Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Pants Donkey posted:

DESKELETONIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BONESHED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

JamesBont posted:

I don't get it

if you had the cup you would :colbert:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

idonotlikepeas posted:

Dick Wright - Michelle Obama in the Wings

I know this is a few pages back but I just can't get over this

and now I'm continuing to make it everyone's problem.

I mean I'm switching between being appalled and bursting out laughing. I think it broke me.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel

Plucky lil' Israel hasn't aged well

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I'm glad they added the book otherwise I might have mistaken her for another J K rowling

yes and also

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Handle your fleshlight responsibly. It doesn't go in your mouth.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Of all the stupid poo poo posted in here, this quietly became a sleeper contender for the most tedious, drawn out, say-nothing cartoon that exists.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

the_steve posted:

Quietly? We've been screaming from the mountaintops for years that PC is the TV static of politoons.

True true.

I think I meant quietly like in an introspective way that you kind of gloss over something regularly but inside it's actually building up pressure until one day you're just slapped in the face with the realization that you've been reading literally the same cartoon for years. I'm not sure I've ever had something so inoffensive trigger such a strong reaction in me before lol

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Holy moly, an actual joke AND they're not standing in front of a billboard?? AGC. One out of 365 ain't bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

This is what happens when you don't explicitly label "TAXES" :hmmyes: