Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

No Mods No Masters posted:

I would self immolate in a heartbeat to bring that dick! back from wrestling forum nirvana into the poo poo with the rest of us. Hell any reasonable person would

alright well, your move brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TBfBO17Tg

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

from what i can tell roomtone turned an unrelated discussion into one about the perils of jenny derangement syndrome and called her hot, people responded to it which triggered the jenny defense alarm, and kingo ligma spiked the ball for the home team. some things never change!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmao at going so hard at x jakk you trigger rlm thread fimbulwinter

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

No Mods No Masters posted:

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

NO! NO!!! I DIDNT MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN COME BACK

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

lol well now you have to come back

Tell us what you think about TNG using black paper to block the reflections of the crew's equipment

watch the door

watch the door

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i really find the ending to the first rich vs. mike star trek game inconceivable and quite possibly suspect. paraphrasing but the question is "who does that lady blame for the crystalline entity's attack on omicron whatever" and mike reasonably answers data. data is the answer to that question, otherwise it would say ultimately blame, or just who is responsible. like 2/3rds of the episode she is holding data responsible, it is the thrust of the episode. bad trivia game right? but in the previous mike vs. jay episode that question is asked, "who is responsible for the crystalline entity's attack on omicron whatever?" so you are telling me this trivia game has both those questions and in both cases the answer is lore? hmm. hmm hmm. sounds like horse poo poo to me

kalel posted:

yeah you came back at the exact worst time. however there's also this:

i came back BECAUSE it was the exact worst time. also they stole my script!!

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Feb 22, 2024

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the man is 90% of SA's advertising money. you think he's above the cheeky rereg? free him now or suffer the storm

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/22e43b4e-cfe4-483c-9407-878858eba6bf

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

colonelwest posted:

Go make an XJAKK fan club thread and post there.

He was humored here for years beyond all reason, and allowed to shamelessly self-promote and attention seek. This thread owes him absolutely nothing.

Hall monitor bitch lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This thread is for battling now

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

god drat no mods no masters tricked me with kind words and stole my escape craft

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

kalel posted:

come to think of it, I've never seen you and nmnm in the same room together. curious.

its like that Ray Bradbury novel that Rich Evans knew about...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol i never thought of that. dakota johnson going on about the bleak state of films today. lady your grandfather aggravated a baby elephant until it crushed your grandmothers leg

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it should have been with a girl gladiator. so they could say im gladiator and she's gladiator 2. and its like 90% oral

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol hes built like my palworld guy that looks as hosed up as possible

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

shut up nerd, wannabe janitor bitch, bitch about xjakk too why dont you, fuckin nerd bitch

ohhh he was trying to own me thinking im bust rodd lol.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Synopsis:
In the Season 3 finale of "Farted by Butts," tensions reach an all-time high as the annual International Farting Championship descends upon the town of Gasville. The competition, which attracts flatulence aficionados from around the world, promises not only fame and glory but also a hefty cash prize.

As the competition heats up, so does the rivalry between our beloved protagonist, Buster Gasley, and his arch-nemesis, Baron von Stench. Both determined to claim the title of Farting Champion, they engage in a series of increasingly outrageous challenges and sabotage attempts.

Meanwhile, amidst the chaos of the championship, Mayor Windbag announces his plans to industrialize Gasville, threatening to destroy the town's quaint charm and pristine air quality. This revelation sparks a rebellion among the townsfolk, led by Buster and his loyal friends.

In a climactic showdown, Buster and Baron von Stench face off in the final round of the competition. With the fate of Gasville hanging in the balance, they unleash their most powerful and odiferous flatulence yet. In a surprising turn of events, their combined efforts inadvertently thwart Mayor Windbag's plans, as the overwhelming stench forces him to abandon his industrialization scheme.

In the end, Buster emerges victorious, not only claiming the title of Farting Champion but also saving Gasville from destruction. As the townsfolk celebrate their triumph, Buster reflects on the true power of unity and the importance of standing up for what you believe in, even if it means letting one rip for the greater good.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Endless Trash posted:

you wrote this don’t loving lie to me

would love to take credit but sadly ai generated a genuinely great idea

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1761221812392763615

Not as bangable as the Dune popcorn bucket but dammit, I'll give it the ol' college try

He’s no Muncher

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i hope she get mauled by lion

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

when jay referenced "darkman logic" in the petey wheatstraw video i didnt know what darkman was and thought he was being racist.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

He DID say “yo whassup I’m dead” in a problematic way……

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my folks really like the show Ghosts.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My names forest gump

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mordja posted:

This clearly wasn't organized by TRUE Wonkaheads.
the gold standard

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

apparently bette midler annoucned it? with

which feels like a curb plot in its own right. on a sad note? you're gonna put a on a sad note in front of my death announcement? really? what was the preceding message my death is a sad note on??

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Automatic Slim posted:

Perfect set up for SW XI: Palpatine Lives
SW XII: The New Blood
SW XIII: Palpatine Takes Manhattan
Palpatine Goes to Hell: The Final Star War

e: Ha. The original screen writer for Friday the 13th went on to write for All My Children, Another World, and One Life to Live

the emperor's new groove was right there brother

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I ran for office. To find out what is wrong with democracy.....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Stink Billyums posted:

imagine RLM but every video is a static medium closeup of mike

the mike awl d best bit but its forever

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if i were to run for office i would do it because i think i would be an asset to my community and could help them :)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wasn't he like a love guru type guy in something... not simpsons dont say that joke.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mysteryt man

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

CONTENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bSxOhoM9pE

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I refuse to watch because I don’t want to see Lanky Kong get done dirty again.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

reignofevil posted:

Mutt died in viet-kong

lol

dreezy posted:

diddy mau! diddy mau!

lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

94 year old indiana jones tearfully recalling his sons death. "their...... coconut guns they..... fire in spurts"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

seems like fake bs to me? you just say it happened in chile in 2003 and people will be like sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

would love to enjoy it on its own merits but i cant because were starting off on the wrong foot, the creator freaking lied to me. heres a version with english footage all with the same filter applied, watching in order of a new hope to rotj to empire. get outta here. whole world has gone crazy. all due respect mr hammer but is a crazy world we're living in.