Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ROH is a parasitic entity sucking out all of TK's good brain juice. The moment he bought it is when the magic disappeared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Kenny showing off AEW Fight Forever gameplay for the first time

laughed irl

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Numero6 posted:

AEW Dark was fun and removing it was a mistake, where can I see goofy jobber poo poo now? :(

yeah!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The AEW world title scene!!!

YEAH!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

wheres the huge fat guys tony. this is the #1 problem.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

turn off your screen ;)

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Fans who go to AEW shows lives are, for the most part, villains and cads. Garbage fanbase.

got tickets and i cant really disagree if im being honest

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Becoming a 2017 "once Papa H takes the reins it'll all be great" guy but for bryan danielson

stephanie is divorcing danielson???

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Meanwhile TK's going to take a page out of Stalin's book and start purging insufficiently loyal fans from the AEW fanbase

Good!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

This guy is trying to get you to gently caress up your home computer as a funny joke. You actually need to delete your system32 folder

what happened to all previous 31 systems

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Eddie looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his Gold Block on Rampage. Very very disrespectful.

haha

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

yea ok posted:

How was the show :mrgw:

Actually pretty good!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Christian's segment was really funny if you're into that stuff

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

I'm gonna injeeect... a lethal dose... of skits!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

It's okay to bully Adam Cole, as he is a big nerd.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

lol the guy is injured, you are heartless monsters!

its when you can do the most damage

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Jay White absolutely should have beaten MJF

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Anyone who celebrated Punk getting fired was celebrating the beginning of the end for AEW. Personally it brings me no pleasure that AEW is dying, but it is.

I watched my favorite company die when I was a kid so I’m prepared this time. I just hope The Invasion angle is better this time around.

Looking back fondly on all his cherished memories at the fed... Punk finally sent himself home. It's poetic really.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

That DICK! posted:

i read report that the end of aew is being tied to the sting retirement angle and will be a 'multiversal event' featuring njpw and aew and even wwe stars. john hausman of haus of wrestling reported yesterday that it will be like the marvel endgame with the big armies charging at each other and that's going to be aew + njpw led by mjf and adam cole versus' cody rhodes wwe army. a big battle royale fought to a standstill with all the big beloved stars and something special for the gals too. hard cut to the main event, its the OG three, kenny omega, jon moxley and sting staring down the big dog roman reigns and his island of relevancy. all seems lost when sting throws the bat to kenny - woah, he is worthy? he hits the juggernaut for the 1. 2. no! its broken up by seth rollins and.... the REAL dean ambrose? the shield is reunited. spear! the big dog stacks them and pins. ding ding ding. aew is over. of course aspects of this could change in the months to come

Meltzer just confirmed this on WOR

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Yes yes that’s all well and good but how do Blue Bowser and Yellow Mario play into it?

They don't have plans for 'em but watch out for Green Kane

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Imagine David Zaslav seeing the Punk return video tomorrow and also getting the overnight numbers for Ranpage + Collision from the same night while he’s in the middle of negotiations for AEW’s new deal

Only way it could've been worse is if Punk showed up at SS weighing 600 lbs.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

That DICK! posted:

CM Punk walks into a VFW, tells a wrestler promoter he needs a job. Promoter says we'll give you a tryout working Big Johnny here. Punk begins wrestling Big Johnny when he suddenly makes a big poop in the ring. The promoter cannot believe his eyes, he is impressed. "poo poo, you're hired! Tattooed guy, better luck next time!"

Veterans of Fed Writing

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Saddy Tragic 😔

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Tampa Bae posted:

when miro was making references to his wife I was kind of excited because I thought she was a good manager to the Ruusev character when she was introduced but nothing cooled me off like the CJ Perry we get being the same bizarre "my wife is with another man" angles that miro and cj perry had at the end of their WWE careers

At this point it's clearly their kink and I don't see why they have to share it with the whole world!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Orange Carlisle posted:

there's a reason he's been using the phrase 'hot wife' specifically since the beginning instead of sexy or beautiful wife is all I'm saying

It was right there, in the open, this whole time

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Most Power Alex posted:

Sharing it IS the kink. If a man fucks another man's wife in the woods and there isn't a international TV audience to witness did he really get cucked?

Big Queefy posted:

I couldn't think of a hire form of cucking. This is the peak.

I changed my mind. I admire and respect it now.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MJeff posted:

MJF is unbelievably cooked.

time to let him join Beepie

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Wrestlers really shouldn't wear their own merch anyways, like going to see a band and they're all wearing their own band shirt.

Agreed

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Pylons posted:

Switch the channel Blade

hahaha

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

Adam Cole ruins everything

It's this!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

gently caress yes

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

https://voca.ro/14wsx8lZIB14

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Putting the belt on Toni is like having world champion Danhausen. Crowds love him!

Toni's an actual good wrestler though

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

yea ok posted:

[jamioe hayter returns] 5 stars.

Thats right

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

dustin based god

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

it’s funny but it’s also during a time where aew wrestlers need to shut the gently caress up on social media so i am split

then again, its just goldustin. who cares, really.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MJeff posted:

So, who's looking forward to Cody's return to AEW?

hell yeah

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MJeff posted:

"I hope this guy gets hit in the head a lot" isn't exactly Norm MacDonald level humor.

That sounds exactly like something Norm would say

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Barry Bluejeans posted:

You know, with Vince, the more I learn about that guy, the more I don't care for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

Lmao if he was planning it and letting people know that does color things a little worse for him

that demonstrates transparency, courage, honesty and self-confidence imo. should've been promoted instead.