Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJF sounds like a criminal that’s finally been broken by interrogation on that press conference. It’s as unhinged as the Punk one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Peanut President posted:

aew is tna with more money. i'm half expecting all the wwe guys to get together and form an nwo/mem stable to make the "kids" pay their dues

Punk tried this and failed

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

TK really thought that his e fedding and action figures would translate to booking wrestling. he’s a money mark running out of ideas but because he was born rich he has zero instincts or self preservation strategies. he will hire a booker or he will choke.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Will Tony Khan fake his death like Jase when things get worse

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJeff posted:

Oh, so now we don't want Punk to move on and stop holding grudges?????? :rolleyes:

the redneck and gang member fist bumping meme

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

mox had only good words for HHH in his book, Shield reunion inbound

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

AEW forgot to pick BPD Punk up from the air port that time lol. i’d attack Tony too.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Shield reuniting to stop Punk’s reign of terror as he was the guy who “created” them would be a cool storyline.

Punk will probably break his hip in the first match running the ropes though.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Khan got that phone home finger

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Sting and Flair having AEW’s final match.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Classicst3ve posted:

gently caress AEW they deserve to fuxking die and I hope they do soon so I can stop caring about wrestling altogether.

Found Tony Khan’s account

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That DICK! posted:

classic steve

Classicst Eve

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i think my friend niennunb and i should give up on US wrestling and become AAAniacs and go down there to woop and holler for psycho clown

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

CombineThresher posted:

Triplemania is compulsory viewing for me at this point but if you think TK's booking is irrational and scattershot, buckle the gently caress in for Konnan's booking.

I def watch Triplemania always it’s a blast with non fan friends too.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Britt would sink hard in WWE and she’d never touch the main roster. She can’t wrestle and has no defining characteristics besides being a dentist which only worked for her in AEW with it’s large british fanbase.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

“This thing could bury somebody”

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I like how Kenny frantically had to go back to the goodnight bang stuff he hasn’t done in years to try and save it.

Kenny’s character works best when he’s sunglasses, cocky cleaner guy. He was great with Callis

Maybe Don is right about him…

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

escape artist posted:

Diverticulitis is a nightmare. My dad had it at one point. Get well Kenny.

I suffered from it recently and the pain was obliterating. I legit thought I was going to die. Get well soon Kenny

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

They should make Tony Khan an on screen heel but only for the women’s division, give Riho the stunner and redo Austin/McMahon.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The iconic looks of the Icon

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

laughing out loud also

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Merceses owns, shes not a bad promo her voice just sounds like chuckie finster

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

neoaxd posted:

That sounds exactly like something Norm would say

“It says here he defeated HHH and Shawn Michaels in the same night to become Champion, he had a wife, child, two dogs…something about those eyes…wait a minute…hold the phone…. he murdered his family!”

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

What if he was Jungle Jack Handy.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

this is cringe poo poo who talks like this

The Puppet master’s plan is beyond our knowing. We can only cower in fear as the Dominos fall into place.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

What the hell happened to the Bucks

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i’m surprised nobody’s gold dug tony khan yet, I wish I was a hot girl so I could do it myself with a crumb of pussy and knowledge of 90s AJPW and ECW I could have several homes and never work again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

If AEW had talented people in charge and just had Tony for the Money Marking they’d have been beating WWE in the ratings every week and doing 500 buys every PPV

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I hate Danhausen so much

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

AEW never needed more than 1 TV show. Now their tapings are too long and filled with matches no one cares about.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It feels like all wrestling is in hell today fam

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

free the revival, guy’s a big rear end in a top hat though and shouldn’t have a gun. it’s just…gently caress prison

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Kawada was, at best, the third best pillar

they hated him because he spoke the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hansen vs Kobashi are all perfect matches