Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

last time I was in mt.shasta they were throwing double handfuls of weed at us and then a lesbian cop offered to raid the precinct for some blow and thats around when I left the bar and went to bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

titty_baby_ posted:

I can get gram carts for $20. I can get 8ths of flower for like $10. Even the shittiest 8ths are still 24%+ thc.
uh, PM me

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

universal weedcare now

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Mr. Sharps posted:

last time I was in mt.shasta they were throwing double handfuls of weed at us and then a lesbian cop offered to raid the precinct for some blow and thats around when I left the bar and went to bed

Sounds about right

No. Just visit California. Or any state where its been legalized long enough to have a huge glut of weed.collapse the market

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

Sounds about right

No. Just visit California. Or any state where its been legalized long enough to have a huge glut of weed.collapse the market

It still cracks me up when I see places adversities $1 gram prerolls - I know its the poo poo left over after everything else but its still just

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

titty_baby_ posted:

i just moved to SF and i got you mixed up with the zoomer vape delivery guy guy :mad:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It still cracks me up when I see places adversities $1 gram prerolls - I know its the poo poo left over after everything else but its still just
it is hilarious how high a regular person can get on dollar of weed. these dorks put themselves out of business by being too good at their jobs.

its like if one shot was 1000 proof

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Shake now has got to be insanely potent compared to the garbage we used to smoke

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Shake now has got to be insanely potent compared to the garbage we used to smoke

My dad stopped smoking a few years ago because its too strong for him anymore. He waxes nostalgic about 70s Ohio ditchweed

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
shrooms are really cheap and easy to get now that san francisco has the two gray market "churches" that just sell shrooms

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

shrooms have been free forever

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Mr. Sharps posted:

shrooms have been free forever

they are growing rn if you live in the pnw
the easiest to find are cyanescens, they grow in regular landscaping more than they do in the woods

if you look around there's some within a few blocks no matter where you are, they grow everywhere and are v. easy to positively ID
make sure you know how though bc there's deadly lookalikes that will kill you

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

fermun posted:

shrooms are really cheap and easy to get now that san francisco has the two gray market "churches" that just sell shrooms

which two are these?

FirstnameLastname posted:

v. easy to positively ID ........ make sure you know how though bc there's deadly lookalikes that will kill you
lol

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Milo and POTUS posted:

the weed is too strong now! i am literally a one-hitter quitter and proud. i grew what I thought was some pretty nice weed back in 2010-ish, but when I rant out of that in 2018, i started buying commercial flower and goddamn. shrooms are fun for a concert tho.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
they're very distinctive and once u learn to recognize the color of the caps + bright white stems they're easy to spot from a distance bc hardly any mushroom looks as 'clean'

Xaris posted:

which two are these?

lol

there's galerinas which have the same cap color and similar shape and stem and by weight are the most toxic mushrooms on the planet but no mushroom can harm you unless you eat it so you just have to make sure you know what ur doing

only psilocybe mushrooms stain blue bc the bluing is the psilocin oxidizing, cyanescens are called that because they'll turn entirely rich blue if handled pretty much at all, no other mushrooms do that. so its easy as gently caress to tell once you've seen any irl

i say swears online posted:

does the cyan part mean it bruises blue

ya, there's also azurescens and blue ringers which have a preblued ring. there's like 40 species of psychedelic mushroom native to the PNW
the more it turns blue the higher the psilocin content & more potent it is, fresh azurescens & cyanescens are like 2-3x stronger than cubensis by weight

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 06:09 on Oct 2, 2023

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

does the cyan part mean it bruises blue

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I did the math and I probably consume 0.7 or 0.8 grams of flower a week. I vape the same bowl 4 or 5 times, usually just once a day on weekdays and twice on weekends.

they're very distinctive and once u learn to recognize the color of the caps + bright white stems they're easy to spot from a distance bc hardly any mushroom looks as 'clean'

I picked a bunch of these with a friend right by a parking lot at the beach. We each filled a baseball cap. Ive been wanting to go again but he was the one who ID'd them and I want someone to double check whatever i pick

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

titty_baby_ posted:

I did the math and I probably consume 0.7 or 0.8 grams of flower a week. I vape the same bowl 4 or 5 times, usually just once a day on weekdays and twice on weekends.

