a bit more carefully

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Get ready for tons of cumbia

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Man what the hell, I wouldn't mind being the commander if no one else is interested. I believe we should deny the invaders Punta Arenas, being a relatively major-ish city and I think it'd be a pain in the rear end to take it back. Alpha it is.

Also, I vote Rabbit. Let's not let them get too comfortable here.

Negostrike fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Oct 1, 2023

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Vahakyla posted:

Lmao I asked him there to posit his question here so we can all theorycraft.

Anyway, Negostrike, would you want anti ship missiles from Brazil via plane?

Yeah let's bring them over. I believe a Hercules from SBCO to one of our airfields can do the job.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD
General del Aire Carlos - Fuerza Aerea de Peru

Buenos dias. In order to have an edge against our invasores, the Brazilian Army offered one of their Astros-II batteries to support us in our defense of our continent.

Astros II doing its thing

More precisely, they will send:
6 AV-LMU launchers
2 AV-RMD ammunition supply vehicles
1 AV-VCC command vehicle
1 AV-UCF fire control vehicle
1 AV-VBA maintenance vehicle
1 AV-CBO radar vehicle

That's the Brazilian Army's 3rd Rocket Launcher Battery based in Cruz Alta, in the country's south, the closest to our theater of operations. They'll be embarking on their Navy's landing ship NDCC Almirante Saboia at Rio Grande harbor and we shall be receiving them in Rio Gallegos for deployment.

NDCC Almirante Saboia (formerly RFA Sir Bedivere)

Ship's route

To ensure the shipment's safety against possible hostile submarines, we should deploy some submarines and a FAB P-3 Orion in the vicinity of the ship's destination.

That's all for now. Feedback is very welcome.

Negostrike fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Oct 2, 2023

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Space Kablooey posted:

Bravo brabo means mad in Portuguese

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Buenas tardes, señoras y señores.

After careful consideration and despite having initially favored going with Rabbit Alpha, I decided instead to go with Rabbit Bravo thanks to your insights on the situation. Indeed, trying to regain a foothold in Tierra del Fuego after losing it will certainly be a big grano en el culo. Besides, Punta Arenas is under PLA control anyway but the terrain is more favorable for offensive operations. So let's do our best to hold the Land of Fire. Operation Pissed Bunny is a go.

Also let's get the maritime patrol going in the specified area. We don't want to lose those rocket launchers. If my math is right they should arrive at Rio Gallegos at the 17th, 4 days from now.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Vahakyla posted:

2nd:
This SAG protects the space between Cabo de Hornos, Cape Horn, and the Antarctica. It is likely meant to ensure the Chilean navy, or the Australian or NZ or Asian Allies can not navigate through here. The composition is once again unclear, and we'll likely need some maritime surveillance. We do estimate it to have some Type 052 destroyers, but also a far higher number of various Tarantul-style and Type 037 Corvettes for archipelago raiding. In this map there is traced the deep water high volume shipping line. Do not let these maps scale you, this channel is over 2 miles wide at its narrowest points. In can accomodate American supercarriers, and any ship in the world. It is how freight has moved through here, and the red path is navigable and commonly used by carriers. We believe most of the PLAN resupply to Punta Arenas' vicinity comes from here. The major islands near them, Isla Dawson, Isla Gordon, Isla Clarence, and others, offer a unique naval environment. Sheltered from easy visual observation and surface radars, we can almost guarantee PLAN raiders are skirmishing these waters. What we do not believe, however, is that they'd venture in there, at least as of now, with their most advanced ships, as even a small patrol craft up close could unleash its 40mm and give a Type 052 a headache it rather would not prefer to have.

Let's get an Argentinian Orion surveying that area around Cabo de Hornos, more precisely around Loc A that Admiral Sampaio pinpointed here:

The Punta Arenas interdiction operation proposed by the admiral sounds good but before giving it a go I'd like to wait a few hours and hear some feedback.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

We should have CAS from Peruvian Su-25s to deal with ground targets (also that SAM) and MIG-29s and F-5s patrolling the region to deal with possible hostile aircraft. I'd like to preserve the F-16s for now but I'm all ears for suggestions.

