Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Woah Kabru would be a pretty cool guy if he wasn't such a hater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Starting to think more and more about Laios as a Corporal Carrot type.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Incredible

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The Quebec dub of KotH takes place in Quebec

Henri Pis Sa Gang!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Good news!

https://twitter.com/Ensky_Hobby/status/1778619297259978974

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I liked Chilchuck reverse engineering Dungeon generation.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
My real concern about Kabru is that he's Griffith, based solely on him being pretty

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Laios's English voice actor is autistic, so as you might expect the scene with Laios and Shuro hit close to home for him.

https://x.com/DamienHaas/status/1783674728512897145

Help I keep identifying with the more closed off characters in this show and I don't know what to think of that.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Kabru would either have figured it out as fast as he did when they were fish men or he would have identified Holm and wiped/rez'd the whole party in a pretty brutal manner (and still somehow kissed Rin)

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
So has Izutsumi always been like this or is this the cat half of her being obnoxious (complimentary)

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Das Boo posted:

I've been 100% on board with eating monsters from the get-go and have been struggling to understand the resistance, so the "unclean" belief is coming a little late for me. I've been asking myself why everyone's so inefficient and wasteful this whole drat time.

I'm torn because I would defo eat monsters no problem but I'm also a lovely little guy whos a picky eater and would probably find.. some of it gross, though nothing that's shown up yet has been too gross. I probably wouldn't be as rude about it as Izutsumi, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Dwarf Astarion is serving