Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
With Halloween tomorrow, I thought I'd ask.

The last time I put on a costume for Halloween, I was going to an LCD Soundsystem concert back in 2017 and I dressed like lead singer James Murphy.

I would've had an old-timey microphone as a prop, but it was pouring rain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i got joker paint permanently tattoo'd to my face except its the cesar romero version

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I put on a cowboy hat and a fake mustache and took my cousin out trick or treating when I was 13.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
like 6 or 7 years ago we went to Pirates of Emerson
im just gonna drop that reference like everybody knows what it is and continue
and I wasn't sure if it was a dress-up situation so I did the thing where you wear something that could be a costume or could just be a fun semi-themed outfit. it was mostly a hoodie that looked like link's tunic from legend of zelda, back when I was still twinky enough to pull that off, plus matching pants and shoes. the zombie pirate guy that was telling us the rules as we went in noticed it like halfway through his spiel and went like "they're not allowed to touch ye, so oOoOh! :3: eh, :zoro: that's a... fine jacket there, matey"

Oct 30, 2023
*fondly remembers childhood*

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Grey Cat posted:

This was pretty much the first and last time I dressed up as an adult, haven't had an occasion since.
Expensive mask, cheap everything else. Still have the mask though.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
2011, was (undead) Steve Jobs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I was Spider-Man for like 6 Halloweens in a row. I had Spidey Fever bad.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I dressed up as an SA goon! My costume was a set of stairs and I would ask people if they had me in their house. :)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
For Halloween the day, or a Halloween party? My answer depends.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I went to a Halloween party on Saturday as Fred Flintstone. My wife was Velma, and my 2 year old daughter was Pebbles.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if you age up pebbles and bam bam and do a cross-over with married with children you can have bam bam say "uggg, no, peb"

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I can't remember what order they were in but the last two were Captain Spaulding and generic Jedi.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Amaterasu, last year.
I like costumes, dammit.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

A Price is Right contestant with a 1 dollar bid

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

GolfHole posted:

if you age up pebbles and bam bam and do a cross-over with married with children you can have bam bam say "uggg, no, peb"

Well, too late now. Where were you 3 days ago?

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
I usually have a costume for Halloween at work. I'm reusing one from a few years back since I didn't have the time to make a new one for this year.

I live in Akron and work in Cuyahoga Falls, so I'm sure it'll go over well.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Modulo16 posted:

I went to a Halloween party on Saturday as Fred Flintstone. My wife was Velma, and my 2 year old daughter was Pebbles.

you mean Wilma right

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I like to think Modulo is always desperately trying to do family costumes and his wife is just dead-rear end, "Nah, I'm Velma."

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Every year at Halloween there used to be lengthy forum threads where goons showed off their creative and funny and sexy costumes, and/or their home decorations and spooky preparations. It seems like in recent years there are much fewer posts like that. Did we all get too old?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Das Boo posted:

I like to think Modulo is always desperately trying to do family costumes and his wife is just dead-rear end, "Nah, I'm Velma."

lmao

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Number_6 posted:

Every year at Halloween there used to be lengthy forum threads where goons showed off their creative and funny and sexy costumes, and/or their home decorations and spooky preparations. It seems like in recent years there are much fewer posts like that. Did we all get too old?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=690

A subforum that's been up all month just for that!

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.
My wife and I as Mrs the Monarch and Henchman

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Outer costume: lovely bedsheet ghost
Inner costume: Charlie Brown

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
Last year I went out with some friends as Shaggy, and the rest of the Scooby gang. Shaved my beard into a god awful chin beard for it too, never again.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
We host a house party for Halloween every year, although this year we ended up going camping instead so we couldn't.

This is from 2 years ago but I don't have a redacted one handy from last years, plus my 2022 costume was a low-effort Jedi.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Darth Goon, Sith Lord BBY 3456-3454

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Me from two weeks ago. I picked the costume because I can do a fairly accurate ice king impression.

Then I got covid, so my wife is taking our kids out this year and I'm just quarantining at home. My younger son is going as Finn, and my wife is going as Princess Bubblegum.

Hey princess, didja get my text?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Me from two weeks ago. I picked the costume because I can do a fairly accurate ice king impression.

Then I got covid, so my wife is taking our kids out this year and I'm just quarantining at home. My younger son is going as Finn, and my wife is going as Princess Bubblegum.

Hey princess, didja get my text?

I love this, you should do your ice king impression and say something goony for the forums.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I took my kid trick or treating tonight and wore the headband I wear for make-up application that has kitty ears and drew on some whiskers with eyeliner. I have been sick for the past few days I looked like absolute poo poo.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Handing out Skittles to kids, then stopping them as they begin turn away to say "oh, and one more thing" to give them M&M's as well.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Grammarchist posted:

Handing out Skittles to kids, then stopping them as they begin turn away to say "oh, and one more thing" to give them M&M's as well.

Amazing.

I doubt many kids would get it but I use to watch Columbo with my recently deceased dad as a kid all the time and loved it. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
I'm Chef Boyardee today