I believe using C-130s for retreat evac would be too risky. Will depend on how hot it'd be if poo poo goes south and for us to retreat I'd imagine pretty hot. Let's fight with big cojones, ok.

What's the weather forecast for the morning of the 15th?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Yes I stand corrected

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Welcome to the fight, General Gridlock/Scholz. You don't have to be crazy to work here but it helps. Haha just kidding *slaps your back*. Or am I. Feel free to ask any questions and give any suggestions about the air missions from my last post:

quote:

We should have CAS from Peruvian Su-25s to deal with ground targets (also that SAM) and MIG-29s and F-5s patrolling the region to deal with possible hostile aircraft. I'd like to preserve the F-16s for now but I'm all ears for suggestions.

I believe using C-130s for retreat evac would be too risky. Will depend on how hot it'd be if poo poo goes north and for us to retreat I'd imagine pretty hot. Let's fight with big cojones, ok.

What's the weather forecast for the morning of the 15th?

General Humberto's plan for logistics sounds good to me. At least for now it has my approval, though landing a Hercules in that airstrip will suck. I also appreciate the admiral's efforts to get us supplies from Colombia.

Negostrike fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Oct 3, 2023

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD
General del Aire Carlos - FAP

Here comes El Comandante! Watch out!

Very well. Everybody's doing a stellar job gathering intel and analyzing the situation.

Concerning our ground forces: let's make use of our AA assets in accord with General Humberto's Felino Equilibrado plan and bring those Avengers (Choice Bravo) to reinforce them, with one of them defending our Supply Base and another supporting our troops at the front.

Navy: Admiral Sampaio, do carry on with the interdiction around Punta Arenas and intercept 3rd and 4th contacts. They're too close to Punta Arenas for comfort.
About the submarine close to Gallegos, obviously we can't afford to have hostile vessels threatening our shipments in the region but we're also not completely sure if it's really PLAN. Intel suspects it might be a USS Los Angeles class sub. We must talk with the gringos to see what's going on first.
Looking forward to have our Colombian compañeros by our side.

Air Force: General Scholz, carry on with your plan. CAS on the front and neutralize that SAM. Make my Tigres (the Su-25s, that is) shine, in particular.

That would be all for now. As always, I'm all ears for questions and suggestions.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

The US Army National Guard will be helping us with:

Two (2) AN/TWQ-1 Avenger AA systems
Seven (7) 5-ton trucks with ammunition

They will be transported from the Army National Guard Armory in Monterey, California, to the city's regional airport. A C-17 Globemaster will transport them from Monterey Regional (KMRY) directly to us all the way to Gallegos (SAWG), thanks to aerial refueling en route.

I just contacted the estadunidenses about any possible US Navy vessel operating at waters close to our shipping route and am waiting for their reply. If that submarine is not theirs, we should intercept that hijueputa.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Vahakyla posted:

Game Master and the USN:

The US Navy, nor RN, nor RAN, will not discuss any submarine topics with anyone outside the Five Eyes.

loving figures. Five eyes for me to stick my five fingers into.

Thankfully Admiral Sampaio sent that King Air to identify the sub. We'll see.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

El Supremo Comandante SCAD
El General del Aire Carlos - El FAP

The day is coming, mis camaradas.

Everybody's working hard and I'm proud of you all. I'm sure the entire continent is as well.

Vahakyla posted:

FIRST DILEMMA: As South America has been a food exporter during this conflict, the demands have been high. You currently have a cargo ship, sailing under the flag of Bahamas, named "Peruvian Reefer", full of fruit. While it was destined for Italy as a food delivery, Finland has requested it as an emergency delivery due to the harsh winter and brutal fighting in the North. While it isn't the only food ship sailing to Italy, it will certainly anger Italians to not receive it. Yet, Finland is much smaller and under a harsh winter.

The ship departs on the morning of 15th from Lima, destined to Europe. Where shall it head to?

The "Peruvian Reefer" shall send its shipment of fruit to Finland. They're gonna need it, they need that morale boost to get through these hard times.

Vahakyla posted:

SECOND DILEMMA:

You currently have 30 standard intermodal containers of aviation maintenance tools and communications equipment at city Gobernador Gregores, with trucks. Where should they go?

