Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
here's to another year of poo poo to waller in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
will kirschen manage to make it another year?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
we going to need a "mickey is public domain" kellie, ain't we

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

skeleton warrior posted:

All other comments aside, this is just the worst and most forced attempt at jokes. Just absolutely dull and completely lacking in cleverness, and I don't even know how someone turns "American Idiot" - a song angry at Republican voters in 2002 - into "MAGA Idiot" and thinks they are somehow being funny, clever, or even saying anything about Green Day that they don't already wear on their sleeve.

article from usa today

quote:

During a televised performance on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest, Green Day changed the lyrics in one of their most popular songs to criticize former President Donald Trump.

Frontman Billie Joe Armstrong altered “American Idiot” lyrics from "I'm not a part of a redneck agenda" to "I'm not a part of the MAGA agenda."

It’s not the first time the band has taken jabs against the politician. Their first major performance of the anti-MAGA version happened in 2019 at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas, according to Billboard

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

I dont know posted:

- made the single worst 1984 parody known to man.
oh god, done forgot about that one

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
yeah, i remember someone showing what it was when the proper color data was used and it was correct. still not well drawn, but not purple

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

TremorX posted:

Reality's a bit more like

kellies nomination: best edit

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
goddamn, why won't kirschen give in to old age already?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

I dont know posted:

She is fine, the year 23 used her time magic to save Pinky right before she died.
please leave pacman and the ghosts out of this, they are innocent

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i know im a broken record on this but it rings hollow attacking one party for having a sexual assaulting creep as it's top nominee while ignoring your parties own

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
no poo poo but drawing attention to it is pointing out that the presumptive nominee is a sexual abuser. bennet has put out another similar one a little while back that was just a yard sign

point is, both parties (almost guaranteed) top of the ballot is creeps

exit: here's the other bennet one

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jan 23, 2024

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
ok. you're not telling me something i don't know.

the toon is pointing out during the republican primary that one of the choices (donald trump) is a sexual abuser. this is to present that the republicans are bad for allowing such a person to be the likely candidate going into the general

my objection is that the cartoon is a real "stones, glass houses" thing because the democratic primary (as much as there is one) also has that same issue

at no point has there been confusion that it is a primary ballot in the cartoon or why ain't the democrats on a republican primary ballot

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jan 23, 2024

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
you can just say you think tara reade's accusations are lies instead of trying to be coy

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cloud Potato posted:

The i paper:

i do not appreciate being exposed to jennings anal vore fetish

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
the whole year will just be the stork flying till it delivers a rapidly dying 'new' year

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
having a sweet easy gig im jealous of

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
horsey is such a bitter old man

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
horsey, send all your bad legal weed to me in 'bama. ill make sure it's properly disposed of

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
what the hell utah, who wants to be represented by gulls?!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nenonen posted:

I can't get everything that I want, so why should I ever vote or otherwise participate in society?

- me, a genius
-a genius

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

idonotlikepeas posted:

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Yaakov Kirschen, folks. Can't live with him, can't... well, no, just that part.
how is his art getting worse? can we hope twas another stroke?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
dammit, new orleans ain't the only of us in the usa that do mardi gras, hell they weren't even the first!

as a mobilian im legally obligated to complain about this

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
thirded

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

idonotlikepeas posted:

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

tom dover got really lovely in his old age

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

actually i prefer noh theatre

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
the dover boys cheering on as someone missile strikes backslide's cabin to 'rescue' dora inside

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
a majority of the house democrats voted for it to and no one is offering actual policy that would address the cl8mate crisis has it should be addressed

Technowolf posted:

Clay Bennett

yeah, that's pretty much it for what theyll offer us, god im in hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
change kellies nomination category to most visible bigotry at this point, christ