Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They just did a death match without a single light tube or knife board spot, amateur PG poo poo for babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Billionaires naturally hate tag teams because a team is kind of like a union, he can’t help it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Where’s stu gone again

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The biggest difference between Cena and MJF is MJFs vanity belt looks cool

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Matches that end on things that aren’t a finisher are rad

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Mark Briscoe got to do a promo showing off all the continental things he knows and the tournament is whatever after that, we already got the best thing

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Disagree I sincerely think more companies should be openly telling their customers and prospective customers to go gently caress themselves sometimes

At least it’s honest

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

More than I should have

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Not gonna pay for that unless they announce a bunch more wrestlers

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Hobbs rules but Wardlow does nothing for me

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If only I was allowed to be involved in cool stories says the guy who was in a cool story until he got his millionth DUI

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Everyone knows the best Shane in wrestling is a free agent right now

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Just like real sports where they cancel all the games between teams who aren’t going to be able to win their league outright once a clear winner is apparent

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

they should have got the aew belts that time they had all the other belts

They really should and it was dumb as hell that they didn’t

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

It did give us the very funny way they were announced as Cody and (legally required pause) Brandi Rhodes

CODY andbrandi RHODES

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cool hand ang has always been a stupid as gently caress name but Daddy Magic is a GOAT tier name and should be kept forever

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

:thejoke:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Fish Of Doom posted:

Tony likes to find the one thing that gets over and then run it so far into the ground that it's being drilled full force into the center of the Earth.

What do you think his SA name is

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s not a rumour iirc he gave away his username in an interview or some poo poo and people realised he was the OP of the thread

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I hope it’s Hornswoggle

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Tony should have listened to my advice (keep Big Bill with Brian Cage so they can do Road Warriors tribute act matches every other week)

The standing doomsday device was cool as gently caress and they should have just kept doing it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

fart blood posted:

Counterpoint: get off the phone.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

man who can’t book the women for poo poo fails to hire another woman, a real head scratcher

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

How is it "Charlie work" for a merch coordinator to actually coordinate merch

What does merch have to do with Sting having a single mask for a segment

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Skulker posted:

I'm a messy bitch who loves drama but finds Twitter unworkable so I'd love to hear what's happened.

Punk’s lawyer said the only person who saw brawl out and isn’t subject to an NDA was Ace Steel’s wife and maybe someday she’d tell everyone the real story, Jericho chimed in to say he wasn’t under any NDA either and he also saw it.

Lawyer told him to go check his contract or whatever and Jericho did a big wordy response telling him to get hosed and hinted that what he saw (and so what he’d be able to say since he’s apparently not under an NDA) was bad for Punk and co.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That DICK! posted:

I've got Hausmanchausen by Proxy

lol

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That DICK! posted:

i think its totally possible that tony just gives up one day and explodes it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That rules actually

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Pylons posted:

"William Ospreay" sounds wrong.

Will.I.Am Ospreay

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Literally couldn’t care less where she goes because I don’t get the hype at all. I must have some kind of Mercedes Moné blind spot.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

SIOG sucked because they kept cutting off Swerve’s excellent theme for Keith Lee’s lovely one.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It would have been alright if they’d done literally anything of note since then

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Why would he when NJPW let him play with their toys whenever he wants

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah the standing doomsday device was a top shelf finisher

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The last time Takeshita spoke on tv it was in Japanese

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i remember, it was months ago. i wish they'd keep letting him do that is what i'm saying.

e: iirc takeshita cut his japanese promo the dynamite(?) after he turned heel so... probably sometime last spring.

It was on the dynamite before last

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ospreay is one of the few britwres standouts to not have been accused of noncery, that’s a pretty bad post imo

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MJeff posted:

Keep it straight people, Ospreay isn't a nonce, he's the one who blackballed somebody to protect his sex assaulting friend.

The promotion walked that back eventually and it came out that it was actually the venue owner (who also trained his lovely rapist buddy, hence the desire to back him) using Ospreay’s name for extra clout to get the promotion to drop her.

Of course by that point the world had moved on and nobody wanted to re-litigate it after a year or however long it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The contract was real but the tearing was CGI