Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

eSports Chaebol posted:

the best liqueur to add to a latte or cappuccino is Tuaca. this is just an objective fact. you don’t need Bailey’s (there’s already dairy) you don’t need kahlua (there’s already coffee). brandy is the base liquor which complements coffee and Tuaca is brand-based. citrus and vanilla are both excellent flavors if you want to sweeten and boozen your coffee

i like tuaca. every time i read the name i think "tu-ac-ac-aca" like in the beginning of that nu metal song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

had a cup of coffee and a bowl of chili for lunch, feelin fine

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

drank a cup of coffee. time for more coffee.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

having some drip coffee from a coffee machine i found on the sidewalk. a light kona with a smidge of arabic coffee blend so it's got a smack of cardamom. pretty good!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Karach posted:

Nice that the machine was already full of coffee. A real time saver

I'm very savvy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

aw frig aw dang it posted:

cold brew coffee makes me hurl and idk why. no other kind of coffee does that

are you drinking concentrated cold brew? that has more caffeine and a bunch of caffeine all at once will make you puke.
one time i made myself a big cup of tea to drink on the way to work but i accidentally used 2 iced tea bag for like a gallon of tea instead of 2 normal bags. i forgot about the tea until it was cold and just slugged it down. like 5 minutes later i had to roll the window down and puke out the side of the car in the middle of a traffic jam

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXeFPpPJeI

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Karach posted:

The stainless steel also contains chromium

look, even if you're cooking tomato sauce in that bitch the amount of nickel and chromium being leached into your food reduces with every cycle as the surface runs out of those elements:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4284091/

safe!

plus I'm pretty sure the chromium leaching out is primarily going to be trivalent instead of hexavalent so it's not even that big of a deal

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i had too much coffee and now i feel bad. could go for another cup, though

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

fiber powder in the evening, coffee in the morning. that'll clear you out!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

032624_2 posted:

this place is a Retard Chamber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cleaned my coffee pot today (not a euphemism). the intake for the pump was clogged! not anymore, though. that bitch is going to be making an entire god damned pot of coffee tomorrow!