Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov

hottin and hoolering

Prokhor Zakharov

even if there's something on a show that I don't really like there's always something else that's whips rear end. I just grab a snack or a drink and then commence the hootery + hollerino when the segments over. love that all elite babyyy

Prokhor Zakharov

Sandman McMahon posted:

I like when Hangman Page does the Buckshot Lariat big yee haw

he needs to bring back the chaps for reasons that should be obvious

Prokhor Zakharov

Happy Halloween

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvEkGqp-puk

Prokhor Zakharov

New shirts just dropped on the shopaew site, thinking of picking up a few cause I'm throwing out a bunch of old wore out shirts

Prokhor Zakharov

Shard posted:

I just remembered that Collision is on tonight - awesome lovee that show.

it was so good, top tier colliding

Prokhor Zakharov

Red Velvet still wrestling like an absolute psycho was awesome, so glad she's back

Prokhor Zakharov

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I got into wrestling in late 1998 due to the hype around Goldberg's winning streak, but quickly gravitated to the more exciting WCW Cruiserweight division: Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, and Billy Kidman. I switched to WWF when they bought WCW and held on through the Attitude Era, which I mostly hated due to the prominence of Triple H, Undertaker, Kane, and Austin, who I have never liked. Then I drifted away from watching in 2005, after Eddie Guerrero died. I paid no attention to anything wrestling-related until the start of AEW. It rekindled my passion.

Honestly, it was the presence of The Librarian Leva Bates that initially caught my interest, even though she hardly ever got any matches. She was never the best wrestler, but she is beautiful, and I loved her gimmick (I am a librarian myself). She seemed like a cool lady, and I miss her. I also miss seeing all the midcarders, jobbers, and indie talents get featured on Dark and Dark Elevation. I preferred a lot of those matches to watching the stars on Dynamite. For a while, it seemed like the BCC/JAS show, and I was getting tired of all of them. Meanwhile, Sonny Kiss was awesome, and still is.

But I have become a huge fan of Orange Cassidy, Danhausen, the Lucha Bros, Top Flight, MJF, Dalton Castle, John Silver, Taya Valkyrie, Willow Nightingale, and especially Timeless Toni Storm. She is just the best, and I am loving everything she does, especially with the effortlessly hilarious RJ City. If a wrestler can be both talented AND funny, I'm going to mark out for them.

I am going to Full Gear in L.A. next week, which is going to be my first live AEW event. So psyched!

drat! having a big time ppv as your first live event is gonna be mindblowing

Prokhor Zakharov

flipping my scrawl filled notebook to a page labeled "Hangman - Vampire??" and underlining furiously

Prokhor Zakharov

Writer Cath posted:

Buddy Matthews needs to wrestle more; I really like when he does that and he should do it more often.

I used to hate Buddy back in the day because he just wrestled exactly like if Kenny Omega was just slightly worse at everything, but ever since joining HoB he's really changed stuff up and now I really enjoy his performances.

Prokhor Zakharov

Captain Foo posted:

bryan danielson fired cm punk

lmfao

he came out of the meeting and yelled I'M GONNA KICK HIS loving rear end OUT

Prokhor Zakharov

we are so back

Prokhor Zakharov

I knew Mark v Rush was gonna be a slugfest and by god it was one of the sluggist fests of the tourny

Prokhor Zakharov

JR sounded great and was an absolute treat to have back for the main

Prokhor Zakharov

super macho dude posted:

This was all of us collectively watching the Eddie/Bryan match last night

this guy ruled so hard, I looked for him every hardcam angle

Prokhor Zakharov

Mad King of the Bums

Prokhor Zakharov

dynasty is gonna be so loving good I'm so goddamn stoked to watch wrestling

Prokhor Zakharov

hes doing it. hes booking the fabled Weed Match.

Prokhor Zakharov

Shard posted:

My wife does not care for wrestling. She will tolerate it. But she will make fun of stupid poo poo. She called CM Punk a whiny bitch when his podcast came out with Colt Cabana. And anytime she hears something new she's just like, I told you I told you years ago lol

no lies detected

Prokhor Zakharov

Ulio posted:

Ya I am sure it's good but it's a time thing for me. I don't watch any weekly stuff. I'll see how it goes, I will try to atleast check one episode out.

it's pretty common for peeps to pick 1 or 2 out of the 3 weekly shows to follow depending on work schedules/time zones/etc. Dynamite is original Wed show and is clearly the one they book most angles continuing on, Rampage is on Fri and is only an hour long and feels like it's roughly 10 minutes due to a very fast pace, and Collision is the Sat show which is two hours has some story and is typically focused on workrate and longer more involved matches. AEW is much better than it used to be at keeping more informal viewers updated via commentary/promos/etc so it's not nearly as required as it used to be to see everything regularly to stay caught up.

Prokhor Zakharov

AEW's best PPV is always whatever one i last watched

Prokhor Zakharov

Suplex Liberace posted:

Dark ruled real heads know

somebody here described Dark/Elevation as "the best wrestling podcast of all time" and I'll be dammed if that ain't still correct

Prokhor Zakharov

Tony got beat up and died live on my television.

Prokhor Zakharov

he warned em

Prokhor Zakharov

Sandman from ECW posted:

I have an old school cable subscription that I pay hundreds of dollars for and the only thing I watch is Dynamite. I also use it to pay $50 to watch pee pee vees whenever they air. All because I love All Elite Wrestling and I love Tony Khan. Rest In Power.

a true soldier.

Prokhor Zakharov

Majinfoose posted:

This match got me to buy the bloody Britt Baker shirt

it was a really good shirt.

also don't forget the original AEW hardcore match of Mox v Janella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov