Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I wish Rich Evans all the best in 2024

Lmao I've never clicked on CD but reading that extremely fail redtext makes me want to :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Tucker and Dale vs Evil is a solidly funny and refreshingly simple little movie

Also finally watched Asteroid City. I'm really hosed up about this but I have say... eh. It was fine I guess. Gonna watch Grand Budapest again

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Woah there are so many Walking Dead spinoffs now. Who is still watching this garbage?

Anyway watched a couple episodes of the Tales of the Walking Dead anthology series. First episode was Terry Crews and Olivia Munn. After that nightmare was a pretty good one about a sort-of Groundhog Day thing with Parker Posey. I just can't believe Walking Dead is still valuable enough to launch all this crap

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Cubone posted:

I'm da jokoy baby

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

kalel posted:

if that's true and we're assuming they're working with finite resources, I probably would have made the same decision in their shoes. I'm not sacrificing my third yacht to fund a zombie soap opera, and anyway one mad men is worth ten thousand zombie soap operas

Oh yeah if that's true then they made the right call. Could've kept Darabont and made a shorter season for the same money I guess but hey, Forget it Me, it's Zombie SLop Town

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

PostNouveau posted:

Ricky Gervais calling all the Hollywood people Epstein-loving sickos at the Golden Globes was the only funny thing he's ever done besides The Office

It owns that the worst part of the Ricky Gervais Show was Ricky Gervais. :pray: thank god for Steve Merchant and Karl Pilkington (will not be checking their twitter accounts to see what kind of cool opinions they have/which small island they were regular guests at)

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Endless Trash posted:

Karl was calling Rosa Parks a lazy criminal and Anne Frank a selfish squatter back in the day. Any cancelling of him will be retroactive.

Lmao. Karl Pilkington ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

priznat posted:

Syphillis superspreader

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Finally Dublin will be returned to the Norwegians, it's rightful owners

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

trilobite terror posted:

our modern tech bros are literally just the contemporary iteration of the guys from ~100-150 years ago who thought that you could cure Irishness by giving people enemas and lobotomies

Sad they never cracked that one

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

colonelwest posted:

He’s got a system…

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Cubone posted:

the guy that made the gbs thread about that was pissed. he really hated when women were mistreated
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860204

Lmao oh God

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Time to :gas:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Molothecat posted:

that post is way more embarrassing than anything xjakk has done

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Please sgay on topic and only discuss RLM. Now here's a seven paragraph post about Star Trek Deep Space 9, the one Star Trek series that RLM never discusses

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol I forgot that he doesn't cut his nails. Anyway thank you for posting this RLM-relevant video

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Castor Poe posted:

This looks like Mad Max for Redditors.

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I didn't know Lady Gaga was gonna be in it. I might watch it after all, assuming it survives the Tax Break Purge

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Endless Trash posted:

read this out in a hacky old-timey Hollywood producer voice and you’ll make Mike very proud

Only if you're miming a cigarette while doing so

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Legion is pretty good so far, I should've watched this sooner but I'm almost done. Season 1 was fantastic and stuff like the Dr. Lenny going wild in fishnets scene and the silent movie bit are gonna stay with me for a while, those were very interesting and enjoyable to watch. Season 2.... eh, the two dance numbers were fun but it felt a lot more superhero-y (derogatory). Season 3, however, seems like it's going to give Aubrey Plaza something to do again and bring back the cool visuals and use of colour (mostly red lol), both of which were really lacking in S2

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

dr_rat posted:

Hey that's the correct answer!!!

Congratulations and thanks for playing! Today you just won a brand new link to the new Mia Mulder video that just came out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mei4c_DFsgQ

Or... you can trade it all for what's in the mystery box!!!!

Not gonna watch this

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

colonelwest posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK6r8b_8jWI

They seem really determined to shed viewers.

Gonna watch this

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Visual AIDS

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Gnome de plume posted:

slowbeef made a horror film?

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore