Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Can’t believe the AEW posters broke before the WWE posters

give me a break
give me a break
give me a break of that To-ny Khan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd

Seams posted:

hootin AND hollerin?? in this economy???

you gotta spend money to make money

neoaxd

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I am going to Full Gear in L.A. next week, which is going to be my first live AEW event. So psyched!

hell yeah

neoaxd

Shard posted:

I think it'll get lost in the amazingness that was the ladder match and the deathmatch but the three way dance for the tbs title was my favorite womens match of the year and one of the best three way matches that AEW has ever done.

I'm so down for Kris Lesnar moving forward.

neoaxd

Sandman McMahon posted:

Remember the time Hangman drank Swerves blood

I think that’s the hardest I’ve ever hooted and/or hollered in my entire drat life

maybe the best spot in AEW's history

neoaxd

Here's an idea: Hangman drinks MJF's blood next.

neoaxd

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i want him to be champ again

neoaxd

AEW will 100% die. Whether it be civilizational collapse, humanity going extinct, the sun becoming a red giant or the heat death of the universe. Might as well get ready now.

neoaxd

Sydney Bottocks posted:

If the shambling corpse of TNA has proven anything, it's that a wrestling company with enough money can exist in a state of undeath, so for that reason I'm not worried about AEW dying

It is the year 10 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000. Black holes dominate the universe as they slowly evaporate via Hawking radiation. Stars and planets are but distant memories. All baryonic matter has been changed into photons and leptons. AEW Dynamite live at 8 Eastern 7 Central on TBS!

neoaxd

Cael posted:

Shitpost, earnest post, whatever, just make sure at the end of the day you're not posting mad.

:yeah:

neoaxd

it's danielson's world, we're just living in it

neoaxd

super macho dude posted:

Big Biceps Bryan

the real triple B...

neoaxd

That DICK! posted:

i like miro being into the cuckolding stuff because it makes me feel like if i ran into them in real life i could bang lana and miro would be pumped about it and play video games with me after

thats what we call "getting worked" my friend

neoaxd

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

mark briscoe won a match with the jay driller tonight :)

it only drills people called jay, so...

neoaxd

apophenium posted:

I seen this come up a coupla times now. Are you genuinely mistrustful of Keith Lee aggravating a injury? Are other people doubtful as well? I have no reason to doubt the big fella. Just curious, thanks.

It's funny to imagine Kieth Lee with 1999 Kevin Nash proclivities so I choose to believe it.

neoaxd

Shard posted:

MJF was a great champ right up until he started big timing Jay White of all people and then he became a poo poo champion

neoaxd

Paying2Lurk posted:

Loved the Dark 2am taping podcast vibes.

I miss this so badly.

neoaxd

Captain Foo posted:

since joe won the belt things have kicked extra rear end

neoaxd

Writer Cath posted:

Where do I go if I want to holler, then hoot?

straight to jail 😔

neoaxd

Suplex Liberace posted:

Dark ruled real heads know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4dnPVZ2MV0

never forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd

Sandman from ECW posted:

If I was going to Dynamite next week I’d make two signs and the first would say OMG YOU KILLED TONY and it would have South Park versions of the Young Bucks on it and the second would say YOU BASTARDS! and it would have South Park versions of Okada and Jungle Boy

This is peak wrestling