Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Ever Vigilant Favorite Edit

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOTHERFUCKERS IT'S HELLWORLD TIME

Oh god I actually sorta remember this series of strips. I think this is the introduction of Onk? The gyre is widening! The center cannot hold!

You and Me Both, Fulton, Minus The Working Part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Powered Descent posted:

Flash Gordon

Okay, this gimmick could be a lot of fun.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bold new way to kick off the new year.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I'm not gonna lie, the intro recap bit about Home Free had me loving dying and this just continues to prove that point.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

thisusedyet posted:

I'm more worried about Brooke McEldowney. Imagine the gamacious maw of the hellbeast an AI trained on that would unleash
The sexiest vore beast who knows gently caress and all about computers just gave birth to twin girls and named them Delete and Keyboard Kid.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

While Our Heroes Argue About Quasi-Slavery I'm Gonna Go Listen To The Offspring

cronch

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Hel posted:

So I know the US is a lawless wasteland, but isn't this still a DUI? I thought the thing with a learners permit is that you still have someone next to you as the "normal" driver who's responsible.
Pffft, it's not like Ed needs to know law or anything.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Never Wire Your House Like This Unless It'll Let You Date A Hologram That Looks Like Katey Segal

The All-Singing, All-Dancing Wrap Of The World

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

riderchop posted:

For Better or For Worse

Somewhere off in the cold distance, the river smiles and dreams of summer floods.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I Don't Like Any Of Where This Contemporary Story Could Be Going

Not The Best Pun To Make Considering How Chat GPT Is

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Julet Esqu posted:

Speaking as a person who frequently wishes violence on the characters in the comics I post, we like to be dramatic in here.
I will riot if Keith Maryworth ends up happy by any metric and I will drag you all down with me. [nods]

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Please Just Stick To Posting Bodacious Wolf rear end I Cannot Emphasize How Little This Comic Needs To Turn Into Safe Havens Considering Where It's Already At

Not Bad, Could've Done Without The Punchline

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Nothing Like A Healthy Dose Of Formative Trauma To Help A Kid Learn "Don't Do That"

(please do not take that seriously. I believe in letting children make mistakes and learn from them, it's intrinsic to growing up and learning. I mostly mean in circumstances where the learning experience is more important than the consequences of the mistake. I would not legitimately wish almost being killed and eaten on a child as a learning experience. Unless it's Calvin. That six year old's got moxie and a tiger on his side, he clearly deserves eve-[dragged offstage by a public relations agent])

HOORAY, NO THREAT TO THE STATUS QUO WHATSOEVER! GOD FORBID ANYTHING HAPPEN OR CHANGE! OUR MILLION YEAR EMPIRE WILL LAST FOREVER!

Alright Fine You Got Me, This Was Well Constructed

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

PREGNANT

just get the gently caress out of here man. you coulda had "sweet coral-line". what are you even doing here.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Why has the artist made this dead pig look like noble upstanding LPer and man-about-town Slowbeef.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

[my brain every single time I see S.E.C. in the context of this asinine gardening sport] Securities & Exchange Commission What The Hell?

I need to never see them using their tongues from this point on.

DO NOT FIND A loving ALIEN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DO SOMETHING INADVISABLE BUT CATHARTIC

Would Love To See The Jury Box On This

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Hwurmp posted:

tired: touch grass
wired: touch bats
Inspired: touch bugs.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Samovar posted:

God-drat that art nouveau dress style combined with literal mirroring in both the panels and the strip. Delicious!
She's so sinister and I'm so gay.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

"I Could Murder This Child If I Had To So He Gets Extra Candy"

Drive It Like You Invented It

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Yeah a grilled PBJ is hella good because it's just a heated PBJ. You get the fun of the bread being toasted from the grill and it rubs off on the jelly and peanut butter and makes 'em sweeter and softer. Good as hell.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Hwurmp posted:

how runny do the PB and the J get if you grill with them already in place
Depends on the heat, how much pressure is put on the sandwich and how much you put on the sandwich but generally you make a PBJ and then toast each side or like panini-style it. It's not gonna be so messy you can't clean it up. It's worth it.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

LvK posted:

I want to recognize that you made a way funnier joke introducing this panel than the panel made itself.
:tipshat: Also good edit.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Of Ghostmases and gently caress-All

"Your Slaves May Be Similarly Infected."

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Green Intern posted:

There is a literal witch at this wedding, and yet we get this dingdong causing problems instead.
To her credit she hasn't been drinking.

Futurama Did This Joke So Much Better

kind of a milf. reblog.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

God drat Flash that is a good fit.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

thaaaaat's politics.

Dear Liza, Dear Liza

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

LOVE MY WIFE-TO-BE AND OUR loving SYMBOLIC LOG

My Kid Could Crap One Of These Out

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Here Comes Gothy!

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I Am Increasingly Remembering This Arc

Pooch Cafe

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Murdstone posted:

Rex Morgan MD

DARKNESS

IMPRISONING ME

ALL THAT I SEE

ABSOLUTE HORROR

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I Didn't Feel This Way Before But I Feel This Way Now Due To How. Time. And Politics. And Things. Have Happened Since This Arc Was Written. But This Entire Arc Feels Like Asking The Bold Question "What If Epstein Sent A Body Double To Prison". Cuz I Cannot Think Of An Adequate Parallel Due To How This All Shakes Out And The Scope Of What R.L. Does, And Maybe That's Just My Broken-rear end 2024 Brain At Work, But Jesus Talk About Having Your Cake And Eating It Too (Derogatory).

Really Just Wearing The Far Side On Your Sleeve Today Huh

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Man I love the fashion that's going on, really good job with the colors and shapes and styles. Also all of them having medals.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Technowolf posted:

So the 'S' is for scarecrow?
The "S" is for sucks.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Free Market Solutions

a shameful popeye

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Ten Thousand Years of Racist Discrimination

Take The Jizz-Wailer, Leave The Cannoli

Vox Valentine fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jan 17, 2024

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Julet Esqu posted:

The hell is that raccoon doing
His best.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Alhazred posted:

So they helped a dangerous criminal avoid justice because it server their financial interests. Somehow they're still the good guys.
Listen, did they help a notorious serial murderer lie low while also doing bare minimum due diligence to keep future victims safe from him while also letting him make a mockery of the justice system by letting his double die behind bars? Yes. Is the industrialized rapacious murder company now being headed by a substantially more ruthless strategist who wants to commit genocide on her own species because she's a race-faking traitor? Also yes.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Post-Crimble Fuckaround

Bringing Your Child To The Investment Meeting To Psych Out The Others

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

There's a nonzero chance that due to the release of this strip and Feuti actually knowing some hobby junk, Donny's meant to be talking about the game Malifaux.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Julet Esqu posted:

Luann

No, you guys, you see?? Gunther is the one who is the bestest boyfriendiest boyfriend ever and Bets is the one who can't live without her horrible addiction to liking things she likes! See????*

YOU SEE GIRLS WITH THEIR OWN JOBS AND INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME

*Also she's been completely disconnected from social media and doing exclusively things he likes for a while now. He's the one who's dull as dogshit
"We should have stand-up sex in the shower again."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Racists Are Like Cats I Guess Except They're Also Rabbits

Sometimes Brevity is the Soul of Wit