Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Hell yeah, new year, new thread. Last one was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed hooting and hollering over the good comics and griping about the poo poo ones with you all.

How is this considered drama? It's the norm for universities not to hire their own graduates as professors to prevent academic inbreeding. Lindesfarne should have known better than to apply.

Powered Descent posted:

Flash Gordon

Okay, this gimmick could be a lot of fun.

NuFlash came in pretty late in the year, but it's been such an absolutely surprising delight. This is certainly one hell of a way to spice up this adventure, that's for sure.

Vargo posted:

Alley Oop

Just wanted to say I'm giving nuAlley Oops a try per your recommendation of it. The strip does make an earnest attempt at writing a story, which puts it above nuTrail, and it does focus on the main trio, which puts it above Popeye and Olive, so it has those going for it. Still waiting to see how this goes, though it does feel a little middle of the road as far as jokes go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Julet Esqu posted:

Luann

I see Bernice's resolution to be less of a self-righteous judgmental little poo poo is going poorly.

Seriously, why are they still letting Bernice live here? She doesn't pay rent, she doesn't help with the bills or groceries and she's had ample time to fix her rooming situation by now. She's an active detriment to Luann's family.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Stop pretending you're a saint, Kell, you were just thinking how unfortunate it was that it wasn't Thanksgiving and it wasn't the correct season to eat the goose.

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

Wow, gross! Keith didn't even talk to his ex and daughter that Brad was just pretending to get closer to them (just like Keith) or ask them if they wanted him to do anything, he just made the guy disappear on his own. Like, Sonia was especially close to Brad and possibly saw him as a father figure. Anyone in her position would be seriously hurt and asking questions about why he disappeared all of a sudden.

I AM GRANDO posted:

So there will be no explanation at all about what that guy wanted or why he was pretending to be a vegetarian? It’s just that he got in Keith’s way so Keith made him disappear?

And Keith’s reward is that he now has to eat more vegan food that he hates?

It's always been about forcing the daughter to admit that cops like Keith are cool.

davidspackage posted:

Probably, yeah. Modern MW is occasionally uproariously fun, but most of the time has these limp, unsatisfying plotlines that feel as if Karen Moy changed her mind about 15 times while writing it.

Wouldn't be surprised if they sit down at the dinner table and there's meat for Keith and Kitty while Sonia has her vegetarian option, either. I mean, that's fine, but a wet fart also.

I think there's a bigger chance that this ends with Sonia renouncing being a vegan now that Keith told her Brad was a sham all along, then calling him dad and serving a family dinner of 100% beef burgers. :sigh:

The reason I think that is when Mary reappeared to meddle yet again, she comforted Keith and encouraged him to keep trying to make his ex and daughter see how cool he is. And when talking with Toby about Sonia, they call her an uncooperative child for not wanting to get along with her father. That's practically a seal from the author that we're supposed to cheer for Keith to get his way, or why it glosses over how Sonia's input so much.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Green Intern posted:

Really feeling like Planck is going to catch a pop fly from Copper to end the game, and then die standing on the spot.

Didn't the Director mention something about creating a miracle for the last match? Maybe he plans to have Planck pitch against Copper Ma and Planck would use the ~Ultimate Technique~ they talked about, of beaning someone directly at the head.

Doomykins posted:

Maggie's sister really let her have it.

Considering that Demons of Baseball is powered by drama and Planck must transcend humanity to be a demon... yeah, forsaking even his love of Maggie to win and dying on the spot has some real classic older sports manga energy.

Are we sure he forsook Maggie and he's not just planning to throw the match at the last second? Because when May decided to just sit in the stands rather than drag Maggie directly to the Demons' area so she can talk to Planch, I groaned and thought May beefed it right when she was almost at the finish line. :v:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

CzarChasm posted:

Horace says he's going to show you how to use chopsticks in 3 steps
Step 1: Hold chopsticks and a bowl of rice
Step 2: Hey! Look over there! (????)
Step 3: Oh, you missed it, but I totally used to chopsticks to eat all this rice while you weren't looking. (Profit)

Amazing avatar title/post combo.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Julet Esqu posted:

Why not? Wasn't this a fishing trip for dudes to talk out their marital problems? I'd think on a trip like that you might find at least one or two dudes with marital problems.

