Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
No matter how the Stars game goes, I just want Binnington thrown in a dumpster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hathaway's flash

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

https://twitter.com/TimCPeel20/status/1714262597741002890

Number 1 this move rocks

Number 2: Roenick and Tim Peel together is super cursed goddamn

:agreed:

Whiny loser poo poo from Tim Peel, what else is new

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress the refs

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

grack posted:

Rick Bowness is apparently taking personal leave from Winnipeg because his wife had a seizure

Jesus christ

Mike Works posted:

Anyone got eyes on Trouba

jesus CHRIST

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stars won't let me decide if they're good or bad and I'm annoyed about it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:cheers:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nah gently caress that, Peel can eat poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Duckman2008 posted:

I mean, they didn’t blow the whistle for Ben Bishop losing his drat helmet in 2019 (and I am ok with this).

gently caress the refs

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Levitate posted:

I hope Trouba runs Kane tonight

I wish the all star game was just a collection of all the poo poo heads across the league, a big excuse for them to destroy each other. A destruction derby for dumbasses.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

abuse culture. posted:

Turns out Corey just got too drunk at the office Christmas party (Seravelli so it’s probably legit)

Corey Perry got extremely drunk and started talking poo poo about how the Blackhawks got off easy for the stuff they covered up.

Until we know the whole story which will 100% be something awful and not actually what I suggested, I will choose to believe my make believe fantasy land story.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

since I missed all this, is that Larkin looking fuckin dead on the ice? Was he fine and just staying down while the play continued? Cause uh, if Larkin looked unconscious like he does in the video, I am not surprised poo poo got nastier fast.

That hit is never going to be okay, not defending it, but I just have more questions as to the full picture being shown here

Also lol that this gets proper punishment but swinging a stick at a person's head got baby slapped

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm happy so long as the Blues continue to suck, I don't care how they do it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cocaine Bear posted:

Stars got old man strength: Pavs, Duchene, Benn
Stars got young man talent: Robertson, Johnston, Miro, Hintz,
Stars got raw sex appeal: Seguin, Victor E Green

They gonna win the cup.

No I don't want to heard about what year Pete is into his tenure or anything about Suter.

Tough, Suter is extremely bad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hard agree

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just want one coach to publicly state "gently caress Tom Wilson" just to see how the world, and their own team, responds.

Free yourselves

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://x.com/DallasStars/status/1738043147253432482?s=20

Fully admit that my perspective on this is painted by....what, two to three years now of being unable to watch the Stars on TV, but man it is nice to hear the stadium seriously sound into it. People stuck around for OT, people were pumped, it's nice. I like to think it hasn't been that long ago that this team was a complete afterthought in the city, only above FC Dallas by default, but that might have been a decade by now. Winning helps, I suppose!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
NHL team in Hawaii

gently caress jet lag let's get stupid

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm glad the Stars beat the Blackhawks and I'd like them to do it again

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dogshit coach

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://x.com/sighsamuel/status/1741896283840029001?s=20

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

CBJSprague24 posted:

Speaking of:
https://twitter.com/GinoHard_/status/1742402475049500760

It's almost as if Nick Cousins should be reined in before he kills somebody, then is killed by somebody else, and the killer gets a 5-and-a-game for the privilege.

yeah in a sane world Cousins would eat a suspension there, what the gently caress

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

RC Cola posted:

That Avs game was fun

Strong disagree

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Bard Maddox posted:

I'd prefer for my health if the Avs would stop having to come back from 3-1 leads to win in overtime but it's more fun than losing

Dallas definitely collapsed after Heiskanen got hurt - if he's out for any extended period of time are they going to play Harley like 30 minutes? who else?

They have some flat Stanleys and voodoo dolls.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:911:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Val Nichushkin is up to 40 points on the season. A remarkable turnaround for the guy who had 0G 0PIM in 57 games five seasons ago. Also, vindication for the rumours swirling around his leave of absence last spring, which he answered back in October by saying "stop asking about the extremely drunk woman who left my hotel 3 hours before a game saying that a bad man was holding my passport, it was a personal matter and I am never addressing it again".

I think Val sucks actually

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Gauthier has a giant butt and it couldn't fit in hockey pants safely any more and the Flyers wouldn't help but also they laughed at his big butt and it made him sad.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Carver posted:

#StandUpforBigButt

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://x.com/StarsCountdown/status/1747460669107057071?s=20

someone please tell me this is real and not just some insane edit

edit: "he throws the pass across" is vague enough that I feel it's just a dumb edit but dammit I really wanted to believe

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

thank you. I am still enjoying this.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Your possible 2018 Canadian sexual assaulters

GK 1 Colton Point
GK 31 Carter Hart
D 2 Jake Bean
D 3 Conor Timmins
D 6 Callan Foote
D 7 Cale Makar
D 8 Dante Fabbro – A
D 10 Kale Clague – A
D 28 Victor Mete – A
F 9 Dillon Dubé – C
F 11 Jonah Gadjovich
F 12 Boris Katchouk
F 14 Maxime Comtois
F 16 Taylor Raddysh
F 17 Tyler Steenbergen
F 19 Drake Batherson
F 20 Michael McLeod
F 21 Brett Howden
F 23 Sam Steel
F 24 Alex Formenton
F 25 Jordan Kyrou
F 27 Robert Thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWBXBo7ZH-E

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Add more please

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

It says a lot that the Stars did not lose every game they started Wedgewood

but also how

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
But if we can somehow see both Corey Perry and Chicago poo poo on, who says no???

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
In keeping with the Houston space theme, I suggest the hypothetical hockey team go with a Martian vibe and be known as the Houston Dookie Potatoes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
the Cotton Bowl Winter Classic owned and goddamn I can't believe it was months before Covid.

folks, 2020 was a wild year

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
lemme double check, does Makar play for my team?

Nope, so he's an evil sonofabitch actually

but also LMAO maybe think for two seconds Cale

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I guess I'll just call him a big phony and a fraud and now the onus is on him to make this nobody poster eat crow

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mr. Kite posted:

Some of you guys are really lovely people and it shows. Attacking everyone else as being rapists or sympathetic to rapists or ambivalent to rape victims doesn't actually make you a good person by comparison.

Actually I'm great because I didn't say what Makar said

I think you missed that part, where he said something dumb. It happened, and I didn't say what he said. Something to consider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
pwease leave my best fwiend dale makar awone hes just a small widdle innocent bean and not a big dumb doo doo bwain