I picked a bunch of these with a friend right by a parking lot at the beach. We each filled a baseball cap. Ive been wanting to go again but he was the one who ID'd them and I want someone to double check whatever i pick

shroomery.org has irl mycologists who will do IDs of anything in like 30 sec with a good pic

the way you make sure you're 100% safe tho is by spore printing everything you get by leaving the caps over a white piece of paper for a few hours, cyanescens have rich purple spores & parallel brown gills, really easy tell combined with the bluing which you rly can't mistake after seeing it once

^^^ those are the most dangerous lookalikes, galerina marginata along w galerina autumnalis. they will kill you

ppl pick them accidentally when they learn what cyans look like from above and dont realize other stuff can look the same from above. they don't kill as many people bc they're not mistaken for food mushrooms like death caps & destroying angels but have the same liver destroying amatoxin that's in them except more

cyanescens dont ever have hosed up cap edges or scruffy looking stems, galerinas have brown & tan spores, bruise brown/black and don't have parallel gills, they're all squiggly

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 06:30 on Oct 2, 2023

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

if you look around there's some within a few blocks no matter where you are, they grow everywhere and are v. easy to positively ID
make sure you know how though bc there's deadly lookalikes that will kill you

lmao come on man

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

mushroom people kick rear end

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

careful with the wild ones sometimes theyll give you woodlovers paralysis and science still doesnt know why

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lmao come on man

they're both true things

it's really easy to do, like, you can find them going on a walk around your block
you can't get hurt by any mushrooms at all unless you digest them. there's nothing you can inhale or absorb through your skin, don't need gloves or anything just wash your hands after + mycologists will id any mushrooms on shroomery.org for free and will guarantee if it's safe to eat or not. they've got a forum entirely for that purpose, they've been doing it for like 20 years & never killed anyone

its just also important to not eat smth that 'looks about right ' without knowing the very simple IDing criteria bc 95% of woodgrowing fungi are toxic so it would be irresponsible to say "oh yeah it's easy" without mentioning the dangerous part

Mr. Sharps posted:

careful with the wild ones sometimes theyll give you woodlovers paralysis and science still doesnt know why

reading up on that it sounds like people don't know how wood growing psilocybes differ from dirt ones
the ratio of psilocin to psilocybin is way higher which makes the onset different and they're also way more potent by weight but nobody really says that

since psilocin resembles serotonin it causes a bunch of muscle relaxation when there's a bunch in you. a high enough dose of any kind of psilocybe will put anyone on their back during the peak its the same paralytic effect that happens when you fall asleep bc serotonin but it's not like, paralysis
nothing says ppl Can't move anything,as far as i can tell they're feeling really sleepy and high and freaking out lol

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 08:21 on Oct 2, 2023

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ehh, ill stick with my tree bark

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Xaris posted:

which two are these?

lol

zide door and the living church.

but they're providing so much supply that they've made it cheaper for everywhere else in the city as well

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
if its in america it aint good

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I will not be held responsible for any deaths caused by the San Francisco Is Good thread.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Weed is too strong for you for like the first couple of times you smoke it after not for a while. Tell your dad the middle -aged forums poster called him out.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Saw this too and was like "oh thats nice" until I got to her career

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Im going to shoot fentanyl and take a poo poo in front of her office :evilbuddy:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Poppers posted:

Im going to shoot fentanyl and take a poo poo in front of her office :evilbuddy:

Please be neighborly and invite her to join you

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The San Fran thread becoming a TCC outpost seems on brand

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

once every couple years I like to check in on the crack thread

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
the worst part of moving back will be dealing with all the new Angela Hoovers. at least the era of startup name on t-shirts is over

ikanreed posted:

The San Fran thread becoming a TCC outpost seems on brand

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Once the temperatures get in the forties at night the shrooms will sprout. You'll be able to get P. cyanescence and P. allennii (previously called Cyanofriscosa colloquially) but they're all in woodchips that have probably been sprayed with roundup so, uhhh, I don't advise eating them. If you're in the bay area you should just go to a doctor and get vyvanse instead. The hippies are all dead so do speed instead.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

they're both true things

it's really easy to do, like, you can find them going on a walk around your block
you can't get hurt by any mushrooms at all unless you digest them. there's nothing you can inhale or absorb through your skin, don't need gloves or anything just wash your hands after + mycologists will id any mushrooms on shroomery.org for free and will guarantee if it's safe to eat or not. they've got a forum entirely for that purpose, they've been doing it for like 20 years & never killed anyone

its just also important to not eat smth that 'looks about right ' without knowing the very simple IDing criteria bc 95% of woodgrowing fungi are toxic so it would be irresponsible to say "oh yeah it's easy" without mentioning the dangerous part

lol again

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

titty_baby_ posted:

Saw this too and was like "oh thats nice" until I got to her career
universal reaction. i wonder how many times she decided to tell the reporter the name of the AI company to maximize the chances it would appear in the article but not too many where she sounded desperate and obvious

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

LuxuryLarva posted:

Once the temperatures get in the forties at night the shrooms will sprout. You'll be able to get P. cyanescence and P. allennii (previously called Cyanofriscosa colloquially) but they're all in woodchips that have probably been sprayed with roundup so, uhhh, I don't advise eating them. If you're in the bay area you should just go to a doctor and get vyvanse instead. The hippies are all dead so do speed instead.

Hippies love speed

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

shrike meet shrike-wife

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Xaris posted:

shrike meet shrike-wife