Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Ben you goddamn nerd. Also I love when my wife clips through the table when my 13 fingered kids are sitting down to a meal of ...bread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
in my perfect world i, too, love to heartily sing lines from my leather bound edition of the script to "body double" to my non-euclidean thalidomide kids before we eat our sphere of bread

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Sorry for this

Edit: I'm the super eager pawn leaning forward

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I don’t watch Star Wars, so imagine my disappointment that 3D chess I’ve been hearing about is just a third row of pieces.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

egg_dog posted:

Sorry for this

I'm spock's unfortunate left hand. And his transfer from science to command.

edit: bazinga

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

LMAO no loving way

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

looks more like lovely photoshopping / paintover, this is the second time disney did this parody badly, but their new 3d characters look even worse

Tunicate has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Dec 16, 2023

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
My guess is that they wanted to make them look like the various Disneyland mascot costumes, that's the impression I'm getting from it.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

egg_dog posted:

Sorry for this

Please don't post AI generated Pawn :dadjoke:

Appropriate username though, Bing users hate the eggdog

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Who's that Gumbly looking guy by Goofy?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

Max, Goofy’s kid from The Goofy Movie.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

What the gently caress happened to Max

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

The Moon Monster posted:

What the gently caress happened to Max

Meth, by the look of it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

egg_dog posted:

Sorry for this

I'm the white king inexplicably in the middle of the board in the opening.

"Ah yes, the giga-bongcloud, a very logical play"

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

The Moon Monster posted:

I feel like you are misremembering everything about how Gumby looks

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
Gumbly, not Gumby. totally different

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The thing I love about lovely AI art is how much they're like those "what's wrong with this picture?" puzzles for kids.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Why are Donald and Daisy serenely bewitched by cranberry sauce and why is that... rescue ranger? screaming at it

Splicer has a new favorite as of 00:01 on Dec 17, 2023

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Montague Tigg posted:

Gumbly, not Gumby. totally different

Well that was a surprising trip to :google:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Titanic not sinking
Ocean apparently four feet deep
Jack's other arm is wearing Rose's glove and ruff thing
Kate Winslet replaced by ???

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
That’s her more conventionally attractive stunt double

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I'm the additional smokestack

The other additional smokestack is also me

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I was trying to dig some decent non-AI art out for a game, and fantasy art in general is obviously a blasted waste now, but I couldn't stop laughing at the glasses on this picture:

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
The glasses are horrible, but the pinkeye is scary too.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Nuns with Guns posted:

I was trying to dig some decent non-AI art out for a game, and fantasy art in general is obviously a blasted waste now, but I couldn't stop laughing at the glasses on this picture:

I... think it's cribbing posing cues from the kings in a playing card deck???

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Punkinhead posted:

I'm the additional smokestack

The other additional smokestack is also me

Also the real fourth smokestack is fake and nobody ever, ever gets this right.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
https://nitter.net/omry/status/1739115741918773484

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Oh wait there's more
https://nitter.net/omry/status/1739648569400013233

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Excuse me this thread is for lovely AI art not totally rockin awesome AI art

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Excuse me this thread is for lovely AI art not totally rockin awesome AI art
Too many fingers :colbert:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Flesh Forge posted:

You're promones are she/her

https://twitter.com/Aussie_GC_Man/status/1739423159760437677

are the recipients supposed to be sad they got gender affirming pronouns for christmas :confused:
It may be because I'm mostly reposting from mock threads but AI art generation seems to be really popular with the shittiest people.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 12:57 on Dec 27, 2023

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Splicer posted:

It may be because I'm mostly reposting from mock threads but AI art generation seems to be really popular with the shittiest people.

Almost as if creating decent art yourself requires you to have a shred of humanity left in the blackened cancerous husk where a heart used to be.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I feel kinda bad this thread is like 50% me reposting stuff from other threads but at least I'm linking my sources!

Anyway:

repiv posted:

do they ever actually look at what it spat out before posting it

https://twitter.com/DreamLeaf5/status/1739834350160543755

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

it's not exactly "art" since it's youtube AI spam, but it kinda feels like it when you look at it until your brain starts to itch :pwn:

v edit: I thought it was too ott and fake to be distressing and posted them rather as an example of lovely AI copying lovely AI to produce heaps of near identical nonsense, but I have timg'd them so it's at least less screen filling now. If you'd prefer I spoilered them, let me know.

Enfys has a new favorite as of 20:42 on Dec 27, 2023

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I’m going to have to unbookmark this thread if it’s just “here’s what lovely people are using the tool for” thread. Laughing at too many fingers, arms is one thing. Video #122 of women getting beaten with weapons is not humor.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

IUG posted:

I’m going to have to unbookmark this thread if it’s just “here’s what lovely people are using the tool for” thread. Laughing at too many fingers, arms is one thing. Video #122 of women getting beaten with weapons is not humor.
I might start crossposting more discussion from the threads I'm pulling them from, I've been avoiding it to leave more for people to point and laugh at here.

Ignoring the insane rictus expressions, the focal characters of the promones tweets don't have piercings, they have gems oozing grotesquely from their face and hands. The parents of the pronoons picture do have piercings because the, uh, "creator" couldn't work out how to isolate that part of the prompt to just one subject, and similarly the daughter in the background of the first image is absolutely devastated by her parents being illiterate dicks to their sibling.

Also the promones present has a ribbon inside the box, and the middle picture's mom's present is an irregular pentagon which is quite frankly unforgivable.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 20:37 on Dec 27, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Enfys posted:

it's not exactly "art" since it's youtube AI spam, but it kinda feels like it when you look at it until your brain starts to itch :pwn:

v edit: I thought it was too ott and fake to be distressing and posted them rather as an example of lovely AI copying lovely AI to produce heaps of near identical nonsense, but I have timg'd them so it's at least less screen filling now. If you'd prefer I spoilered them, let me know.
I think at least some of these are neural net generated? A3 seems to be a weird merger of angry arm waving and a muscle pose, B3 is missing an arm at the shoulder, and A4's face is not human. I'm wondering if they're using neural nets to generate "angry lady" and then pasting the hands and such over them.

B4 looks like a 90s thing I can't quite put my finger on.

e: A2 could be a normal face that someone distorted in photoshop but it really looks like it was generated like that.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 20:51 on Dec 27, 2023

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

IUG posted:

Yeah i am not interested in another Tweets I Dislike Thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Tunicate posted:

Yeah i am not interested in another Tweets I Dislike Thread
I mean this with complete sincerity and without a hint of irony or rancor or anything like that, if anyone has any good places including other SA threads* for me to go pull bad AI art from to make fun of then please absolutely point me at them.

*though not SA threads where people are posting their own bad AI art, this isn't that kind of thread