Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

is this link blocked for anyone? i get a timeout on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Spergin Morlock posted:

I have no idea if those details are legit btw, just wanted to post that they know their website is down.

thanks.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i already donated, but you inspired me to go again

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

quote:

🚨🔴 PRCS: We have completely lost contact with the operations room in #Gaza Strip and all our teams operating there due to the Israeli authorities cutting off all landline, cellular and internet communications. We are deeply concerned about the ability of our teams to continue providing their emergency medical services, especially since this disruption affects the central emergency number “101” and hinders the arrival of ambulance vehicles to the wounded and injured.

🚑 We are also worried about the safety of our teams working in Gaza Strip as the continuous and intense Israeli airstrikes around the clock indicate that the Israeli authorities will continue to commit war crimes while isolating Gaza from the outside world.

📢 we call on the international community to exert pressure on the Israeli authorities to provide immediate protection to innocent civilians, medical facilities and our teams.

https://twitter.com/PalestineRCS/status/1717953723605901373?s=20

not sure if it means they need money more or if it should go to someone else but i donated to MAP instead

crepeface has issued a correction as of 07:23 on Oct 28, 2023

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

i thought it'd be like a thousand dollars total lol

great job

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
fyi Pragmatica is giving away stuff. Second Hand Meat Mouth alone would more than double what's already been raised lol.

Pragmatica posted:

For your $13+ dollar donation, you have access to one of three very special platinum icons: a bat, a pumpkin, or a ghost. If you don't want a plat icon, there are other options below in the FAQ.

What do the platinum icon options look like? I am glad you asked!

Pumpkin:

Ghost:

Bat:

I don't want a platinum icon. Are there other options? Yes!
Instead of the platinum icon, you may also select a name change certificate, archives upgrade certificate, or a title change certificate ($5). Please just let me know in your post with donation screenshot or send me a PM.

crepeface has issued a correction as of 02:37 on Oct 31, 2023

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
owned

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

snack soul posted:

thanks for inspiring people to donate to a good cause. you guys rule

edit: my icons! no! no!!!!

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
been doing this too:

Burn Zone posted:

:siren: IF YOU WANT TO HELP PEOPLE IN GAZA GET ONLINE FOLLOW THESE STEPS :siren:

First, whatever you do....DO NOT ACTIVATE THE eSIM

1. Download an app where you can purchase an eSIM for Israel or the Middle East.

The top three needed right now are:

Nomad (Israel 20GB plan/$30 or Middle East 10GB plan/$32 – preferably ME)
Holafly (Israel - Price List by day, unlimited data)
Simly (select Middle East and use promo code ARB for a 25% discount – 6GB valid for 15 days, price before discount $35, after discount $26.25)

2. DO NOT ACTIVATE THE ESIM

3. Take a screenshot of the eSIM QR code. For Nomad, close the app after purchasing and screenshot the email with the QR code. Simly will display the QR code in the app after purchase. I haven't used Holafly yet, but I imagine it is similar.

4. After screenshotting the QR code, email it to gazaesims@gmail.com.

Only email to this address.
For the subject line, use "[CARRIER NAME] eSIM".

5. DTI DTA

If you're concerned this isn't legit, it is.

Here are some instructions on Twitter in case mine don't make sense.

https://twitter.com/AltruismAmber/status/1736550553700946377/