Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

DJ Moore is un loving real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

MJeff posted:

Man.

Things don't look good for the Football Panthers of Carolina right now, do they?

I say this delicately because I don't want to hurt feelings and the jury's still out but...

could have had Stroud or Richardson

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

nikosoft posted:

They didn't win, but Stroud looks amazing, so poised and confident in every situation.

Why didn't Carolina draft him again? Was it more than LOL Ohio St?

Because he's too dumb to tie his shoes according to a rando test

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

The Chiefs almost lost to the Jets. Haven’t scored 30 in a game yet. Scoring a ton does help in the playoffs. Putting 70 on a team does mean something! But all 3 teams play each other this season so in a few weeks we will know more.

Would it make you feel better if Mahomes ran that touchdown in and the Chiefs then would be above 30 and beat the Jets by 10

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Take a ref breather McMagic

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I can't believe I'm saying this, given who you're replying to, but the refs consistently hosed the Jets in that game. The missed holding call, the pick that got called back, the no call on Wilson getting loving mugged; I realize bad officiating is part of sports but that interception call was the definition of a ticky tack call. And it absolutely cost the Jets the game.

I'd be angry, too.

(I'm still taking the Chiefs seriously until they get eliminated)

this is the week 5 aftermath thread though

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Stroud would be doing just as poorly as Young if the Panthers drafted him. I don't think any rookie QB would have success there.

This is also how Bears fans coped about Mahomes

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A friend of mine owns a house in Inglewood and said literally property values went up the day it was announced the Rams and Chargers would go there but not the Raiders

It's absolutely racist but it happened

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Home value has a couple different ways to determine it. You can get it appraised against three comparables in your area or you can check the county assessor's office. I'm not sure which one he was referring to but it was widely known in his neighborhood that if the Raiders were coming it would slow or possibly decrease property values in Inglewood but the Rams came so it went up. How long did it actually take or were these reactionary voices?

I don't know, I mean how much your home is worth is truly dependent on how much somebody will buy it for so that's like not an instant way to determine.

It would be wild if it was the county values and taxes immediately went up. Unsurprising but wild.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

You're a real estate attorney? Lol at me trying to inform you on appraisals ignore me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Football Funhouse > NFL Aftermath: When you're 0-5 the answer is to do less.