Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

God bless turmp

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

This is going to ruin the reputation of the National Enquirer!

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

nobodygetshurt posted:

but specifically assassinating SCOTUS judges. i feel like that should've come up. they're taking this immunity bullshit seriously, i wonder if it would change their minds if a question targeting them specifically would change their mind.

i mean that's literally what the chuds are implying here

I think this was addressed specifically in the questioning on whether a sitting president can order a coup.

A coup from a sitting president would include removing power from the supreme court and congress.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

TulliusCicero posted:

I've found that older labor unions, particularly in MI are terrified of appearing too left, because a lot of their membership is older and white, and they dig the conflict aspect of unions of them against THE MAN, but they are also racist and mysoginist as gently caress, because all the actual lefties were pushed out during McCarthyism, and it's a bunch of reactionary crabs in a bucket.

A lot of them genuinely just like an authoritarian that says TOUGH things

This is anecdotal of course.

Quite a few Michigan unions exploded during the great migration in part because they promised to secure jobs for white people as the black community increased.

E: MI Labor, like all of America, was built on racism.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Lol, more trumps showed up to watch Joe make jokes than Donald in court

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

kazil posted:

Making America Horny Again

"Is sex with trump the centerpiece of your entire life story?" is such a deranged question.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

CommieGIR posted:

Redirect is, hopefully, going to be great, because Nicheles keeps touching the dirt.

I think it's a ploy to get the prosecution to step into a mistrial when they question Daniels on redirect; they got close the other day, and Trump's attorneys are drawing a line, and once prosecution seems to cross it they'll ask for another mistrial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Hilary VP pick here we come!