That's one dilemma I don't wish for anyone else to have, holy poo poo. After careful consideration and hearing suggestions, we'll have those trucks taking all that gear to San Julián, to support the Brazilian carrier. We can make do with our available fighters and AA systems for air defense and I have no doubt all those Skyhawks will provide excellent support. As much as I'd love to see 4 additional Vipers giving us cover, we can't let pass the opportunity to have two dozen A-4s for offensive ops.

Vahakyla posted:

The Five Eyes Navies will not give you any submarine information, and have informed you they will only cooperate with surface combatants if it will become pertinent. The Royal Navy currently is struggling in the area, having the HMS Invincible on the rocks at Comodoro Rivadavia.

Have we got any news about that drat sub? We have sonobuoys in place and it is of paramount importance to have our shipping route well defended.

Mederlock posted:

I hereby request 2x to 4x C-130 flights into Franco Bianco, to deliver the necessary shell fuses, parts, and if you can spare the extra flights, special ammunition types such as cluster bomb shells to keep the artillery replenished.
We are going to take the risk and have those Hercs supporting the front when we have CAS and CAP over the AO. Our artillery units must do their job and they need their ammo and supplies. Commence Operation Comida Rápida.

Concerning Scholz' Operación Escalpelo, I'd risk sending some of our Su-25Ts to get rid of that SAM and let's focus on having the Vipers providing anti-air support...IF that's really a SAM. Is there any way we can ID it before such an operation?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

El Supremo Comandante SCAD
El General del Aire Carlos - El FAP

New hot intel dropped and thanks to super advanced state-of-the-art means of finding poo poo out, turns out that pedazo de sorete submarine is a Los Angeles class gringo sub. I don't think it's necessary for me to tell you to not engage.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Hell yeah senta a púa!

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Camaradas! You performed very well in our first day of operations against the chinos. However there's still much to do to defend our land.

quote:

The 9th Mechanized Infantry Brigade "Comodoro Rivadavia" finished mobilization last night and departed Comodor Rivadavia on a road march with heavy equipment transporters. It is currently passing the town of El Salado on highway 3. It is is missing ammo, but is able to travel some 300 miles on roads still before it runs out of fuel. Where should this brigade head to? Towards Tierra del Fuego, or Punta Arenas AO? Or stay in reserve. In addition, where do you intend to supply it with ammunition before combat, and how? What about fuel?
Additional troops shall be joining us soon. The Comodoro Rivadavia Brigade is heading to Puerto Gallegos to refuel and shall be resupplied with more ammunition at Bolsa de Tenencia.

quote:

The Chilean president, Michelle Bachelet, has a son, Juan Antonio. The President's son is the current Mayor-in-Exile of Punta Arenas, and also a member of the Legislative Branch. He requested a meeting with you and informed that since you are a Peruvian fighting on Chilean soil, you have to honor Chilean requests. Mr. Antonio states that he wants Punta Arenas to be your next goal both publicly and planning-wise to not cause loss of face for him. He makes it clear that he is demanding you prioritize re-capture of Punta Arenas, and that if you agree to do so, he will be able to secure foreign support. He informs you that you have a few hours to think about and he expects your answer.

In real world timewise, you have 48 hours, until this time on monday two days from now, to decide where your next Area of Operations for the DCS gameday will be, and as such, where the mission will focus. You likely need your Army and Navy and Air Force heads to weigh in, so that's why you have this real world time. The operation will be LORETIME morning of 17th Feb, 2010. In real world it will be 21st October, 2023.
Regardless of what the mayor thinks and wants, I think we can all agree that our next step is indeed Punta Arenas. Tomorrow we shall commence offensive operations in the Punta Arenas AO. In a few minutes I'll let him know about this, I'm sure the pendejo will be happy as a perro. The situation there is tough, we gotta keep the supplies and reinforcements coming to them and for that we must guarantee Ruta 255 is safe for them to pass through. However that road is under attack by enemy artillery, probably launched from the other side of the Strait, around Puerto Sara. We need a ground attack mission early tomorrow to protect our supply route on Ruta 255.

quote:

CNS Aspirante Isanza was fired upon by a mobile silk-worm anti-ship battery at Isla Carlos III, at orange square on this map. It is just south of the site where the A-4s sunk the PLAN LSTs, so they had likely dropped these forces off earlier. The precise location of the missiles has to be discovered. The ship is okay, and avoided the missiles with both CIWS and by running back north-west.