If Jules was actually interested in telling a story, this would be the point where Mark realizes he's not equipped to deal with the emotional problems these men bring to him, and either calls this whole venture a failure or just sticks to teaching them wilderness survival tips. Hell, I don't even know why he agreed with his friends' idea of acting like a counselor to men having marital problems.

I doubt Jules even remembers that bit with how much she half-asses things in this comic.

riderchop posted:

For Better or For Worse

This hits different when you know that story of how Lynn left her kid out in the snow.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I knew it'd get nuts, but Uncle Jeff's plan in Invisible Scarlet O'Neil still took me by surprise. No form of entertainment, no outside stimulus, nothing but yourselves to keep each other company and one loaded gun. He really wants these people to murder each other, huh?

I guess Scarlet's gonna sneak in some magazines or board games to keep this couple occupied, huh?

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Some Guy TT posted:

Correct! My bad, and the original post has been fixed. As reward for your due diligence, another update-

The Demons of Baseball

It would be extremely funny if Planck was intending to use the ULTIMATE DEFENSE to throw the game because no one has perfected doing it, only for him to pull it off by accident because his mind's in such an addled state from the fever.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Planck... :ohdear: When Maggie asked him to let her husband win, I wasn't expecting Planck to interpret it as getting Copper Ma to murder him.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Hostile V posted:

Why has the artist made this dead pig look like noble upstanding LPer and man-about-town Slowbeef.

Oh good, it wasn't just me that thought that lmao.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Jesus, ditching Wallace but putting in garbage like Crankshaft and Luann? That's loving bullshit.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

So, I guess the goon who predicted that Brad eating meat was supposed to be the twist was right all along. Keith really is just going to get what he wants, red flags be damned. :barf:

Hostile V posted:

[my brain every single time I see S.E.C. in the context of this asinine gardening sport] Securities & Exchange Commission What The Hell?

I need to never see them using their tongues from this point on.

"What did they THINK would happen?" Uh, that people like you would act like utter assholes out of spite???

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Worse: Safe Havens/Hellworld crossover :unsmigghh: (i'm joking but also kinda hoping it's that)

It's going to be those loving dodos, huh? Didn't those things completely overrun Mars like a loving infestation and now laying waste to the dangerous, cannibalistic ecosystem that DNA Wizard created?

Can't wait for Lindesfarne to kickstart the apocalypse.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

EasyEW posted:

Crankshaft

Reminder that Ed Crankshaft has canonically doomed the world to be destroyed by a meteor (but no worries, it'll happen after he's dead so he doesn't have to worry about consequences!) If anything, these teens are being lenient by not kicking him in the nuts.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Honestly, I'm just glad May has moved past the entire drama and seems to have gotten together with Kwan. Good on her.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Holbrook is such an incompetent buffoon. All he had to do was just focus on the trial being about RL's lovely and exploitative company practices. Just have his ex-employees come forward as witnesses, maybe Kell stand up for once in her goddamn life. By including this strip where herbivores who are upset at having their family being murdered and eaten, Holbrook draws comparison to Kell's company doing the exact same thing.

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

Just not gonna tell either of them what Brad was planning or that you quietly made him disappear, huh? Not going to admit that you took the choice out of their hands on how they want to handle Brad, given how close Sonia was to him?

There was a goon who said Moy had to know she was writing realistically lovely men, but the fact that Keith's getting everything he wanted for no effort makes me not so sure about that assessment.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Really enjoying the hell out of Mexikid and NuFlash. The wedding reception has been a great at showing off hints about what the other characters are about, and it's not afraid to show off how even Flash has his flaws.

riderchop posted:

Safe Havens

Considering how Rudy and the gardening team cheat all the time, I'm not sure why these two are even worried. They'll just slip the players some DNA potions and win.

