Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Vox Nihili posted:

one time after "grabbing lunch" at the cafeteria with the worst boss I've ever had I went to snag some 1 pm coffee at the station nearby and they gave me the old "isn't it a bit late in the day for coffee?" in a judgy voice. 1 loving pm.

god I hate the office

spill some coffee on their desk when they're away
not much
just enough for them to notice it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
hey can one of the turkish posters tell me where in this fuckin country i can get a mocha pot,
sometimes I like a lil cuban coffee

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
i got some fresh sand and a special pan for my coffee
sick of having to baby it

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
what spices do yall put in your beanjuice? cardamom is the classic go to in the muslim world, but I think the mexicans were on to something with that star anise

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
buy smaller bags. i reup every week cuz the bags i get are the size of a dorito bag.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

a primate posted:

not sure if this has been posted yet but for Nespresso machine havers this is a very nice chart of pods that are available

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kZJCdTmqQla2ha3DDYyixQDIUuf9wLvt3122akBkhgM/htmlview#gid=0

bourgeois slop for fools

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
they could do what the turks did and dedicate an entire province to caffeine production
rize is garbage but they're now no longer vulnerable to a blockade sending the entire population into caffeine withdrawals
turn florida into a coffee plantation

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
your diet should be such that your poo is immune to coffee

I boil a giant mixture of lentils, quinoa, and husked wheat, flavor it with some spices, and eat it for every nonsocial meal.

no amount of caffeine can influence my poo and so I can chug as much as I like

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
When I’m feeling fancy I make a cup of half menengic* and half coffee, and flavor it with cardamom, Tears of Chios, and mugolio.
*pistachio coffee**
**does not contain pistachios or coffee

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
it’s true I’m retarded
retarded for coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017