Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goblin Queen

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Love to see all the AEW guys, gals, and nonbinary zombies show up on my TV every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and sometimes Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I got into wrestling in late 1998 due to the hype around Goldberg's winning streak, but quickly gravitated to the more exciting WCW Cruiserweight division: Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, and Billy Kidman. I switched to WWF when they bought WCW and held on through the Attitude Era, which I mostly hated due to the prominence of Triple H, Undertaker, Kane, and Austin, who I have never liked. Then I drifted away from watching in 2005, after Eddie Guerrero died. I paid no attention to anything wrestling-related until the start of AEW. It rekindled my passion.

Honestly, it was the presence of The Librarian Leva Bates that initially caught my interest, even though she hardly ever got any matches. She was never the best wrestler, but she is beautiful, and I loved her gimmick (I am a librarian myself). She seemed like a cool lady, and I miss her. I also miss seeing all the midcarders, jobbers, and indie talents get featured on Dark and Dark Elevation. I preferred a lot of those matches to watching the stars on Dynamite. For a while, it seemed like the BCC/JAS show, and I was getting tired of all of them. Meanwhile, Sonny Kiss was awesome, and still is.

But I have become a huge fan of Orange Cassidy, Danhausen, the Lucha Bros, Top Flight, MJF, Dalton Castle, John Silver, Taya Valkyrie, Willow Nightingale, and especially Timeless Toni Storm. She is just the best, and I am loving everything she does, especially with the effortlessly hilarious RJ City. If a wrestler can be both talented AND funny, I'm going to mark out for them.

I am going to Full Gear in L.A. next week, which is going to be my first live AEW event. So psyched!

Hope you have a great time Big Bad Voodoo Lou, Happy Wrestling!

Goblin Queen

JSmithOTI posted:

But what if the baby was cool with him winning?

Dave just said the Hangbaby is becoming a Mogul Ambassador after turning on their father this Saturday on the pape.

Goblin Queen

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

INSANE COLLISION

NUCLEAR CROWD

GREAT MATCHES ALL NIGHT

THE RANKINGS ARE BACK

ADAM COPELAND VS. MINORU SUZUKI

HOOTING AND HOLLERING TO AN UNPRECEDENTED DEGREE

Can't wait to watch this when I get off of work, gently caress yeah