Alhazred posted:

So they helped a dangerous criminal avoid justice because it server their financial interests. Somehow they're still the good guys.

lol I was thinking the same thing. Holbrook has a knack for making his 'heroes' utterly detestable. It's even weirder because I think these set of strips are written during or after 2016, so someone who likes to think they're progressive like Holbrook would have heard all about Trump's actions and how he should go to jail.

Hostile V posted:

Listen, did they help a notorious serial murderer lie low while also doing bare minimum due diligence to keep future victims safe from him while also letting him make a mockery of the justice system by letting his double die behind bars? Yes. Is the industrialized rapacious murder company now being headed by a substantially more ruthless strategist who wants to commit genocide on her own species because she's a race-faking traitor? Also yes.

It's weird, but I kind of like Angelique. Yeah, she's awful, but she's honest about being a terrible person who does all kinds of poo poo. She comes across better than the supposed good guys and their hypocrisy.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Hostile V posted:

I Did Not Like This Before. In The Time Since Seeing This For The First Time I Have Transed Genders And Now I Like It Even Less.

Angelique, similar to Bruno, had taken huge steps to transition as a mouse. This isn't like how the Good Guys race-fake all the time. So the fact that they refuse to respect that Angelique's a mouse adds a lot of uncomfortable layers in this story. Though knowing how Holbrook's an incompetent writer with a simplistic mindset, that thought never even crossed his mind.

Cowslips Warren posted:

remember that these are the Good Guys.

and what has the Bad Woman Mouse Rabbit done that they have not?

gently caress, have we seen kell hunting people in the past few years? No? She's so removed from her loving business that she sits behind a desk and her hands are clean! What the gently caress does her business do again? WHO ARE THEY loving HUNTING? are Dewclaw's Fine Meats made up of loving sawdust?

Nope, there's functionally no difference in what Kell and RL's companies do. The only reason Kell is considered a Good Company is because she's nice to her employees and treats them better.* Kell is basically the endgame for when Dethany (from On The Fastrack) learns all the lessons she needs from her abusive boss and becomes a CEO herself.

*This includes such acts like hiring prey animals for diversity, when said animals are actually traitors to their own species for working for the murder company. Or giving the supervisor a raise while the people under her who do the actual grunt work get zilch, zip and nada.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Hostile V posted:

Stupider Than I Remember It Being Because Of Course The Protagonists Cannot Do Any Actual Wrong Even When They're Doing Wrong

Gaslight and gatekeep the girlboss.

I'm not sure what Angelique did to deserve such a meanspirited and weirdly personal punishment. Kell's the one who made a deal with RL for her own financial gain, which she immediately reneged on to rat him out to the authorities. Angelique both doesn't know and doesn't care that Kell double-crossed her husband. I'd understand the extent of the Good Guys' actions if Angelique was targeting rabbits out of vengeance, but hers was purely just an impersonal decision made for the sake of profit.

JethroMcB posted:

Cul de Sac

D'Amoragon sounds way better than most of the dreck you can find in Comics Kingdom. :allears:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Witch-Queen is having the time of her life in this wedding, and the day's not even over yet. :allears:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Hostile V posted:

An extremely good post.

I've had a similar post about Angelique's identity, but you've said it in a much more coherent way. Yeah, she's evil and it's terrible she's going after rabbits, but the way the protagonist-centric morality makes her an acceptable target so no one respects her identifying as a rat is what makes this part so foul. Just flat-out killing her would be more merciful than stripping her of her identity in order to scare her "straight."

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

If it turns out the daughter gave up being a vegan or made Keith 100% beef burgers, I'm going to scream.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Mokotow posted:

So I wanted to understand the Kevin and Kell world a bit better, and started to read the background. And, uh :wtc:

It's leaving out the bit where the Birdlluminati genocided prehistoric humans just so they can create their world without humans.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

It's fascinating to compare how Wallace and Crabgrass are both doing these extended storylines. Crabgrass has done a few but they all feel a little long in the tooth. But Wallace manages to make the pacing feel brisk and concise by knowing which parts need some focus and which parts to skip over.

