Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

stumblebum posted:

we believe in the strict forum binary here: gamer or political

What about if you play political games?

Would any of our D&D friends like to talk about Suzerain?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
thoughts?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

D&d isn't even real, it's made up

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

stumblebum posted:

we believe in the strict forum binary here: gamer or political

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

drat, that's why the cspam games thread gets SAD so riled up

lol at how on point this is

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Crazypoops posted:

there's a lot that's made up in this whole dynamic tbh

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

embedding this into the data model for depression_memes.xlsx

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Crazypoops posted:

yep. no evidence

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Nix Panicus posted:

What about if you play political games?

Would any of our D&D friends like to talk about Suzerain?

i don't think it's d&d you need to convince in this dynamic, it's the mean catty girls who want to kill all politics posters and build a temple to zelda on our corpses :smith:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Regarde Aduck posted:

i don't think it's d&d you need to convince in this dynamic, it's the mean catty girls who want to kill all politics posters and build a temple to zelda on our corpses :smith:

luckily much like in real life nobody will ever give a poo poo what they want

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

which is funny because, as we all know, politics is just another game.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
take it to the crimes of nintendo thread........

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

which is funny because, as we all know, politics is just another game.

some call it "politricks"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
:one:

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

U left flux on

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

d&d and cspam can both agree that china is building a lot of nuclear reactors

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Are there no D&D posters who wish to flame CSPAM posters in safety?

Discendo Vox I'm offering you a free opportunity to post media literacy at me and I swear not to ask you to use the same techniques on famous American media disinformation campaigns!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Yeah, same, Discendo Vox is welcome to come here and call me, personally, one of his Abusers

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

as always cspam is its own worst enemy, it's why other forums envy us so

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Buck Wildman posted:

as always cspam is its own worst enemy, it's why other forums envy us so

Could the rules be expanded a bit to allow C-SPAM posters to flame C-SPAM in the style of a D&D poster?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Bel Shazar posted:

Could the rules be expanded a bit to allow C-SPAM posters to flame C-SPAM in the style of a D&D poster?

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

there’s no more dnd feedback thread but since much of that feedback was “cspam exists still and I hate it still,” great news: it can continue right here

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i fly airplanes posted:

i would like 2 apply for asylum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i fly airplanes is free
but i fly airplanes shouldn't be

i fly airplanes posted:

If you're going to accuse a state actor like Israel of "genocide" and "war crimes", you have to prove intent. It's not a matter of "legality", it's a matter of discourse when people are just throwing these terms around meaninglessly to derail.

So no, Israel "poisoning a water supply" and "purposefully preventing water from being decontaminated" is absolutely not the same.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

pure cope

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fizziest posted:

i fly airplanes is free
but i fly airplanes shouldn't be

oh weird, can't believe i need to prove intent to someone online to call israel and all zionists nazi pigfuckers lmfao get rekt nerd

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol at his most recent d&d china thread post

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Nix Panicus posted:

I would like to say, in this the D&D embassy, that I have never farmed D&D for quotes because they occur naturally without prompting on any given page.

My mother in law still believes in voting as a valid strategy and thinks I pay attention to US politics enough to explain to her why democrats kept voting for Jeffries until the republicans brought in a young earth creationist significantly worse than the previous guy. I decided to go ask USCE because I assumed there must have been some kind of backroom deal that fell through or something and I thought the odds of USCE knowing and caring about electoral politics was higher than succzone. I genuinely thought D&D might be useful for information. I had faith that this was your moment to shine.

lmao that USCE, with total sincerity, immediately defended the right of US representatives - people whose only job is to vote - to protest vote and the futility of sorting garbage candidates for lesser evil strategic voting. I swear I did not intend to provoke the swarm. I genuinely did not expect Discendo Vox to tell me that the only people responsible for electing a republican speaker were the republicans.

So please, take my sincere apology for the ruckus. It was my mistake for expecting anything.

the only times i check d&d is when i follow a leper's colony entry and you can imagine how much i laughed when i saw you got permabanned for giving feedback in the feedback thread

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

crepeface posted:

:kstare:

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i fly airplanes posted:

Of Heart, Spine, Guts and Brains
None are possessed by i fly planes

i fly airplanes posted:

A lot of OSINT and reporting on the hospital showing it clearly wasn't the target: https://x.com/shayan86/status/1714660234638016963?s=46

Even if inconclusive, it's clear if the hospital was meant to be destroyed by the IDF it would have been.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

crepeface posted:

lmao

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Lib and let die posted:

Yeah, same, Discendo Vox is welcome to come here and call me, personally, one of his Abusers

Forgive me, DnD, for I have sinned.

I have been a Calm Hitler.
I have sealioned.
I have even...*chokes up*...I have even...done a No-Growth.

Oh God forgive me!

*breaks down weeping*

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I'm transforumsual because I used to post in d&d in the before times

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

how bout u "transforum" urself into a good poster

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

how bout u "transforum" urself into a good poster

Now now...if that were possible, none of us would be here itt.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
imagine hating China this much

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

If you try your very hardest to be good poster you'll get sent to a nice farm upstate with rescue lobsters and NHD.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Precambrian Video Games posted:

If you try your very hardest to be good poster you'll get sent to a nice farm upstate with rescue lobsters and NHD.

Someone do the Osama reaching out poster, but its Lobster and NHD welcoming the next mod to the farm upstate

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i fly airplanes posted:

A genocide supporter like i fly planes
Should be stuffed into sewers and drains

i fly airplanes posted:

According to whom? Whose intent?

Even the Israeli leaders can't give a clear answer: https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/10/18/what-is-israels-narrative-on-the-gaza-hospital-explosion

Again, if they wanted to target and bomb hospitals and schools intentionally, there's many others in Gaza Strip and they wouldn't bother with this press cherade.

Why bother with a "warning" bomb? I'm trying to not be insensitive to this disaster while trying to understand your logic here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...
These cspam guys talk a big game but how many of them voted?!?!?!

*for democrats, anything else is tacitly supporting Republicans DEMOCRACY IS OUR MOST CHERISHED INSTITUTION.

I'm not even sure who I'm making fun of anymore my brain is mush from paying attention. From thr alcohol I drink because of paying attention.

BRJurgis has issued a correction as of 04:02 on Nov 9, 2023