In addition, the Americans reported through secret channels that they believe the PLAN has attempted to commandeer the radar site at Vasquez Glacier and were seen air dropping supplies there during our battle. Marked with a yellow square in the map.
Me and my fellow commanders agree that Operation Overture is the best decision. We can't let the opportunity pass to seize the radar site. A ground attack mission shall get rid of anti-ship missiles on Isla Carlos III while special forces operate the radar site close the Glaciar Vasquez.

The Lautaro Spec Ops Brigade will be departing from Santiago Airport (SCEL) on a FACh Boeing 737 and head to Chaitn (SCTN). There, a ferry will take them to their staging area. A Hercules will take them to the AO near Glaciar Vasquez and perform a :sicknasty: HALO insertion.

That will be all for now. We still have time for suggestions and opinions, though I strongly feel we should act on Punta Arenas now. Don't hesitate to holler.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Oct 15, 2023

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Lord Stimperor posted:

Supreme commander, as journalist for El megelleno, can I ask you for your personal assessment of the operation and the general situation? I will definitely not quote you out of context.

Our soldiers successfully defended their foothold in Tierra del Fuego and I'm really proud of all of them. We're dealing with a formidable invader but, as invaders, they're not familiar with our land as we are. We have our continent's best on our side doing our utmost to expel them and we also can count on support from allies from abroad. Not to mention we are striking hard at their naval and air assets in other regions to cripple their support capability.

Our defenders in Tierra del Fuego should have an easier time holding their ground after we completed our objectives and now we can focus on reinforcing the front line close to Punta Arenas. The fate of our continent rests in this city and we'll fight relentlessly to liberate it. We just ask the Puntarenenses to hold on a bit more and be sure that help is coming.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

It's time to go to Punta Arenas and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.

Your plans have my approval and shall be executed. Let's liberate that town.

Mederlock posted:

Supremo Commandante, the valiant Chilean 4th BDE is facing destruction while holding one of our most critical pieces of defensive narrowing terrain, the network of laguna's along the north edge of the Punta Arenas isthmus. If they break past this, we will have no way to stem rapid advances by the PLAGF into the heart of the mainland via the network of dirt roads that crisscrosses north of HWY 255. I thus request the immediate tasking of the freshly arrived Argentinian 9th Mechanized Brigade to make full speed to support the Punta Arenas axis along the alternative supply route once they've received their supplies at Bolsa de Tenancia.

Permission granted. Get those combatentes to the front ASAP.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Just be glad the Chinese didn't hurl a meteor at Buenos Aires

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

To Lockheed Martin HQ, Bethesda, Maryland, EE. UU.

Greetings. We would like to request some support for the defense of South America which, of course, means also the defense of the Western Hemisphere by extension.

We really could use some JHMCS devices to enhance our pilots' capability to protect our airspace and deal with the PLA. We also ask for the support of some of your technicians.

Of course your efforts will be generously rewarded with some of the finest products of this region. Many crates of them, in fact.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Vahakyla posted:

TO: General Carlos, FAP

SUBJECT: Chinese Demands

Dear General Carlos, Supreme Commander CSAD

Have you seen the Chinese demands? The latest information has been causing an uproar around here, and our Bolivian, Ecuadorian, and Peruvian attaches are even saying we should consider such a deal as a way to get a ceasefire and the path to peace.

What is your assessment?

v/r

Secretary to the Minister of Defence

As the Guarani hero Sepé Tiarajú once said to Spanish conquistadors:

"This land has an owner!"

No further comments.

--

Gentlecamaradas, you're probably already aware of what I have to say about our latest operations. Once again, everybody's doing their best and getting to know the enemy better. Getting to know they haven't got a clue about how big our cojones are.

As big as our cojones may be, we also must fight smart. The retreat at the Punta Arenas front was pretty much foretold and we're can't waste our units on a mindless offensive, as much as we want to liberate that town at once. Nevertheless we must keep holding the line at AO BOLT and reinforce there, especially with the Comodoro Rivadavia brigade that just arrived.

