Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Can I take your bagel order?
Plain
Whole wheat
Everything
Nothing
Jalapeno cheddar
Sesame seed
View Results

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Because of DST my body thinks I should be watching terrible football right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Kurgarra Queen posted:

A cheddar jalapeno bagel sounds good to me, but I never see them and rarely eat bagels, so I default to everything.

Either is better than these two teams.

They're really good, but not usually very heavy on the jalapeno - it just adds a tiny bit of bite to the bagel

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Orange uniforms good I don't care what anyone says

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Al so pleased with himself for knowing what 'dude' means

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

im giving this game a couple drives. If i see the punter come out like three times im gonna play video games

What if the punter's really good, tho?

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Bears really hired a dude named Eberflus and they're shocked that things didn't turn out right

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

bean mom posted:

if youre not a fan of either team and youre watching this you need to get right with god

If god hadn't abandoned this world, this game wouldn't be played

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

The Panthers aren't worthy of Super Tecmo Bowl. This is a John Elway's Quarterback team all the way

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Brybe is barely taller than his linemen sitting down

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

7-3 we got a barn burner here

We have witnessed Colts-Broncos, this is a shootout by comparison

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

CapnAndy posted:

This song is about depression and suicidal ideation

So perfect for Amazon Prime football

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

The 7th Guest posted:

When you look at this drive you can really see how Bagent runs this offense the way Chicago wants it to be run, and also the poise command and his poise. And you really can see the poise on display, he’s unflappable you just marvel at him.

He poises his command until you think he's about to flap but really he's un

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

TheKingslayer posted:

Yeah he looks real composed after he goes 3 and out that's for true.

Hahahaha the most :effort: screen I've ever seen

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

They should give the Bears a safety there on general principle

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Need a bot that says 'If they could catch they'd be wide receivers' every time someone complains about a DB dropping a ball

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Thank you to everyone who said they liked WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER we're gonna be hearing this poo poo for five years now

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

listen Bryce is passing like a point guard out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLfsHsVuqig

If a football was shaped like a basketball and everyone else on the team was 6'10" he'd probably be pretty good

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Cavauro posted:

thjese teams are scoring 39. if you don't like hearing something like that then it's got nothing to do with me

If ever a half-point could be scored, I'm sure it would be in this game

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

I'm sorry John Goodman, this game proves that vast swathes of football games are in fact meaningless

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Someone said a couple months ago that Matt Eberflus looks more like a basketball coach and I can't unsee it

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

I hope the Mike Singletary episode talks about the time he dropped his pants in front of the 49ers and spread his cheeks so he could call them assholes

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

TheKingslayer posted:

gently caress me they traded that much?

Yeah, but look at the value they got

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Kloaked00 posted:

3rd and 19, and you do a delayed handoff up the middle

Pathetic

3rd and 19, what are ya gonna do? Throw it?

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Refs decided that defensive pass interference was getting stale

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

I swear to Christ if we get OT in this game

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

I've never seen so many passes that were clearly incompletions from the microsecond they left a QB's hands

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Brazil weeps tonight, as do we all

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

No papa Bagent you do not get to take pride in what your son just did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

The pushiest game ever