Also, Wallace's imaginary friend being this green dog-lion decked up to represent his Scottish heritage is adorable. He's not even mad Wallace had to let go of him when he became older, he's just proud and supportive that Wallace is growing up a good kid.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Vargo posted:

Wallace the Brave

Maybe it's because of all the talk about how Randy's Popeye sucks at conveying action, but it's making me appreciate how this fight scene between imaginary friends looks so dynamic.

Hostile V posted:

Neverending Child Adventures

Huh, I just realized why Holbrook had Bruno and Corrie adopt instead. It's just so that bat-hedgehog abomination can have a built-in best friend and/or love interest when they grow up. And here I thought it was rather sus how the trans-sheep character can't have a sheep-wolf kid when Lindefarne could've easily DNA magic'd up a spawn for them.

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

Ughhh, this is making me sick. :barf:

What stands out to me is how, even now that we're at the end, Military Man here still doesn't engage with his daughter's interests or get to know her on her own terms. She's the one who becomes impressed with his guitar playing, when chances are that she's the one who owns that guitar. And even though she's telling the ex-cop that she's attending an anti-cop protest, he doesn't have anything to say to her.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Giant Ethicist posted:

We Are Reproducing
End of the epilogue of book 1! I’ll start book 2 tomorrow, and go back to a page a day since we’re back to text-dense 4-panel strips which take longer to translate (for the first half of the book anyway – later she has some more of the chapter-length “narrative” stories).

What a bizarre note to end on. The flow of the narrative seems primed to bite her in the rear end for her decision to ignore the doctor and pediatrician's orders. But then it turns out the baby was unable to sleep for a completely different reason instead? I like WaR just fine, but I can see why this bit bugs the hell out of the others ITT.

riderchop posted:

Safe Havens

These mice experiment strips hit differently knowing that DNA Wizard isn't even researching anything anymore. She's just wasting the university's time and budget, and disrespecting her test subjects by giving them pretend-work.

riderchop posted:

whatever man

I have to wonder if this was written before or after Lynn found out about her husband having an affair. I remember there was this Livejournal account that analyzed her autobiography, and it floated this idea that Lynn may have possibly had an affair herself. The "if my partner will cheat, then so will I" mentality might explain why the comic was so desperate to tell readers that Anthony was a good person. Then again, maybe I'm just reading too much into this comic and its just about vegetarianism.

On that note, this is yet another strip where the comic pretending to be more modern than it is just doesn't work. Yeah, eating vegetarian dishes is healthy and people stick to the diet because they want to make a stand regarding the ethical consumption of animals, but Foobmom treats it like some kind of fad to make her look like A Good Person. Forcing the family to take up the diet just because she did, and then getting mad that they don't follow it, just makes her look like the jerk here.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Hostile V posted:

The Rabbit Ethnostate Continues To Have Problems In Both Concept And Execution

riderchop posted:

On The Fastrack

Holbrook has a ton of annoying characters, but no one else emits sheer :jerkbag: energy like Lindesfarne/Dethany/DNA Wizard. Which makes sense, given the three are basically the same character. They've got this insufferable air of self-satisfied humblebragging about how they're so much better than anyone else. And they don't even need a Winkerbean Smirk to pull it off.

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

Oh hey he's finally asking the question that everyone else in the world would have asked first thing.

Everyone already covered how invasive this is, but one thing that bugs me is how he only wanted to do a DNA test when Sonia showed she's not giving up on being a leftist. He's been treating his own daughter as a prize to be won all this time, but now that he sees she's still not behaving just how he wants her to, he starts doubting she's his kid? Total douchebag behavior.

Vargo posted:

Wallace the Brave

Vargo posted:

Wallace the Brave

This imaginary friends arc has been an absolute delight. Seeing these sendoffs side-by-side, with Wallace and Carl parting in a very :3: way, enhances the punchline of the arc: Which is that Spud being messed with by Gary was entirely self-inflicted due to Spud being Spud lmao.