Concerning the eastern front at Tierra del Fuego, AO ARROW, retreat was being considered until the cruise missile attacks began. Our only way of leaving that territory is extremely compromised. Me and my fellow commanders have been discussing about a daring plan for offensive operations instead at AO ARROW. I'll let General Humberto inform you about the details soon.

Those cruise missiles have been coming from the southeast of AO ARROW. The Argentine fleet shall move out to intercept those missiles or whatever is firing them.

The PLA is getting weaker day by day, camaradas. Brazilian sub Tikuna just gave them a kick in the cojones after getting rid of some of their cargo ships close to the Malvinas. The Chinese will surely miss those precious supplies. Unfortunately, as you all know, they won't come back home. Their deeds will never be forgotten. You are fighting on the same side of the greatest heros of our time. We won't let their sacrifice be in vain, carajo! Seguiremos luchando!

--

(Some time later)

To the Ministry of Defence of the United Kingdom:

Greetings.
For the defense of our continent and the Western world by extension, I'd like to request one of your reconnaissance aircraft to aid in our operations. Namely a Boeing RC-135V/W Rivet Joint.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Oct 24, 2023

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Vahakyla posted:

After reviewing your request for Rivet Joint support, the RAF received authorization from MOD to assist you. You have a 19 hour timeslot reserved, starting 0300 zulu on the 18th. We require a preliminary target area focus to fly this mission. Escort will not be needed.

Good. We need a clearer view of what's in the vicinity of Rio Grande.

Also, in lieu of poor weather I'm considering postponing the major ops for the following day. We still maintain BARCAP.
Any objections?

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Mederlock posted:

To address the staffing and supply issue, I have to offer my thanks to the Santa Casa da Misericórdia foundation
in Brazil for the support they have offered. They have collected donations of medical supplies from their facilities across the country, and consolidated them at the Santa Casa de Misericórdia de Porto Alegre hospital. They also put out a volunteer call across South America for doctors, surgeons, nurses, and other medical specialists who wish to contribute to the war effort through their talents, and paid for their tickets to Porto Alegre. I have been informed that their supplies have been palletized, the volunteer staff are ready, and that all we need is a large jumbojet charter flight from Porto Alegre to the front line to get our Role 3 medical centers open. Half of the supplies and passengers are to disembark in Rio Gallagos, and the other half are to disembark in Puerto Natales. I leave the details of arranging these flights to our Air Mobility Officer Crab.

Wow hometown mentioned. Donated blood in that hospital many times just to get a sammich

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Camaradas, you're all doing great but we still got much to do. The PLAGF has been slowed down and we got some breathing room to deal with another urgent matter.

Our bases have been attacked by cruise missiles and the cargo ship that brought us the Astros missile battery is also under attack. Time to focus on the sea this time.

Stop PLAN offensive operations on the South Atlantic ocean around CESAR and neutralize cruise missile launches using our naval fleets and anti-ship weaponry from the ground and air. We need to keep our bases and supply route safe from further attacks.

Vahakyla posted:

Do you want it to sail to Rio Gallegos harbor, closer to the hostile ships?

OR

Do you want it to sail to Puerto San Julian harbor?

In any case, you need to organize the containers into Puerto Natales if they are to go to their intended destination. How will you get 200 containers to make that trip?

I'd like to see that ship unloading at Gallegos under the protection of the Brazilian Navy fleet. I believe we can use the Rio Turbio railroad to the homonymous town and have some trucks to take them to Puerto Natales but I heard some people got some additional ideas about this and we shall hear it soon.

As always, open to suggestions.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Oct 31, 2023

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Great job on dealing with those boats. The local fire departments won't be as busy as before hopefully.

Now it's time to set our eyes back on Punta Arenas. Next operations on Tuesday, February 23rd. It's gonna be a bit windy but I'm sure that's no big deal.

Commence offensive operations of AO BOLT, striking their ground and supply units as much as possible. Also, if the conditions are good enough, consider the BSA at AO ARROW a secondary objective.

