Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Mone better have some good matches cause she's sucking all the air out of the tbs title scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Drakkel posted:

Probably cause Julia has one of the two womens titles and the other one is tied up?

in what way is the other one tied up because the world title scene feels dead in comparison

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Why are the ROH Tag champions in the AEW Tag title tournaments and why are they losing to the half-team of OC and Trent?

hey they also recently lost to a hastily assembled team of joe and swerve

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Pylons posted:

Are you sure you understand the gimmick because they're just doing good cop/bad cop except as lovely middle managers which is very relatable to most people.

i have no knowledge of whatever people's problems with the bucks are so i do not understand not loving the heels who interrupt the commentary team in the middle of their own match to announce the cut to picture in picture

also it seems like most the longer matches have commercials so if the women are getting longer matches then... good?? not that i thought that thunder rosa match was good, the womens title scene needs an injection of something, it's dead out there in comparison to the tbs title scene

Parallax fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Apr 4, 2024

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The worst signing AEW have made is Ric Flair and anyone who says otherwise is loopy in the bazonga

they need all that woomoney, a drink i've never ever seen in person

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

Airing the footage made the crowd chant for CM Punk lol

the tape will backfire but only because wrestling fans are loving stupid, look at how many people in the other thread think getting into a scrap isn't enough reason to get fired because all the other companies over the years have allowed worse poo poo backstage

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

that was twenty minutes they could have spent on entrances and stare downs

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

give it time i'm sure wwe can introduce a character called tiny tony who cowers in the corner of every backstage brawl segment

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

guys can insult HHH all they want when the rock is gonna push him out within six months

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Sisal Two-Step posted:

sometimes, it's just fandom

they're the same thing now

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

MJeff posted:

Well, lesse, Hogan's WCW run lasted from 1994 to 2000, but for the middle chunk of that, he was Hollywood Hogan and this is red and yellow Hogan, so it's either before or after 96.

Man looks around 40s-50s. Probably not 60s.

1994 was 30 years ago.

So I'm gonna say he's.....

Alive. Probably.

he's probably not that old, back in 1994 that's what 30 year olds looked like sorry

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

toni needs to lose her belt and enter her european new wave phase

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Looking forward to universal trios champion Billy gunn

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i can't believe the heels would do this

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Dynamite is moving to UPN

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

the majority of bond movies are bad though

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

the audio was so bad they killed tony on air for it

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i think putting swerve on the very top of the show would have felt bigger. plus it's weird with all the story line set-up all over the show it's the guy swerve was wrestling who got the progression and not swerve

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

he's gonna come back in four months and be jacked brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

now that joe isn't champ i wanna see him wrestle ospreay and okada