Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trump is a real piece of poo poo.

:lol:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

As a first page J6 survivor I want to thank the people that sent kind wishes and support while we were locked away. I've been released now and want to share my story with the world. Time inside changes you and really makes you think. You meet people, get exposed to new ideas, and work with others to bear the burden of the truth.

The universe is controlled by a reptaloid artificial intelligence from the future feeding on endless :lol:'s. It all makes sense.

I'll be announcing my run for the Senate in the next few days. I just have to find a grifter consultant who can tell me exactly how to do that. Please consider donating to help me bring truth and justice to the swamp.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol::lol::lol:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

The funny thing about this is it's mostly pissing off conservatives. The original piece, So God made a Farmer is basically holy scripture to conservative farmers and the agricultural and livestock sectors. If you're conservative and farm, you've got that on a commemorative plate, or hung up in the kitchen in Mama's hand stitching somewhere almost guaranteed. Trump taking it and shoving his name and politics into it has pissed off more conservatives than are cheering it. The broke brained chuds eat up anything he spews but there are plenty that get especially pissed at a know nothing gold plated moron who has never lifted a finger to do an ounce of work in his lifetime sullying it by forcing himself into a piece they hold dear.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: It's also something he knows the chuds wont even attempt to understand for themselves. The Truth is whatever Donny says. Fake News otherwise!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

$242 Million.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Shocking that Trump's accusations of Biden doing illegal deals with China was projection.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Training in the dark, alone, with all his friends just out of frame.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

staberind posted:

I'm not going to say much about this for obvious reasons, but I know of more tthan one artist "salting" and "poisoning" their work as far as ai is concerned, we were discussing it a few weeks ago.

The AI art thread has discussed this a couple of times and it doesn't work at all. Essentially poisoning images with false metadata is trivial to remove but probably more of a derail into AI art than the Trump thread needs.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: Johnson is shrinking away and Alina's closing argument is "Everyone lies your honor it's just a rich white guy whoopsie-daisy. Crimes are for poor people."

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I sort of expect Engoron to cite Trumps behaviour during the proceedings as evidence of Trumps way of doing business. Trumps guilty already, this is largely about determining the level of guilt. How much is incompetence and how much is Trump knowingly committing crimes. Well Trump just showed in those closing statements that even surrounded by lawyers and the judge telling him what is or is not allowed, Trump just does what he wants and his underlings roll over for him. Donny has given a constant stream of evidence that this is how he operates, it's not incompetence. He knows what he's doing, is told by the experts he's breaking the rules, and still breaks them. Even in the simplest things. While he should probably get smacked with some contempt, it'll hurt him far worse in the final decision.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trump created the Space Force. That giant sword they use for ceremonies would seem appropriate.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

kazil posted:

Ya love to see it

Really getting their teeth into Johnson. That's going to leave a mark.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ok ok after this page is done let's move on from the Johnson jokes

Many peoples partners tell them they actually prefer just a little Johnson rather than too much.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Alan Smithee posted:

he died as he lived

doing donuts

We call them Timbits for a reason.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: Trumps pocket judge strikes again.

A federal judge shaped marionette that dances and sings Trumps words for him.

I'm sure she wasn't appointed specifically because of her loyalty to a traitor and his foreign backers.

Perfectly suited to the Florida swamp.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trump loves photo ops and props like stacks of boxes. Stacks at press conferences, stacks in the bathroom. He also loves faking that stuff with props. Empty pizza boxes got recycled after the 'Donny Everyman Good Boss Pizza Party Guy' photo just like Trumps healthcare plan blank papers.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

It's good for :lol: that's for sure. Trump shows he's the defacto choice, but that half the party doesn't want to vote for him (they still mostly will). Haley and DeSantis each get a chunk but are just proving weak support for both. Both have no reason to drop out as Haley remains the Not Trump option and DeSantis stays in as the What if Trump goes to Jail? Chud of last resort. Vivek has soaked as many libertarian and Musk bucks as he could but is going nowhere.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: Ron is going to run for a few days on this being his comeback kid underdog victory where he tells himself losing is the same as a win because he outperformed pretty abysmal expectations.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

nine-gear crow posted:

Alina Habba's so bad at this poo poo they call her Miss Trial :haw:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trumps dementia pudding brain mixed together some mish mash of "Commit crimes through lawyers" and "Wives can't be compelled to testify" and Melania giving him the cold 1000 yard shoulder into the Habba Habba relationship.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Blanket the area with advertisements of your hammy slogan. Pick Nikki! In a bit of a pickle right now since the tangerine is winning. Sticky situation. Donors might get antsy. Potato salad.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Are Trumps blisters spreading or does her makeup routine include Krylon Gold? If you told a conspiracy nut that was a photo of an insectoid with false human eyes and its compound eyes naturally camouflaged beneath they'd give it the arrows and circles treatment.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: Trump just saying out loud that yes he committed crimes but there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Remember the a:lmao:!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

No one is surprised by Trump announcing a 100% chance of a terrorist attack in the US because Trump would be the one leading it.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

beef sweat posted:

The emperors new accordion

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

That toilet doesn't have any documents! Not Trumps Clog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

If your God can be ultimately defeated it was no God at all.