Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

https://x.com/mattblively/status/1739526907170087062?s=20

"My Dad looks just like you..."

Brock the bastard Harbaugh confirmed.

drat, Mr. Irrelevant to his own dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

R.D. Mangles posted:

the basketball hall of fame???????????????

I don't know if you realize this, but this joke is very appropriate given that Antonio Gates didn't play football in college and instead played basketball

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Mega64 posted:

I think whoever wins Dolphins/Ravens will be the #1 seed.

I wonder how Ravens legend Deion Sanders feels about that

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Kalli posted:

Deion Sanders is too 'hip hop' for the TFF crowd.

I was going to post Deion's rap album as a joke, but honestly? The man looked good.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Mega64 posted:

Aaron Rodgers is a Truth Social Quarterback.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

trevorreznik posted:

The slot thing is the problem. There's a zillion very good QBs in the hall, but suddenly the most obvious best punt returner ever shouldn't get in due to slot scarcity? Ok fine, just don't let any OL or WRs in either.

Makes me wonder if it would be better to have designated slots for every position instead of trying to judge a cornerback's contribution against a guard's against a quarterback's in a free-for-all.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Black Sunshine posted:

If you don't believe that a player should be in the Hall of Fame despite being literally the best ever at his position then you suck

What if the player never plays a snap because he's actually a janitor? What then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Also, has there ever been a case where you can say a Super Bowl contestant wouldn't have been there if not for their kick returner? And not just because of one clutch performance in a close game, but because of routine dominance? Hall of famer, no question.