Kid Fenris posted:

These Crankshaft complaints about comics feel outdated even by the strip's usual standards. Grim and violent stories were a fad in the 1990s, and it's always been rare for superheroes to die and stay dead. When they trotted out the Death of Superman as a media event in 1992 it got some mainstream attention, but no one seriously thought Superman was gone for good.

You know, a common criticism of superhero comics these days is that it's hard for new readers to jump into them, so perhaps a Crankshaft strip will mention that at some point in 2057.

That's because Batiuk doesn't give a poo poo about comics even from back in the 90s; he considers that to era to still be something The Youths are into, and you know how much this comic despises anyone under the age of 40. He has a hard-on for singing praises about the golden age of comics, yet his love* for it comes across as very superficial if you look at his ideas for what makes a good golden age throwback.

* - There was a strip where Mopey Pete and Boy Lisa were fawning over a #1 mint edition of a Superman comic, and Batiuk couldn't even spell Joe Shuster's last name right. Like, come on, how can you even get a basic detail wrong?

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Murdstone posted:

Mark Trail

I'm reminded of that goon commenting on the husband and wife's romance from Rose is Rose feeling perfunctory. Mark and Cherry spend so much time away from each other with their own milquetoast adventures that this Valentines strip trying to tell us that they're a loving couple is fake as hell.

Julet Esqu posted:

Luann

I'd forgive quite a lot if he's on the verge of killing them both

I'm not sure why Luann is competing for being better for Piro. One is Piro's cousin so them hanging out and doing fun activities is just normal. Luann's interest in Piro is more romantic in nature, so she comes across as a weirdo for getting jealous here.

riderchop posted:

On The Fastrack

Edit 'your goth soulmate' and replace it with 'a corporate bootlicker' and it'd perfectly describe Dethany.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I really like Take It With the Tinkersons. It's got a good sense of timing to when to switch up the jokes that poo poo never gets old. And the drama whenever the dad's company gets a new sales director is just :perfect:

1970s Spidey is also really good. It's interesting in that there's this sense of tension that Peter's life is always on the brink of some disaster that modern Newspaper Spidey has moved away from.

And I can't forget to mention Hagar the Horrible. It's been a pleasant surprise how much Hagar loves his wife and kids especially when you look at his comic contemporaries.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

It's amazing how much the daughter's opinions and agency just don't matter to this guy.

I know some people said that surely Moy must realize she's writing an awful person, but nothing we've seen in this entire storyline suggests otherwise. Like, the focus in this bit isn't that Keith's an intrusive prick for getting a DNA test without the daughter's consent, but that he's so noble for not caring that they're not biologically related at all.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Haifisch posted:

I'm also not sure why he's hanging out at someone's place at all if he wants quiet recharge time(but I blame this on Team Evans not understanding college students, introverts, or people in general). It's a college campus, there's a bunch of places to go hide out by yourself where it's quiet. Go to the fuckin library or something.

Even better, Bernice is still mooching off Luann's family so it makes Piro going to Bernice after avoiding Luann weirder than it should be.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Hostile V posted:

no no no no no no no no no

gently caress you, Holbrook.

Cowslips Warren posted:

hey remember when Holbrook did a huge anti-trans/species strip about Angelique but it was okay cause she's Bad and deserved it, compared to Bruno who is Good?

I can't imagine how much better he can run this poo poo.

It's also why the recent strips where Rudy and Fiona talk about this mystery person is making me grit my teeth. Whoever this is has lived as a rabbit for who knows how long now, but they talk like they're definitively still a coyote. Respect for your identity is reserved only for the Good Guys.

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

Maybe Kitty didn't tell this scumbag about Brad because she knew he'd do something drastic like chase him off. I don't know where Moy is going with this, but Large McMan is basically finding fault with Kitty and Sonia now so he can convince himself he should leave them.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Chicken Parmigiana posted:

Mary Worth Presents: Big Keef Dribin'

Another work sketch of the thread's favourite leg of ham/sociopath, but I worked it up into a 'real' drawing this time.

(Slightly larger version)

Also I just peeked at today's Sunday strip and ohhhhhhh boy.

Thanks for drawing this. It's the only bright spot in this turd of a story.

