Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I had to know, so I just spent an hour 'playing' SYMBIOGENESIS.

The first 20 minutes was setting 2FA for Discord, which was required, and then figuring out how to get a Coinbase wallet, which was required. The next 10 minutes were 'playing the game', which consisted of scrolling around a big picture and clicking on a few different things it told me to click on to complete like four 'missions' that were just reading 10-15 lines of the worst RPG dialogue I've ever read. Then I was out of 'Search Points' so I couldn't 'play' anymore and it told me to come back in an hour. I then spent 30 minutes reading the online manual and going insane as I realized there is nothing here, there is no game. They just want you to click on the picture a few times a day, and then read some extremely terrible writing, and also of course you've gotta have a unique NFT character which you get from buying from the NFT marketplace and then you can print 'Replicas' of those characters to trade with other players, and then there is still no game and you do nothing.

edit: Also, after 10 minutes of playing, which included me accidentally using 4 of my 10 starting Search Points by accidentally clicking on the map and doing nothing, I am now in 1832nd place on the ranking leaderboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

a real rude dude posted:

Got the Saints Row 2022 reboot off Epic and have been playing it coop with a friend while we chat on Discord, having the weirdest bug with audio though, during combat seemingly at random either one of us will start getting corrupted in game audio, sometimes both of us sometimes just one of us, I can't find anything about it online, anyone got any ideas what's going on?

This is not helpful, but I think it might be because you're playing Saints Row 2022

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Saint Freak posted:

A -> L -> S

38/oh/m