Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

RIP That Dick and the other posters we have lost along the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

I will continue posting 1 - 5 posts a month until this thread is dead.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

also colm meaney was 100% in the right the whole movie and should have fired the missile wtf steve buschemi killed 30 kids and got away!!!

What if the con air was the money plane all along?

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

starkebn posted:

Everyone seemed very hyped about Oppenheimer but I haven't even bothered to watch it. I don't see the big appeal.

It was a good movie OP

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

First of May posted:

He has lines, but I don't think they ever name his character.

He was Richard Feynman but I can't remember if they actually said his name in the movie or not.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

then start a thread about him and stay in it

Man is your face gonna be red when they drop the BOTW featuring special guest Xjakk

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

I watched Beef recently. It was good fun to binge in a couple days. I like Steven Yuen in everything he does, a talented fella.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Lot of salty old grandpas in this thread jealous of xjakk's youthful vigor.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

This looks like the guy from Big Bang Theory. I think his name is Howard.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

That DICK! posted:

apparently bette midler annoucned it? with

which feels like a curb plot in its own right. on a sad note? you're gonna put a on a sad note in front of my death announcement? really? what was the preceding message my death is a sad note on??

:lol:

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

LanceHunter posted:

From Wheel of the Worst #16, one of the greatest BotW episodes ever made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1sxc3V0lzQ

Also, one of the episodes that managed to pull off the perfect escalation. Each video they featured was funnier than the one before it.

Just watched this again. What a great episode.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Hopefully we'll get a new XJAKK video soon.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Kingo Ligma posted:

The best thing I've watched in ages is a batshit insane series made by the German government to teach the language to immigrants called Nico's Weg.

The combination of deciding to have one continuing story for the entire (massive) course, the needs of it being a language course, and obvious budget constraints have led to an absolutely mental story. I'm only about halfway through but so far:

-A Spanish dude named Nico arrives in Germany and immediately loses his backpack with all his documentation/money/belongings in the back of a taxi.
-He meets a friendly, helpful German lady (extremely unrealistic), and explains that he is coming to stay with his aunt that owns a bike shop. His aunt doesn't know he's coming. He doesn't know where the bike shop is, his aunt's contact details, or her last name.
-The German lady immediately entrusts this strange man with no ID and an insane story with babysitting her young niece. He's also invited to children's parties.
-German ladies dad is a police chief. He believes the story at face value and basically says "poo poo that's bad luck. Well, seeya".
-Several weeks of hijinks then happen which include Nico crashing at German ladies flat and working illegally at a restaurant.
-7 weeks in someone finally uses their phone to google the aunt's bike shop. When they get to the address it's a vacant lot where nothing has ever existed.
-One of the flatmates moves out. Instead of offering Nico the room they interview a bunch of shithouse flatmates. They still kick Nico out.
-A creepy old lady overhears that Nico now has nowhere to live and gives him her address so he can come and live with her.

Anyway, in the episode I just watched he finally found his aunt's bike shop and the two guys who own the restaurant Nico works at are inside robbing it. I assume they knew where it was the entire time and just didn't tell him because they had already planned to burgle it.

This poo poo loving rules.

When I was in high school my German teacher was on his last year of teaching before retirement. We basically just watched WWII movies all year. My favorite was Patton. I did not learn much German.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Nigmaetcetera posted:

No, he’s just got LA bar face. Those places are super pleasant compared to the sometimes bellicose shitholes that are Midwest bars.

Its the look of a man who just got picked up for 1 season of the hot new show "Spitballers" coming to HBO MAX this summer.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

LanceHunter posted:

Patreon Update!

Mike in LA and they pre-announce new content dropping? 100% he’s there trying to pitch Spitballs to networks.

This is why WB cancelled Batgirl gotta make room in the budget.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Rageaholic posted:

I had Fallout on yesterday and it played the whole season, but it lost my attention after a couple episodes, so I was kinda half-watching the rest of it. The atmosphere of the show was cool, but the writing and characters did nothing for me.

Why didn't you just turn it off once you lost interest?

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Everyone knows the best Western is Last Man Standing starring Bruce Willis.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Anyone watching XMEN '97? Watched the first 3 episodes last night and I actually liked it, good pacing, interesting story beats, and the animations fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

I wonder how many legitimate new users SA gets daily? Is it less than 1?