Open for ideas. That's all for now.

mlmp08 posted:

USSOUTHCOM is authorized to facilitate the transfer of 1,500 LAW and AT-4 Rockets, 30 million rounds of small arms ammunition, repair parts for Avenger and Vulcan Fire Units, over 1,000 anti-tank mines, 40,000 rounds of field artillery ammunition, 100 TOW Missiles, and ~100 M47 Dragons. These will be shipped via a mix of US cargo aircraft and surface vessel, frontloading AT weapons and artillery ammunition. These weapons transfers are not to be messaged publicly. If and when they become public due to use on the battlefield, a condition of being issued the weapons is that the US controls all messaging on this military assistance. This batch was rapidly developed based on expected needs and combat so far, but as your forces shape their requirements, the US may be able to better match our ability to assist with your requirements.

Greetings, colonel. We'll gladly accept the offer. We shall get in touch soon about the means of delivering them.

We also request assistance in getting the HMS Invincible back to action, with the US Navy Seabees working in cooperation with the Royal Navy possibly. You will have the support of Admiral Sampaio in this endeavor, as well as the necessary gear from Santos harbor in Brazil and Puerto General San Martn in Argentina.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

buglord posted:

OOC:

a banner ad brought me here. look, I have no idea whats going on in this thread, but the OP is wild and all this worldbuilding and grognarding awakens something really warm in my heart. i genuinely wish you all this best, this seems fun, though a little confusing, whatever this all is.

Get on a plane and blow stuff up now!

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Vahakyla posted:

In light of this, the Chilean Ministry of Defence has decided to offer its last NASAMS system to be used at the commander's discretion, if so choosed. Supreme Commander Carlos, this NASAMS is the only significant air defence system protecting Santiago, the Chilean Capital. If you so choose, it will be made available to you, and you can organize transport for it ASAP.

Let's bring that NASAMS over. Let's have it transported from SCEL by C-130 to SCNT ASAP.

The loss of our comrades during our last offensive will only strengthen our resolve, for there is so much at stake. Let's not forget the brave Brazilian sailors and pilots.

General Scholz will also not be forgotten. The cowards will pay dearly.

mlmp08 posted:

The US remains committed to its alliance with the the UK and working alongside the Royal Navy. Royal Navy sailors are a highly professional fighting force, and the grounding of the HMS Invincible is an ongoing challenge. While this grounding occurred in the USSOUTHCOM AOR, and we are dedicated to assisting, this matter should be taken up with the Government of the United Kingdom.

As always we appreciate your support, colonel. Concerning the material support we discussed about earlier, I believe we can arrange their transport by C-5s from KMIA to SBCO. From there, FAB C-130 can bring them over to us all the way to SAWG.

To the Ministry of Defence of the United Kingdom:
Greetings once again. The US have offered their support to get the HMS Invincible back in action once again along with our naval forces. Shall we proceed with this operation?

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Vahakyla posted:

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Multiple pop up groups all over Tierra del Fuego and South Atlantic.
Nearest hostiles are 80 nautical miles from the FEBA, with a vanguard strike package of 8x J-7s and 4x JH-7s coming approaching from Rio Grande's direction.

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Scramble at once and defend our forces! No chill til victory!

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Alright camaradas, we all had a hell of a night defending against PLAAF's alpha strike. Time for us to hurt them some more now.

We'll keep focusing on AO BOLT. Reduce their combat effectiveness in this area as much as possible. Our aircraft must maintain CAP and strike supply and artillery units when possible. I also authorize a tactical retreat to stretch their supply lines if necessary.

mlmp08 posted:

USSOUTHCOM is able to provide 4x launchers and MQM-170-derived airframes to serve as decoys in support of SEAD/DEAD. This is part of a standup program for the US to provide decoys for itself and especially partner nations in order to assist with SEAD and penetration for missile attacks in a more cost-effective and rapidly manufactured manner.

We gladly accept the drones. I believe an Argentine C-130 can bring them to Natales to assist us on AO BOLT.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

mlmp08 posted:

Training Opportunity:[/b]
-USSOUTHCOM extends an invitation for up to 30 pax (pilots and weapons officers) to attend training at Holloman AFB. The US is returning some QF-4s to combat code status, given ongoing aircraft shortages and losses among partner nations who fly F-4s, and CSAD is under consideration to receive some of these aircraft.

