Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Do not show posts to babby, he doesn't even have proper object permanence yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Ed is kind of a poo poo human being in general, really.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Murdstone posted:

The Phantom

https://i.imgur.com/tq5YWgu.mp4

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Well....I don't especially like talking on the phone either but I don't usually mind taking a call unless it's an unknown number.
I'm deaf. Everyone who knows me, knows I'm deaf. That means don't call the deaf man, god drat it. If you call me anyway, I am ignoring the poo poo out of you and will mock you accordingly.

hexwren posted:

goons ain't much for nuance
Nuance is overrated.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Sundae posted:

And furthermore, we can clearly see that “Bats Aren’t Bugs” is Waterson’s way of critiquing the public education system….
Occam's razor says the simpler explanation is that Calvin is just a dumbass.

Some Guy TT posted:

The Demons of Baseball
:suspense:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Julet Esqu posted:

LET HER FIND HER OWN.

Yeesh, she may be an rear end in a top hat about it, but the woman can not possibly be any more clear about what she wants.
She will not find one on her own. She doesn't want to address her issues, she wants to keep using her family as an emotional punching bag. Block her number and let her rot.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Bats can carry rabies in the same way nine-banded armadillos can carry leprosy; sure, they can carry it, but not every single goddamn one of them is a slavering Nurgle plague-beast. Chill the gently caress out about the bat rabies, Mark.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I admit I don't know a lot about the rules of baseball- what does him getting cracked right in the brainpan mean for the teams? What happens here, rules-wise?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I can't remember the last time a thread has had me on the edge of my seat like this :stare:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

ball is still live regardless of braining him, if it lands in his glove before touching the ground the batter is out, otherwise someone else has to dig it out of his skull and throw to a base to tag a runner out

Much obliged for the explanation!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

His Divine Shadow posted:

loving die screaming.

Retail really manages to work up the ole anger.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I hope Josh catches fire.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Val's face in panel 6 is a look that just screams "God ain't stealing *this* kill from me."

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Murdstone posted:

Rex Morgan MD

"I know I said Rene was gonna turn a new leaf but that was last year okay let's move on already"
gently caress you, Beatty, for choosing the lazy path.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The manager training a pigeon for years to fly into Copper Ma's bat as he swings; even the wildlife seek to own me, he thinks

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Aaand she's gone. Maggie has left the building.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Grandma's hoverplane was shot down over the Outback Steakhouse. It spun in. There were no survivors.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Fire is too good for Josh now. Lather him with honey and throw him into a nest of fire ants.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

PainterofCrap posted:

He’s still holding the ball. Does that mean he caught it & they’re all out? So the runs will be nullified?
My impression was he held onto it on purpose to keep his team from being able to tag any runners out

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Does Batiuk have a briefcase full of blackmail material or something

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Hostile V posted:

DO NOT FIND A loving ALIEN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DO SOMETHING INADVISABLE BUT CATHARTIC
Worse: Safe Havens/Hellworld crossover :unsmigghh: (i'm joking but also kinda hoping it's that)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The moral: owning Copper Ma is not only right, it is a moral imperative.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Doomykins posted:

"Don't think I lost." :laffo:

:laffo: Thank you for this. And yeah, that's a powerfully downer ending. Kinda reminds me of the ending of Tekkaman Blade, if I squint real hard.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

-Holds security guard license aloft- Multipass!!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Murdstone posted:

What’s the deal with those teachers with red noses? One I could see being a subtle hint they have bad allergies or are alcoholics or something but two is weird.

They drink because they have to deal with Nate on a regular basis.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Excellent babby faces

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

If you already knew them clearly it's murder. Unlike if you were complete strangers, which is totally different because [anomalously long, loud flatulence noises]

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Mozz is gonna show up in a week with a newspaper under his arm and Phantom will chase him out of the cave, firing wildly Yosemite Sam style

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I hope Keith explodes.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Gunther's not happy when his girlfriend is blogging. He's not happy when she's not blogging.
Put his head on a pike and hang it over the door as a warning to future boyfriends.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

With our luck it would just mutate Gunther into The Incredible Sulk and then we'd never loving be rid of him

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

yessss :unsmigghh:
You have created your own nemesis, Josh.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Hostile V posted:

The Villain, She Is Horribly Disassociating In Response To An Ongoing Traumatic Experience
I just cannot bring myself to give enough of a gently caress about any of them to care about it. This could be happening to Rudy and I still wouldn't give a poo poo. Hellworld Sucks(tm), why should I care if this person gets killed?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Its like looking into a mirror of my own work life, except the new guy being yelled at is the goddamn Account Manager who has to keep being told to gently caress off and stop trying to gently caress with me because I, a mere security officer, have seniority over him.
I hope Josh continues to spiral, is what I'm saying.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Murdstone posted:

Rex Morgan MD

:psyduck: Morgan had nothing to do with what happened to you, you windsocked fart

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Giant Ethicist posted:

We Are Reproducing

"I've decided: gently caress them doctors!"

also, my prediction: Given his poo poo-stirring nature, Ming II isn't actually dead.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

That's hearsay, that's not an autopsy of the body.
We do also lack the weapon though, you are correct.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The difference between giving a poo poo and phoning it in for a paycheck

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I want CSI: Flash, goddammit. Give me BRIAN BLESSED in a lab coat squinting at a bloody steak knife.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Awful eager to get him thrown into a cell before anyone can remember to ask about the body :raise:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

"But you see my way of escapism is the correct one!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Some people just have lovely teeth that fall apart no matter what good care you take of them. Genetics can be a bag of assholes like that.