Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Bought one of those too-good-to-be-true SSDs from aliexpress. Sad to say it's indeed a scam, despite being a trusted product of Amsung Electronics. Spinning up my bowtie now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

[Speech 100] Permban Stux. Now.
[failed] I'll just up if stux gets a sixer

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

her mom had some Opinions about koreans, and i'm told would absolutely lose her poo poo if they went to a japanese restaurant (in america) and either heard them speaking korean or couldn't respond in japanese

also my brother in law used to get extra xmas presents from her for being a boy lol

lol, I know a guy like that. Absolutely refused to go to the Chinese run sushi place.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Al! posted:

anyway why do i have to prove ive never had airborne aids? simply have never tested positive for it, ever. the burdin of proof is on the covid thread poster

Your honor I submit evidence A:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=162938

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

lumpentroll posted:

where is the evidence that any of that aids is airborn

It can transmit through the ether, how could it not be airborne?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Buck Wildman posted:

one time I was on a stream call and I took a drink from my glass of scotch on camera without thinking. I know my boss noticed it because he cracked this stupid grin for like half a second

that's why the camera is off

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Wait, they're discussing the Uyghurs because China hosted the Hugos and a the voting was all hosed up, a thing that happens every year with the Hugos because it has a bunch of reactionary weirdos in charge of it, but this year it has to be evil Chinese interference? Incredible.

That's nothing compared to when Putin rigged Eurovision.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Eurovision is about making sure your country loses and if you win its a mistake because now oyu have to host eurovision

Precedent tells us you can also get out of it by having hypersonic ballistic missiles explode in your capital. Something to keep in mind.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

mawarannahr posted:

lol at who gets banned for "fighting about genocide" and who doesn't

Going in a bit too hot though. Bad technique imo. RIP

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Al! posted:

give me the power to bring a hard rain down upon the succ zone

oh no. What happened there

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Reading the last few pages of the economics thread and stuffing my face with cookies. Calories ftw

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

can I have some?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

lollonteh...

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I never get pms :negative:

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

best wishes to you and your family hoot

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

my bony fealty posted:

lol at Fly Molo's rereg lasting this long

Regarde Aduck posted:

he'd have survived indefinately if he hadn't tried to go back to war again :shrug:

the greater mod/admin landscape ain't ever going to change. Stay in cspam and let them hang themselves. They always gently caress up in the end. Ok apart from that one ik that said 'camel jockeys' and he's still here and an ik. He's not going anywhere apparently.

yup, rip. Next time go for full stealth imo. Nearly there.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Finally got going on a second Cyberpunk playthrough. Still laughing that they sold two generations of graphic cards with this game. Does look great though.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

"Working" right now. It's OK

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

this...hoep hes doing good

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

DaysBefore posted:

Floorborne AIDS

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

No idea what a watch thread is, but I wish them luck with the chain probes. It's good to have goals imo.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

KirbyKhan posted:

It's a thread where people talk about and post pictures of their fancy watches. Insane Anime is a poster who has been informing posters that the picture they posted has a pube in it. It is a public service he provides.

that's very thoughtful of him

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Well, today I learned that I somehow mindlessly click on the leper's colony pretty often. Should fix that. Thanks vox

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

Make me doom econ ik. My resume: 🖕

eh, why not

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

hesitating?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I feel some mental toxicity. sad

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

you gently caress with one retard you gently caress with all of us

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

Gbs has violated the peace pact, free lpzie!
what could have been

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

i love not needing to wear glasses

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

HallelujahLee posted:

time to write some R code

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Dokapon Findom posted:

I do hate posts that end with some variation of "Yeah yeah, I'll take my sixer" how about a month in the hole bitch

Precedent says a year

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

looks like i will be unemployed in two weeks... poop

Rip. Burgerland I assume?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

The gently caress is a bonus

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Xaris posted:

its very funny how many 80s movies were like "my boss is fuckin' me over man" and the whole town + entire police force gangs up to teach the greedy capitalist to be better people

And then the USSR fell and everyone had to admit the rear end in a top hat boss was right actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

docbeard posted:

Hope your parents come through this okay, Ytlaya