That said, a heart gently caress you to Moy for not only writing a story about a shithead cop tricking his way into being part of these poor women's lives, but also for subjecting us to this poo poo for half a year.

Hostile V posted:

You Are Really Doing A poo poo Job At Making Me Like The Independent Rabbit Free State

It's been ages since Holbrook decided to fill in details about how Hellworld works, right? IIRC, the past few years of K&K have just been about the children and the stupid camp, everyone in Lindesfarne and Rudy's group making babies/adopting and the occasional reminder that Kevin and Kell still gently caress, yeah? It's just fascinating in a trainwreck sort of way watching Holbrook's handiwork in action.

In theory, the rabbits living underground to protect themselves from being eaten by various predator companies is a sensible move. But every single detail Holbrook has added about them paints them as this rancid nation of assholes. Some people had misgivings about how Mutants in the Krakoa Era became an ethnostate due to questionable decisions like putting Mr. Sinister in their council, but they've never actively destroyed priceless fossils or drank from the remains of their enemies.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Cowslips Warren posted:

So at some point in Hellworld, there were dinosaurs, and then instead of humans popping up eons later, evolution stopped with.....poo poo, have we seen primates in Hellworld?

Checking the site, there's seven strips that featured monkeys but there hasn't been a character that's been part of the main cast and their extended hangers-on. No apes like gorillas or orangutans, though. So I guess the Birdlluminati managed to prevent them from existing.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Do you think the Witch-Queen's been doing that pose all this time just waiting for Dale to wake up and see her lounging like that?

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Maybe if we're lucky, Batiuk will have his self-insert attend a con to receive an award, only to slowly fade from existence as two old men make the entire event about themselves.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

I can't believe they wrote this and didn't realize how hosed up it is.

How the gently caress is this still going?

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Those Curtis strips are just baffling. Curtis is a little poo poo for going through with this, but Barry is flat-out a criminal scumbag for doing all this work.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Hey, it's the lion guy. Good to see him taking part in the plot when he's been mostly in the background.

I don't know what Piro was expecting when he trusted Benice with his problems. He clearly knew she would try to gossip about it to everyone.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Doomykins posted:

Comic genius Tom Batiuk will occasionally have the hateful old man(the other one, the bus driver) smash words together or incorrectly substitute a similar word for another. However as a master of his craft he isn't bothered by tying it to jokes or dialogue or anything, he just lets it stand on its own!

That strip is also annoyingly smug because newspapers haven't even cut off his lovely-rear end comic out of circulation, while better strips are the ones that got hit. So it comes across less as a commentary on the state of newspaper strips, and more blowing hot air about how cool and special Batiuk is for still making comics.

It's a long shot, but it'd be interesting if Gil dated that coach who hated the hell out of him, add some spice between them now that the one-sided rivalry's over.

JethroMcB posted:

Rose is Rose

And here we go with this malarkey again. It certainly took long enough for her to start pretending she's a badass for doing basic poo poo.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Murdstone posted:

Mark Trail

So the CK Sunday comics are quite brightly colored, aren't they?

I think it's because Jules has just given up on shading at this point that the brightness stands out more.

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

"The bond that links your true family are respect and joy in each other's life" and "Adapt to changing circumstances that he turned in his favor" sure are ways to describe this scumbag tricking and lying his way into this mother and daughter's life. gently caress you, Mary Worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

riderchop posted:

For Better or For Worse

"And if you look closely, these are scratches made by my children when I threw them out in the snow back when they were toddlers."

riderchop posted:

On The Fastrack

So you're saying you know your boss performed a crime. Are you gonna do anything about it? No? Well, thanks for wasting our time, corporate bootlicker.

riderchop posted:

Safe Havens

Hang on, she's going on a vacation to Mermaidsville and film it. That's going to raise a lot of questions from the viewers about how she turner herself into a half-fish monstrosity, right? Wasn't DNA Wizard keeping the existence of her inventing shapeshifting potions a secret because she doesn't trust anyone else other than herself not to abuse that knowledge?