Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

the empowered man seems pretty ungrateful for his obamabucks.

I'm amused that the RINO one is completely nonsensical if you aren't awash in right wing terminology. He's gotten lazy. Nothing about the painting suggests the rhino is even bad!

TheDeadlyShoe fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jan 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

i'm a big fan of Affirmative Action Stations. rare for such a dumb cartoon to be so inspired

brb, proposing the navy repaint CIWS mounts with 'SAFE SPACE'

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Doctor Hospital posted:

God, go gently caress yourself, Stantis

the deep lore literally noone wanted

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Byzantine posted:

That's the spherical cow core of the belief, yes, but somehow it keeps ending up at voting for Mussolini over Hitler. And voting for Mussolini isn't first aid at all, even if it technically is harm reduction; it's just beating people to death with a smaller hammer, like the comic portrays.

objection, metaphor crimes.

mussolini would be ron desantis: a fascist and close analogue to hitler from a southern peninsula who is viciously evil but also kind of lame.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

meteors aren't dangerous, like, by definition

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

is, um

is that an unaltered photo

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Guavanaut posted:

So why are they taking this line? I can't imagine they (or their editors) are pro-Trump or pro-NATO.

NATO functions on confidence. Amplifying the doubts members have about Trump undermines NATO.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

if only Chicago would make shooting people illegal

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Antigravitas posted:

I seriously do not understand how the USA can gently caress up elections all the time, everywhere, at every level.

Germany uses simple paper ballots and everything is over and done with in one evening even for federal elections, embarrassments like Berlin excepted.
US elections work just fine. Even the dumbass butterfly ballot wasn't a real problem until an election turned on literally 0.01% of the vote.

though more recently we have some self inflicted wounds from like extremely dumb local laws where they can't start counting ballots until the election ends which slows everything down massively. and of course strategic racism.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Hey so I've been the guy regularly posting Garrison but due to personal matters I don't know if I can do it consistently anymore. Is anyone else willing to take up this "fun" task?

Thanks for your work :salute:

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Dirk the Average posted:

Also, gas pumps don't work without power, so if the EV charger is out, one would expect the pump to be out as well?

In a lot of places its required by law that gas stations have backup generators.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Ted Rall tip toed over the tiniest of hurdles by being not as dumb as Freepers~

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

the new fallout tv show came with some bonus content animations, some parts of which i figured are well labeled enough to count as political cartoons

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Skios posted:

Sorry for missing yesterday, the Creators.com website was in one of its funks.

A.F. Branco

finally, a good branco

go get em, justice kangaroo

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

There's always some weirdos to be found, like that outright theocrat kid that got featured in some nepobaby's column.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

hell yeah

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

wrong again, Rall!

we will never hit Peak rear end in a top hat

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

JamesBont posted:

Do we ever see any "DEBT" cartoons when a conservative is in office?

The true believers will put some up sometimes, but its notably far less common.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Looks like those clowns in The World have done it again!

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Political Cartoons 2024: Some of the answers have been cruelly paraphrased

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

finally, the worst cartoon. we've found it