Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

flubber nuts posted:

gonna have to ask for the link to this one bud

https://thegoodshirts.com/products/grave-dancing-is-unbecoming-of-serious-people-but-im-a-silly-goose

https://x.com/shirtsthtgohard/status/1730642947518198099?s=20

https://x.com/shirtsthtgohard/status/1730324447289377238?s=20

https://x.com/shirtsthtgohard/status/1730063204204880059?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

just glad this will forever be on his wikipedia page.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

AFewBricksShy posted:

I hope he goes to the hell of being cut to pieces.

Edit:
I was just quoting Big Trouble, (The Chinese have a lot of Hells, Jack), but this is actually kind of interesting.

Any chance to talk about my favorite theme park.

This one part has you walk into a cave full of elaborate dioramas of Chinese Hell--specifically made so kids could vividly learn not to misbehave. The whole place is like Walt Disney's fever dream. Makes me wonder if you can get high on Tiger Balm.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Aishlinn posted:

just glad this will forever be on his wikipedia page.

Many different users state they do not like or want me living.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Sydin posted:

HAHA

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

daba doop doop DOOD

Dutch is not a serious language

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol that's not a real language you can't fool me

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
from the pol cartoons thread

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

dee eight posted:

from the pol cartoons thread

lol

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
Kissinger update: still dead

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
gbs will eventually turn into nothing but a wall of reminders that the worst people you knew are dead

and you know what i am ok with that

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lowtax leading the charge on his greatest legacy

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Sydin posted:

lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

When they gonna let us bang the hell outta that old bag of bones' corpse

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

He's not dead...

He lives on in our farts.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

:gas: is probably one of the better smilies to represent Kissinger, yeah

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

PipHelix posted:

Shane McGowan, at the end of a life spent eating every chemical, vice, and sin for papa nurgle, bursting like puffball mushroom as we follow the cloud of spores through the hospital HVAC ducts to where Kissinger is resting in a secret secure wing, confident in the adrenochrome treatments the doctors have assured him are proof against all 'known' disease.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
Every time I remember historic ghoul Henry Kissinger is dead it makes me smile.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

It's been snowing heavily here for two days straight, heaven's own confetti celebrating Kissinger's death.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

gschmidl posted:

It's been snowing heavily here for two days straight, heaven's own confetti celebrating Kissinger's death.

Blessed be

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
‘Political satire became obsolete the moment Henry Kissinger was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize” - Tom Lehrer

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

dervival posted:

:gas: is probably one of the better smilies to represent Kissinger, yeah

probably would have happened had he not fled nazi germany i guess

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
That whole "If I hadn't been born Jewish I would have totally been an Anti-Semite" quote is going to live with me for a long, loooong time any time I think of Kissinger. gently caress his dead evil rear end.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

The post about hells missed one important info:

quote:

There is one last level left, reserved for souls who have committed one of the Five Grave Offences.

These are patricide, matricide, the intentional shedding of blood of a Buddha, the killing of an enlightened being, and disrupting a Buddhist monk or nun from gaining enlightenment. Those who have committed any of these transgressions in life are relegated to undergoing endless torture in the section of hell called Avici.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

nine-gear crow posted:

That whole "If I hadn't been born Jewish I would have totally been an Anti-Semite" quote is going to live with me for a long, loooong time any time I think of Kissinger. gently caress his dead evil rear end.

:wow: I hadn't heard that.

Anyway, rest in piss, Bitchinger :flipoff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhBCiEEMkrc

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Who is Henry Kisinger and why is everybody celebrating his death? :confused:

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
UPDATE: henry kissinger has been dead for 4 slutty, slutty days

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
he's voldemort

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

R.L. Stine posted:

he's voldemort

Finally, some context I can understand

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

nine-gear crow posted:

The thing about a lot of evil bastards is, they lack context. They get raised in complete safety and/or dysfunction, and their brains get warped by poison that they wholly support because they don't have any wider exposure to the many ways of life, and how often the 'Other' are not plotting fiends, but victims subjected to horrible abuse. How many of these anti trans and xenophobic assholes we know of today ever actually met one of the people they think are evil destroyers of this and that?

Kissinger was not one of them. He served as a soldier in the second World War. He helped liberate at least one Nazi concentration camp. He saw human evil at its most stark and banal. And the lessons he took away from it in the end was more or less "...They were weak." It just shows that some people are just born without any capacity to care, and their simulations of 'caring' will often end up causing even more pain and suffering (because I suspect that if you asked Kissinger and were able to force him to answer truthfully, he'd say that he didn't care if 10, or 100, or 500 million Others Somewhere Else suffered and died horribly, as long as it meant America The Shining City On The Hill had the advantage over the Evil Empire of the Soviet Union. To him, he was doing What Had To Be Done For The Sake Of His Country And Its People. As analysis showed, he was an utter failure even in THAT on top of it, but nothing would even penetrate his heartless 'caring').

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
I think it's more likely that he was insanely hosed up from getting beatings from gangs of Nazi youth and being treated like a subhuman, and could no longer really identify himself with Jews or oppressed humans more broadly.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
trauma can set you up to think hosed up things and act in hosed up ways. it's unfortunate when society rewards you for the worst of it.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Yeah kinda cringed at my post after the fact in the context of this being the kissinger celebration thread, I just took umbrage at the 'born without a capacity to care' remark

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
most importantly he rip in piss

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

yeah there's nothing "born" about kissinger's kind of evil. it's just bog standard lust for power, rewarded and insulated from consequences

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Has he been buried yet? drat he must smell like poo poo by now.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Update: he's still dead

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Nah, much more of a strong ammonia odor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Seeing how the recently dead and actively dying typically releases their bowels, you can be certain the smell has been only getting worse from mere "poo poo"