Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

IPlayVideoGames posted:

What are the libs going to take from us next? Upbeat patriotic song ‘Born in the USA’?

The great hit inspiring the brave troops in 'nam, "Fortunate Son" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Mokotow posted:

A Snakes and Ladders gag in TYOL 2024. gently caress me this dude’s old.

It always bothered me it's called "Shoots and ladders" and not "Chutes and ladders".

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Me it just makes me think, how does the missile know where it is?

Kikas fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Jan 12, 2024

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Is this an original take that doesn't deserve to get nominated for the Paligacci Award? Amazing.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

I dont know posted:

It's not even about history. Branco is just mad because Minnesota is changing its flag, and like all conservatives he hates any and all change. They held a contest to replace the old and hideous flag (just the state seal on a blue field) and voted on the new design. Look at this, it's a beautiful flag.

Being conservative means hating any change for the better, no matter how big or small

Ew, non-contrasting colors on a flag, hideous.

Why can't more states be like Maryland :v:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

NRVNQSR posted:

I think this may be the most technically well-constructed cartoon he has ever made. Faint praise I know, but still.

...is it because he covered his signature? :v:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Got Goodwyn there twice

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

idonotlikepeas posted:

Drew Sheneman

Two years of watching this thread and finally someone did make me laugh out loud.
Oh, other than Collins of course, but he is an outlier and will not be counted.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Kellies Nomination: Most incomprehensible.

Whose side are you on? Are you spreading misinformation? Why is the cat holding an RPG?

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

idonotlikepeas posted:

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Yaakov Kirschen, folks. Can't live with him, can't... well, no, just that part.

I can only read this as Kirschen being disappointed he can't tell the world he's fighting Gazans. The word "forced" carries a lot of weight there.

Gnome de plume posted:

so what's the message here, only take drugs that aren't Fentanyl? Ok!

...so an endorsment of full legalization of marijuana?

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
It is comforting to see that Ramirez has still, to this day, never looked up how a battleship actually looks.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I see Dry Bones is an accelerationst in a way that accelerates as many people as possible into the loving ground.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Satire or not I want to slap Kelly for even implying that the WW2 has started when the US joined it, not when Schlezwig-Holstein shot up my hometown.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Damnit, that Danziger has me giggling like an idiot because I can just hear the excited "boing" noises as he approaches the bathtub.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Kellies Nomination: Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

bunnyofdoom posted:

I swear I have seen this ITT like 3 or 4 times already

Yeah I was about to write that, what is up with this cartoon, I keep seeing it page after page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

idonotlikepeas posted:

Bill Bramhall

...how is this NOT an edit?