We accept this invitation and the Brazilian Air Force is willing to send personnel to the US to get familiar with the Phantoms. The FAB is creating a new squadron based in Canoas, the 2nd Squadron/14th Group. They're going to name it the Bradador Squadron, named after some screaming ghost from their folklore.

FAB volunteers from all over the country will depart from SBGL on a chartered flight to MPTO then to Holloman AFB for training. So expect some of those big boys assisting us in the coming days.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Very well, camaradas, let's keep on giving the PLA a hard time.

The next day of operations will be on Saturday, March 6th, at noon. Good weather and winds not too strong according to the forecast.
Support our ground forces at AO BOLT. Our forces there are under attack by PLA's 3rd BDE. Hit them as hard as possible while still being careful, we've been losing some precious airframes.
By then the ASTROS comms problem will be sorted out, hopefully, so we can have better support on their part.

We'll also have the support of a couple F-15Es. I'd like to see them dealing with their supply infrastructure on AO BOLT or ARROW.

quote:

**Request for Information (RFI):**
1). 1st ARBDE engaged a flight of helicopters. Was any intelligence gathered?

2). Several collection platforms have detected AN-26 and AN-30 cargo planes flying between Port Stanley (-51.68727076859756, -57.7765393826768) and Puerto Williams (-54.93194048211459, -67.63180961195096).
Can we intercept them and or attack the Puerto Williams airfield and port areas?

3). Do we have a platform that can conduct ISR on the southern portion of the continent? Perhaps an extended western flank to the southern route.

If we can spare some of our airframes to intercept those Antonovs, then let's do it.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Camaradas, we're making them regret ever coming here. Excellent work on the last mission.
Let's keep the momentum now.

Next mission on Thursday, March 9. Good weather according to the forecast, but the wind is starting to get stronger at this time of the year. Beware, pilots.
We'll be focusing this time on AO ARROW for a change. The Argentine 11th Mech BDE is under attack over there and we have to hurt the enemy a bit more on the east. And we definitely don't want them crossing the strait. They're in Tierra del Fuego to taste exactly that, fuego. Hit their supply units and infrastructure and their artillery as much as possible.

As a secondary objective, although AO BOLT is not the focus this time, attack the PLAGF 4th BDE as well. The enemy on the west's not supposed to have a break either.

Vahakyla posted:

The FACh has retained a separately assigned air defence squadron to protect Santiago. Out of those airplanes, the defence ministry has agreed to move several airframes to the South Atlantic AO. We will leave it up to you to select:

Option A: 4x F-16A
Option B: 2x F-16C

In return,
the FACh has requested that Peruvian MiGs would be moved north to augment the remaining F-16s for Santiago. In order to facilitate this transfer, Santiago is to be provided with x10 fully mission capable MiG-29s with modern missiles.

To: Minister of National Defense of Chile

We gratefully accept the offer of 4 F-16As. Our MIGs will be sent your way as soon as possible.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Camaradas, get ready for the next day of operations, Saturday, March 13th.
Hopefully the cloud cover won't break our balls much this day. Either way just be glad it won't be raining cats and dogs.

Let's keep hitting their supply lines hard as much as we can on AO BOLT, while our forces retreat and stretch PLA's supply lines. Strikes on any targets of opportunity on AO ARROW are allowed, though the weather won't be much on your side probably. As always, watch out for their AA, especially on TdF.

Vahakyla posted:

We do have a several transport planes arriving on 13th of March to Rio de Janeiro, that can then take the pallets to Comodoro Rivadavia. However, if CSAD is able, we request immediate transport out of the Navy Arsenal of Rio de Janeiro for the supplies.

You are looking at 42 individual 463L Master Pallets, each weighing 290 pounds. If these are delivered, HMS Invincible and her escorts can initiate the sail South immediately after receiving the cargo.

TO: RN

I believe FAB C-130s can bring them over here asap. They shall depart from SBRJ and haul the cargo to SAVC.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Mis camaradas, the PLA is hurting even more thanks to your efforts.
Get plenty of rest today because next mission is tomorrow (Tuesday, March 16th). Weather won't get any better probably so get ready for that too. We can't give the PLA much rest either.
No big surprises for tomorrow, we'll keep striking their supply lines and infrastructure in AO BOLT to keep the momentum. I'm sure my FAP mates will enjoy their brand new missiles that just arrived. Mándenlos al infierno, camaradas.

