Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i drink green tea over ice the morning. ice coffee around 2. hot coffee around 5. french press.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

building a rube goldberg machine to extract caffeine from child slaves ftw

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

snack soul posted:

good morning

waiting for the espresso machine to heat up. the cat died during the night

that sucks dude sorry. condolences

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

luv2shit posted:

coffee. poop. repeat

wow username, post, avatar trifecta :discourse:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Grapplejack posted:

I like mochas. lil chocolate in that coffee. good stuff

girl?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
made this vid 10 yrs ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi6cdimIRY0

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Grapplejack posted:

no they're just good

feminine trait

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
got some ice coffee with oat milk at school

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

i feel the strong urge to punish anyone who says bigly... but i havent

i like to say it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

eSports Chaebol posted:

it's far inferior as a presidential addition to the lexicon than misunderestimate

lol true

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
getting a cringe fail coffee at school. vanilla latte lol. so stupid. but I like it sometimes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cuttlefush posted:

you drink a lot of night coffee, smythe?

no like 6pm is my cutoff. on rare occasions ill have a 7:30

Xaris posted:

i would like foofoo lattes if they weren't so sickeningly sweet all the time. like some of my favorite flavored are rose-cardamon-cinnamon without really any added sugar

i've had real vanilla bean lattes without all the sb sugar and those are very good

theyre good but for girls. sometimes you must...

Shyfted One posted:

Black is best

objectively true & also manly. the only appropriate coffee for a Man

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ice coffee w/ some fake milk out of a pickle jar

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

ice coffee or cold brew bitch? do you even know? 😂

i do know. i posted the cold brew recipe in this very thread.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
green tea over ice

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
drinking coffee. "petes" "vanilla"

black

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
just drank some coffee. the same "petes" "vanilla" out of my single serving french press. black.

pretty good

made a beautiful spreadsheet while drinking it. ideal

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
having my afternoon coffee out of my favorite mug... free one precision roller sent to me.. the company i buy my printer toner from... https://www.precisionroller.com/

its got the cool chameleon logo on it.. and its kinda big. :discourse:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
coffee time.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

one time after "grabbing lunch" at the cafeteria with the worst boss I've ever had I went to snag some 1 pm coffee at the station nearby and they gave me the old "isn't it a bit late in the day for coffee?" in a judgy voice. 1 loving pm.

god I hate the office

weakling boss

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
green tea but with honey and oat milk. hot. it’s good.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr. Sharps posted:

ever have matcha??

yes!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

smoobles posted:

what's your technique for filtering

i decanted it through a coffee filter. took a reall long time and was supoer annoying but also good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

looks good but u dont need the straw.... trying to protect your p[erfect little teethers? vain.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
personally im drinking coffee that was left in the pot yesterday. i put ice in a mug and then the room temp yesterday coffee in it. becomes ice coffee. really good. waste not want not

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DaysBefore posted:

Dropped my mug. Coffee and bits of porcelain everywhere...

drat

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
got some coffee (don francisco) steeping in the french press. unsure on whether to have it hot or cold. its cold outside (and inside ... windows open... cat requirement) but im pretty hung over and cold is more refreshing.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DaysBefore posted:

:(

I had one split on the burner once that was a real pain to clean up

my dad used to keep tortillas and poo poo warm on a "warming plate" by putting a plate on the stove burner during dinner. we ate at the kitchen island which was around the stove so pretty convenient. anyways one day when i was a teenager (constant brawls with dad) i guess the burner was a little too high and that plate loving exploded like an atom bomb, HUGE mess. anyways after a brief moment of shock we laughed a lot and reconciled whatever stupid feud we were in at the time. :unsmith:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
driking ice water right now but coffee soon

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the only non dairy creamer at work today is some kind of weird "plant-based milk" (not oat) and its not good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i dpont bring non dairy creamer but i expect others to bring it, on their own dime, and to use it myself freely and without conservation. thank you.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nix Panicus posted:

People who use creamer, dairy or not, are simply lesser beings and deserving of hardship

thats true

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
drank black coffee exclusively for many yeas and still drink a lot of it but when i discoererd how delicious Oatly TM Vanilla oak milk was... wow

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

aw frig aw dang it posted:

I've recently become the pope and I give you all dispensation to put whatever you want in your coffee. Except hazelnut syrup that's gross don't do that

its gay and for girls but its good also.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
going to 7-11 and making a suicide w/ all the flavoring pumps. creating a cannery row concoction in my coffee

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
did something weird today. heated up some oat milk and then put it in the french press with the coffee. it was pretty good. it did boil over and make a big mess tho. well not too big. took like 15 seconds to clean. so not big at all i guess.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

i thought they would make it out of chemicals but it looks like they reuse the stuff that they suck out of decaffeinated coffee.

thats loving crazy lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
jsut had a big ice coffe out of my pickle jar

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dokapon Findom posted:

Mason jar of milky iced coffee... :hmmyes:

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
today had 1x green tea morning. 1x very large ice coffee black afternoon. 1x oat milk vanilla latte evening (small)