Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
SF is dirty and dystopian, but so is everywhere else now. I wanna move back OP, after selling all my organs to pay for rent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
I honestly hate that I moved to Seattle, its nothing close to SF besides the nature/hiking

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
talk your wife to moving to Seattle so you can hate you existence even more

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
thanks to the tiny size of new SSDs, the messenger pigeons that kyro ducktapes them onto have an easier time flying, increasing data transfer speeds by several days

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
the worst part of moving back will be dealing with all the new Angela Hoovers. at least the era of startup name on t-shirts is over

ikanreed posted:

The San Fran thread becoming a TCC outpost seems on brand

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Xaris posted:

shrike meet shrike-wife

favorite district- fidi

BULBASAUR has issued a correction as of 06:03 on Oct 3, 2023

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
always fun seeing first dates where the guy is rambling on about his company and she just has the thousand yard dead eye stare

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

titty_baby_ posted:

I'm here because my friend said Pride is a great place to pick up chicks

same except folsom street fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
at some point you go to an event and stop mid sentence to exclaim- where are the naked old guys?