Also, of paramount importance, is to locate their replenishment ship to give it some special attention. This will set them back plenty.
I'd like to see more surveillance operations to locate such juicy targets. Intel says the PLA is also up to something around Rio Grande. We need to find out exactly what's going on.

We'll be receiving some hardware from Brasilia soon enough, thanks to our US allies. 2x LITENING TPODs, SA342M model upgrade kits, AT-6 racks/wiring and AT-6 munitions will be delivered to us as soon as possible.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Vahakyla posted:

To: Supreme Commander CSAD, South Atlantic AO

It is required of you to submit a memorandum of short and long term goals in a vision statement. It is to analyze your short term (1-5 in-game days) and your long term (+30 ingame days) goals and aspirations. Perhaps discuss, for your component (Navy, Air Force, Army) appropriate combat situations, what kind of missions you hope to achieve with them, etc, and most importantly, how to achieve all that (how to get to your vision).

MEMORANDUM TO CSAD MEMBER DEFENSE MINISTRIES
Date: 15th March 2010
Subject: Situation Report - The Defense of South America from the PLA

Our combined forces from Argentina, Chile, Brazil, and Peru remain engaged in defensive operations in the southern reaches of our continent against the encroachment of the People's Liberation Army of China (PLA).
Despite our best efforts, we face a formidable adversary in terms of both numerical superiority and advanced technology. The lack of recent large-scale military engagements has left our forces with inadequate combat readiness, particularly against such a formidable threat.
PLA forces have successfully seized control of Tierra del Fuego, including key urban centers such as Rio Grande, Ushuaia, and also the region's biggest city Punta Arenas, consolidating their foothold in South America.

Current Operations:

Despite severe challenges, our forces persist in defensive actions against the PLA, maintaining our position and inflicting notable disruptions to enemy supply lines.
However, given our limitations, direct confrontations are deemed too risky without substantial support from our allies within CSAD and potentially beyond. The imminent arrival of a PLAN carrier in the South Atlantic only underscores the urgency of our situation.

Short Term Objectives:
Disruption of PLA supply routes, particularly in the vicinity of Punta Arenas, to bolster our defensive capabilities until reinforced by allied assistance.

Medium Term Objectives:
Liberation of Punta Arenas, reclaiming this strategic city in order to launch major operations against them in Tierra del Fuego and prepare for further offensives.

Long Term Objectives:
The liberation of South America. The complete expulsion of the PLA is our ultimate objective. To be able to complete such an objective, we need greater support from our allies of the greater global conflict, the member states of the CSAD and other countries of this continent, for the geographical proximity of the conflict should be of great concern to them.

In conclusion, let us reaffirm our unwavering commitment to defending our homeland and the broader Western Hemisphere from the threat posed by the PLA. Only through unified action and relentless determination can we prevail in this pivotal conflict.
By now you must have received all of our commanders' memoranda, with their specific recommendations. This is a struggle against the invasion of not only South America but also the Western Hemisphere. Greater coordination, support and communication is needed not only between CSAD members' armed forces but every country that is able to give their hand in this conflict. We will keep fighting relentlessly against the invader.

General del Aire Alfonso CARLOS Quispe
Peruvian Air Force
Supreme Commander CSAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Supremo Comandante SCAD

Camaradas, looks like the day is just beginning.

The PLA has started a big offensive. They are giving us some hard time right now on AO BOLT. Thanks to our strikes though, we are managing to hold the line. You pilots are doing great.

Now get ready to get your asses on the air again soon.

We have an amphibious assault coming to the coast south of Rio Gallegos, followed by many PLAN ships.
Multiple hostiles in the air has been detected as well.

Defend the Atlantic coast. Don't let the PLA get close to Rio Gallegos. Damage the PLAN fleet as much as possible. I don't have to tell you how much the loss of Rio Gallegos would set us back.
I want everybody with their minds sharp and following the commanders' plans. When in doubt, ask. There's no room for any confusion when there's much at stake.

Arriba, siempre arriba

Negostrike fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Feb 21, 2024